Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73002 times)
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Hi, you have several ways to earn in this industry...
At the beginning, you can try faucets and airdrops : with faucets, you can earn token dust and lose your time, but it's interesting to know what it is. And with airdrops, if you are lucky you can earn few $. (my experience was $200 for 600 airdrops... most of them were fake or scams)
Another way to earn is to be involved in bounties...
If you have fb, twitter, and other socials you can be rewarded for publishing content about projects. Then if you have good writing skills, you can earn more when writing articles in your blog.
Good luck!

Nobody can make money with faucets. With Faucet, you can earn money five years ago. If you want to make money at the moment, you can join bounty campaigns and do daily trades. This way you can increase the amount of coin in your hand Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

welcome to the community mate, here we survive on hardwork and dedication, There are a number of ways in which you can make money in this platform, But first take your time to learn the in and out of the market, the norms, of the crypto world and how it operates. Then you can decide on how you want to make your money, whether through bounty hunting, Investment or trading, just make sure you research well before diving in
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

There are a lot of other ways to earn in this space, you just have to keep watch of those Airdrops and Bounties. But also keep in mind that some projects might not even reach an exchange so always do your due diligence on your research.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

If you are new to crypto and came for earning then I am gonna explain the ways

1.Short time investment-Means you will invest in bitcoins and trade it by keeping an watch on the price..There are many apps which will notify you about the price change so that it could be easy for you to buy and sell.

2.Long term investment- Here you have to invest a lot or as much you can and wait for a huge amount of increase in bitcoins and sell them which will give you high profit.

3.Mining- Here also investment is high but it has some other terms also...As if rhe cost of electricity is less in your area then you can easily mine...So if you are using solar energy then its best...And if your electric cost is high enough then your profit will be nil at last...As electric bill will be equivalent to profit.

4.Campaigns-Here you can join signature or bounty campaigns which will pay you out in cryptocurrency.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

When it wants to get bigger results. Indeed the best way is to multiply efforts to generate great benefits. If I multiply, join the bounty and airdrops. As well as trading and also investment in ICO project.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

If you have known your skills well and have the effort to read this forum then you’ll find it alone and don’t have no reason to asked. But it ain’t bad to make questions and certainly not also forcing anyone  act positively with it. My opinion only anchored on my experience as a newbie, I do act as one responsible member. Research and study and it will have to get your answers along the way.

HODL
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

Hello, man. Welcome to join the world of cryptocurrency.
This will be a brand new start, I think you can try to add some good rewards to get money, it will surprise you.
But before you join, you need to fully understand them, don't blindly follow, after all, there are still many scams in the bounty.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

I think you have a great chance to make money just by taking part in bounty programs. Sometimes it gives a lot of money! And then you can try investing!
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

You can make money from crypto being a bounty hunter but if you have skills like editing pictures, videos, translators, web programming, and more. You can also follow project campaigns with your social media
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

if you do not want to invest but still want to earn altcoins there are various ways such as mining, bounty campaigns, airdrop, then with the coins earned you can do trading/arbitrage

free space pm if interessed
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

If you are all new to investing, go for large cap coins like BTC, ETH, TRX, NEO etc. Don't diversify much. With little or no experience, it is best to have less but solid coins. For now, go with long/mid term investment with some 3 coins in the portfolio. Make sure they are large cap. If you invest today, I can assure you a decent profit by the end of this year and that is time when you need to short your profit and sell your hodlings. This is the safest way to trade in cryptos.

Happy Trading! Smiley
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

the only way to earn money in this forum is by participating in a bounty campaign but if you want a way besides participating in a bounty campaign that is airdrop.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

Participate in bounty campaign and airdrops. This is how I started without money put on risk. Until now i constantky doing bounty to earn money monthly. Here you can see a lot of thread about bounty campaign or directly ask here and for sure  old member come to introduce crypto how to earn

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

there are some ways to earn money by following the bounty campaign and airdrops. You can follow it by looking at the exsisting  rule and follow it to get the stake. in following the bounty campaign make sure you follow a good ico and not a scam ico because it will make you loss. keep the spirit and be careful in choosing bounty and airdrop.
cryptoaddict56

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

Personally I like to do bounties as I think it is less of a risk financially and I can pick and choose how I help the ICO.

I also use Crowdholding, they are a platform where you give feedback to startups and earn their token + Crowdholding's YUP (Which has recently been listed on CoincMarketCap). I find it a better system than just spamming social media with my shares.

https://www.crowdholding.com
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

You are lucky because in this industry you can actually earn some Bitcoins without putting in any money of your own. Which is nice because if you consider stock trading, there is no way you could trade stocks without putting in some of your own money.

Basically you can try a signature campaign bounty, and when you get that bounty sell those coins for BTC.
The best way however would be to just mine with your GPU. If you don't have one then pick one up second hand for like $50 and mine coins like XMR or ETH. If you buy an RX 470, you can make almost $1/per day/per GPU. Sell those ETH for BTC and you can hodl those coins.

If you got a talent, like programming or web design you can do work and get paid in Bitcoins. Check the different sections of Bitcointalk and you will find people playing ads for work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

There may be no other way than being very active in some campaigns, and if possible you can create your own video channel or article about crypto and its relevance. If you are good enough, then of course you will get benefits without spending big capital, although all business will also be very worth called investment.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

in addition to investment, another way to benefit from crypto world is to follow bounty or airdrop, but I strongly discourage airdrop, preferably bounty campaign only, and there are very many ico projects that hold bounty campaign in bounties section

PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:41:30 AM

I have heard some successful people in this industry with very little capital, but of course you also agree that such people are not many, and almost all have been doing business for a long time. But I am sure that they initially have the same doubts, until the patience will distinguish between the real winners.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:22 AM

One fairly easy way to make money in the industry is becoming a bounty hunter, such as by wearing a signature. Though the days of easy money may be over, I think there's still money to be made this way. Also, I expect the amount paid will improve once the bull market resumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: