Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73002 times)
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

everybody advises you to invest, I will also say the same thing, you have to invest wisely, many altcoin spread in the crypto you need data, analysis and research before deciding to invest, if you choose altcoin wrong, then you will lose money, you can be rich with investment, you have to be sure of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandeep24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

I think if you have money and you want to invest it. then you should be invested in some parts in different different ICO project for long time. Because with this method you can make more profit on your investment. If you have good knowledge of social media then you can also earn money from different types of campaign process like twitter campaign, facebook campaign, telegram campaign and signature campaign etc. ICO companies will give you tokens or coins against you work. These  are the earning methods from the crypto world.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

everybody advises you to invest, I will also say the same thing, you have to invest wisely, many altcoin spread in the crypto you need data, analysis and research before deciding to invest, if you choose altcoin wrong, then you will lose money, you can be rich with investment, you have to be sure of it.

All of us need to be wise when we invest our money because invest our money is very risky that is why we need to be sure  everytime we are looking for a good coin where we invest our money.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

There is a great way to earn money on this forum - participating in the bounty. I think this method is suitable for both beginners and advanced users. If you want to earn differently, then pay attention to investing and trading.
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

there are so many options to earn money online,the best option to earn generosity,can be good money in generosity it is unlikely that You do not earn and other ways of earning online is not mine,my opinion I say I love generosity.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
trading is the most professional way to get more money. but might be the fastest way to lose money too.
then, doing bounty is definitely not a bad way.
if you don't have enough time, aidrops are the way to go.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

All of us need to be wise when we invest our money because invest our money is very risky that is why we need to be sure  everytime we are looking for a good coin where we invest our money.

It's common sense, you don't want to invest something and lose. After all money isn't falling from the sky.
lonlonmarlon

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Many way to earn money like here in the bitcoin forum and in the bounties and in the other investment site and investment ico but you need a patient to earn a money in the bounties and the investment site or investment ico but be careful to scammers in the bounties and the investment site and investment ico because now days is many scammers now and don't trust anyone.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

Bounty is another way of earning in crypto
But requires a lots of time and dedication
Selfdrop is also one of it
While airdrop is also part of it
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

I don't know what you mean by earning even if you don't invest. No matter how you think about it, if you say about money and earning, then you should put something that is worth your earnings. There is no easy way to earn money in a legit way, so you should invest like money, time or effort to earn something you want.
you can get income other than investment and and hold altcoin you can get income by buying and selling because this time you can do the buying and selling then from that investment and hold altcoin there are still many ways to earn income

Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Some approaches to win will contribute on a portion of the altcoins you believe are sufficient to profit out of it.Some battles also.Social media crusades likewise offer some undertaking so as to gain a few.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

Of course, there are ways, but many of them pay so little that it makes no sense. But there are some that require a little wit or skill. This is already freelancing. But solely for you, I can recommend ICO, which does not require much effort, and the risks are low, unlike holding and trading. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
   With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

There are many ways to earn money here in crypto, but if you want to earn money without investing here in crypto, i prefer to you to join Airdrops or Bounty Campaign, so that you can't lose money without investing.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

There are many ways to earn money here in crypto, but if you want to earn money without investing here in crypto, i prefer to you to join Airdrops or Bounty Campaign, so that you can't lose money without investing.

You always lose something if the projects fail, in this case you'll lose valuable time that you could've used to earn money in some other place. Nothing is risk free.
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Personally, I think that the best way to get incomes (related to cryptocurrencies) is to invest your own money, but I can definitely understand if you don't want to, you can simply participate on bounty campaigns and airdrops, you basically complete some tasks in order to promote a project and get rewards on the form of tokens, which you can later exchange for some other currency.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

You can go with bounty campaign or airdrop first. It's the best way to participate in cryptocurrency for beginner or even master too. It's profitable without spending any money and without risk of loosing money.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Personally, I think that the best way to get incomes (related to cryptocurrencies) is to invest your own money, but I can definitely understand if you don't want to, you can simply participate on bounty campaigns and airdrops, you basically complete some tasks in order to promote a project and get rewards on the form of tokens, which you can later exchange for some other currency.
yes the best and least risky way is to take part in a bounty program, because as bad as it is, the things we can face are just losing time, different if we invest money, if something bad happens we can lose a lot of money
vladraineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Yes, there is participation in bounty companies and airdrops well, mining on your equipment, too, as a free way  Cheesy
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Almost to make money in the crypto market, you need to invest your money to make money. However, if you are afraid of risk then it is best to cultivate good knowledge before joining. In addition, you do not want to invest money can invest time, effort to participate in airdrop or bounty. It's an easy way to earn a token reward, you profit from them.
longrhm96

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

One fairly clean manner to make cash inside the enterprise is turning into a bounty hunter, along with through carrying a signature. though the days of clean money may be over, I assume there may be nonetheless cash to be made this way. also, I count on the quantity paid will enhance as soon as the bull market resumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: