Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73002 times)
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

I have only 2 ways of earning crypto and this is through participating in bounty campaigns and investment may be some people have other ways to earn and i am very thankful they can help me find too .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

You can invest in bitcoins for earning...You can do long term or short term investment...Or you can invest to buy mining tools and mine if the cost of electricity is low in your area...Or just rank upto jr. Member and join some bounty campaigns to earn money.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

The easiest way for beginners to earn without the investment is to participate in the bounty campaigns of new projects, there are a lot of them on the forum you can see in the bounty section

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

There are several ways to earn tokens.
1. If there is no investment, then participation in bounty campaigns will help you. They need to wear the signature of the project, participate in a social campaign, create content about the project or translate.
2. There is also a free way to get tokens, this is airdrop. But he will not give you enough money.
3. Of course investing. Having free money, you can think about supporting the project, namely investing in its development.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

What I'm doing right now is immerse myself in doing some Bounty, and now you can call me a Bounty Hunter, I do a lot of stuff, like FB Campaign, Signature and do some airdrops if necessary. Those stuffs really help me earn without Investment.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

If you want to earn cryptocurrency without any investment, then bounty campaign is the best way to earn crypto tokens. You could invest your time and effort in the bounty campaign in order to get reward tokens every week. In bounty campaign, you just do tasks and follow the rules by every bounty campaign. Furthermore, there are many faucets sites that you can join which give just few free coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

You know, from my own experience, I can tell, that there is tons of different opportunities to earn money for free, without any investings here, but in the end, eventually you would came up to the point of understanding, that it would be so much faster and easier, if you would start from investing Smiley
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I think the first thing you need to do is to familiarize yourself with this market and accumulate some trading experience. The risk of this industry is very big, so in the future to avoid losing your money, you must know enough about this market and start your investment.
nikitin-sasha

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

If you want to earn cryptocurrency without any investment, then bounty campaign is the best way to earn crypto tokens. You could invest your time and effort in the bounty campaign in order to get reward tokens every week. In bounty campaign, you just do tasks and follow the rules by every bounty campaign. Furthermore, there are many faucets sites that you can join which give just few free coins.

my experience shows that the bounty is harder to earn than in McDonald's. For 1 hour of work in McDonald's they pay more than 1 hour of work in bounty campaigns
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

If you want to earn cryptocurrency without any investment, then bounty campaign is the best way to earn crypto tokens. there are many ways to make money here and without having to invest but you have to have a lot of patience in following it is join bounty, why I say you have to be patient? because most bounty will run for 4 weeks - 6 months
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

In addition to investing in the encryption market, we can earn money. I think we can also participate in some bounty activities to earn money. But taking part in a bounty event requires a process. This is not as fast as direct investment. But this is very stable.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I think that the bounty task is a good choice. You only need to spend some time, then you can easily get paid from the bounty task. If you can find a good bounty task, then you can also get huge benefits. .
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

It is good to see you have started with a bounty campaign, most especially signature campaign. This is one of the ways of earning money, through which you can also start investing. You just need to research into every project you intend promoting, so as not to waste your time promoting a scam project.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

the many ways that you can choose to start the industry. start with the airdrop and bounty is the easiest way to get it done. It even became the way most people do in order to get results easily. investment may also be a good way. but it is also quite risky when the capital loss will be experienced.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

You can earn money on bounty campaigns, but you do not earn a lot of money with your rank, you will have to earn money to invest in ICO of various projects or to trade in coins on exchanges.

insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

For me i have only 2 basic ways to earn in crypto and this is through market investment and bounty campaign most specifically in signature campaign.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

It amazing to see people wanting to earn by doing nothing. People keep asking how can I earn without investing! How is that possible to begin with! Nibody in this World get something for nothing, not even inheretance from your parents!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

how to manage your current coin is:
1. control your coin market
2. Observe the movement of coins
3. Sell your token gradually, if the token / coin price goes up.
4. if token tends to go down do not sell your token, but hold it for some time.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

It is too tough to work in crypto industry without investment if u want a good return of your hardwork and invest time then u should invest a good income it is risky but every business is risky.Without invest bounty will be benifical for you
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

For me i have only 2 basic ways to earn in crypto and this is through market investment and bounty campaign most specifically in signature campaign.

I`m investor and I participate in bounty campaigns. This two basic ways are fine, but why to not have FaceBook, Twitter, and other social media accounts
and get some stakes from there too? It`s a bit more work and effort, but you will be more paid.
   There are many good ways to earn money here in crypto-world. People need to learn a lot and try many things. It`s not just to come and make money, it
require effort, learning new skills, and most of all spending time here reading about everything.
   I have one rule, I participate in bounties in which I believe, and if I participate in bounty I will invest some of my money to, full-support!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: