Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73002 times)
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Well actually we like earning money without putting our own money on it in order to earn, here in forum there are several ways, in sections: services, bounties and games and rounds you can earn free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
I guess this forum can really help you find ways on how to earn. Joining signature campaign and bounty campaigns can really do. Do translations can help you most because translation job has high earnings compare to social media campaigns. Try to read the topics that talks about earning coins in some of the sections here can boast your knowledge in this crypto industry.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

There are various ways to get income from crypto, the crypto program which is very much in demand and also quite promising is the ICO. From the ICO itself, there are various programs offered, the bounty campaign is a program that has a large percentage of income. Although with high dedication, routine, and takes a long time. But the results that will be obtained are also many, compared to trading programs that are more difficult and require quite good and reliable skills, besides, trading is also difficult to apply in bad market conditions like now.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

Well actually we like earning money without putting our own money on it in order to earn, here in forum there are several ways, in sections: services, bounties and games and rounds you can earn free.

Yes, promotional activities are best way to earn some rewards but every thing depend on choosing the right project which will help you to make some decent when the actual developments starts.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

There are few ways to get some coins without investing in an ICO or something like that.
That is by joining bounty campaign or just following on some airdrops, from those there will be possible if you'll get some free coins.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

Hello, welcome to this industry, in crypto there are many ways to produce and you will be surprised by what you get, for all that you have to add a lot of knowledge about how and where to get crypto benefits, you know that this choice is right, if You don't have the capital to invest. You can start with social media bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, blogs, telegrams and others. indeed all is not instant but you will know what you get. many ask questions and add your knowledge, sure you will succeed.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

You may participate with social campaign of legit ICO. I normally join signature campaign since it has the biggest stakes allocation among the social media campaigns. You may also invest in coins which you think has a higher value.

Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

there are other ways to get coins or tokens other than by investing, which is participating in a bounty campaign or airdrop, except before getting a token from a bounty campaign we must complete the task with the rules that have been made by the team working on the bounty campaign or airdrop.
adworker

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

start to participate in the bounty companies. record videos, write articles. promote new projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

The most important thing is that: what do you want to spend to earn?. If you have time but not have money, you should do Airdrop and Bounty and then, you can use this money to invest other coins

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Without investment almost not possible to earn good money, I would advise you to start to begin to participate in the bounty campaigns, you will be able to make the first coins and investing them or write for long-term storage. But don't expect that in a month you will begin to make a profit, must pass the year to make any conclusions and to adjust their actions.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

This is a financial market, and what happens here is almost always related to interests, so if you think of making money in this market, then investment is the simplest and most basic way. Or you can consider going to the bounty, but with the weakness of the ICO, it is now difficult to make money from the bounty.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

You may participate with social campaign of legit ICO. I normally join signature campaign since it has the biggest stakes allocation among the social media campaigns. You may also invest in coins which you think has a higher value.

Not all bounty campaigns from ICO allocates bigger percent of bounty pool to signature campaign because there are actually some that social media campaign got a bigger percent of bounty pool than that of signature campaign because of the fact that social media campaigns are usually overcrowded by participants.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Doing airdrop and bounty will help you much.

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

There are enough ways to earn money in the world of capitalists. You can trade daily, but you are at risk of being left with nothing, and it is possible to invest for a long period.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

My regrets, with no attachments, nothing will happen or you will spend much time trying to earn the first coin that most likely all the interest you have lost. Maybe you have a channel on YouTube or you can create a useful website on the topic of cryptocurrencies. That you very much will accelerate, but I would be looking for money for investment and first steps in the market.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

You are still a novice stage, you can take a moment to look at the forum, you can get some airdrop tokens; after your account is upgraded, you can do some signing activities to earn tokens.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

You can earn through crptofaucets which gives free cryptos especially bitcoins. You can also earn money through joining bounty campaigns and help ICOS and project to succeed. They will pay you stakes and eventually tokens which is profitable. Take in mind that there is a lot of ICO's which are scam so be cautious.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

I think you are looking for money without investment. Actually, it's not an idea to earn money without spending the money (except Crypto). But if you are serious to earn some money from the internet then Crypto will give you this oppertunity. For this, you should be a hard worker. Did you listen about Bounty and Airdrop? You can earn some money doing bounty and airdrop campaign. And you can find the bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
so go and get some money doing bounty work.

freekent

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

There is a project that will allow you to earn a little if you just keep your airwaves there, like a deposit in a bank. The condition is very simple, the more you hold, the more interest.
Site: https://piggybank.ga/
Discussion in the Russian forum thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050073.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: