Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73002 times)
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

The market of crypto is always the way to find the most suitable options for yourself. For me, the best option is investment, but you can also work with prospective bounty programs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

The best option for the activity is to start investing in a reliable project. But you can also focus on bounty programs, so as not to risk your money.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

there is so much you can do to benefit from crypto currencies, you can become an investor, can become a trader, or just become a bounty hunter.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

The best way to earn money is to invest but is too risky, if you do not have money to invest any ways, bounty hunting, you can join in Twitter, telegram, Facebook, translation and many more.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

there is so much you can do to benefit from crypto currencies, you can become an investor, can become a trader, or just become a bounty hunter.
I always, participated in bounty campaign and after I get reward token then has a volume in market I buy and sell my coins to earn quick profit , this is my strategy in order to have a source of income.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

The most effective way of earning here is by participating in to bounty campaigns. In this manner we can gain good profit with out investing our own money and taking the risk of failure. In joining bounty, it only requires your effort and time not your money.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Mining bitcoins lets you earn faster than any other method, Its high investment threshold means it won't be suitable for everyone. If youre looking for a smaller scale way to dip your toe into the bitcoin pool. You may prefer completing micro tasks that pay in bitcoin. Micro tasks are small, simple actions such as viewing an advertisement or engaging with a post on social media, Though the pay is usually very low, Micro tasks are probably the simplest way to get into bitcoin.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

There are many ways to earn money from crypto, you can join airdrops,can do investment,can do trading and some websites paying for social activity and also various sites paying .

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

If you want to earn the first money without risking your investments, you can look for promising bounty programs, but you need to choose projects with good potential.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
You can do Free Faucets, Airdrops, Bounties then if you already have coins to trade, you can start day trading or long term trading and so on then if you already have the funds to invest, then go invest. There are a lot of ways to earn. If you like to do vloggings, you can upload your videos to dtube and i think that is like youtube expect you earn in a crypto way + you can also do blogs and post in on steemit you can also earn from that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Ways on how to earn in if you are interest in crypto; Invest in crypto, cryptomining , participate bounty program, trade your crypto to earn income. If you are understand there is possible to earn more crypto and you can advertise it on social media.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

If you try every other ways, you should avoid one and that is lending. Don’t lend coins to anyone, some people always use it as a means scamming others, you lend to them and they make away with your money. One thing I think you should try is using your skills to earn.

Yes, You know whatever skill you have that can be helpful to anyone online whether writing or developing, there are lots of people who needs it, you can earn through that way. If you think this place wouldn’t be safe for such, then you can go for platforms that are meant for those.
chipprobtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

You can earn both by trading and bounty.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

try to participate in many giveaways, campaign programs or airdrop of some good project that will give you a good start to get a real money and then try to learned more here in this forum some basic knowledge of trading, tips and strategy how to get more coins in many project and also try to hold it for a long time because sometimes coin is more likely to become expensive in the market in the future but also some lose their profit or no value at all in the future.
good luck for your exploration here and hope you find a good project that will give you a better future Cheesy
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

You could participate in bounty campaigns, I can see you have a signature campaign which is very good as it is one of the most paid campaigns in hunting! You also need strong social network followers, the more followers you have the higher are rewards. If you know other languages, you could translate white paper and ect, that's highly paid as well! When you get rewards, start trading them, by buying low, selling high!

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

I think the most appropriate way of earning an income or profit is in a way of buying an investments or coins in the low amount and sells it when it is in the high amount in this business.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

To earn some money without investing, you can participate in bounty campaign: do videos, translate, do signature campaigns, post on this forum, do social media promotion. Your skills will be honed and you earn money for future investments.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

There are a lot of good ways to earn in the Cryptocurrency world one us that you can select are good initial coin offering icos and invest in OR you can participate in the bounty project campaign and receive free token or you can earn through airdrops
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Trading is the best way and it can give you kick start you are searching for but you can also loose you investment. If you want to earn without losing anything then go for bounties. Investing in ICO can also give you good returns. But do research before doing anything, spend time, try to learn things. My golden advice to you, you will see a lot of money everywhere in cryptoworld and you will say to yourself you can have it all but believe you can't become multi billionaire in one day. If you will play safe, won't let greed to overcome you, you will surely achieve good figure in short time. Be wise.

EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

There was a new opportunity for earning at the crypto-exchange ABCC, you buy the token "AT" and receive daily profit. More information is available on the website of the crypto-exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: