Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223004 times)
wB`

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:12:14 AM

[/quote]

yeah, kinda sucks. Didn't think it would be this hard to get a piece of kitteh... Wink
[/quote]

ya maybe the devs will hard fork it earlier since it could be a month or longer to reach the 131XXX target.
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:22:18 AM

yeah, kinda sucks. Didn't think it would be this hard to get a piece of kitteh... Wink

ya maybe the devs will hard fork it earlier since it could be a month or longer to reach the 131XXX target.

No, catcoin made that mistake after they were warned by several community members.  The best course of action is to promote the coin, not apply an "instant gratification" fix.  Anyone that wants to contribute hash can do so to my public mining pool http://kittehcoin.securepayment.cc.   Block finders (who use their kittehcoin address) will get half the block reward.

wB`

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

No, catcoin made that mistake after they were warned by several community members.  The best course of action is to promote the coin, not apply an "instant gratification" fix.  Anyone that wants to contribute hash can do so to my public mining pool http://kittehcoin.securepayment.cc.   Block finders (who use their kittehcoin address) will get half the block reward.

did not know that...makes sense though. crazy how the multipool miners can damage a coin by taking advantage of the difficulty
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:22:46 AM

Thank You for the "Kittehs are Coming !" that is great Smiley
Had to drop out on hashfields.com, needs some power there to bust the first block open, I mined it for a week or so, but it did not give in.

I did not know that http://kittehcoin.securepayment.cc was a pool I will check it out soon. I do not click on everything to see what it is, on that one I should have.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:27:40 AM

If you lost out on the huge drop i urge you to join my scheduled pump tomorrow

You guys seen what i did with MOON and TIPS, gonna try to more than double those gains tomorrow.

Don't settle for a loss
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:39:34 AM

You guys seen what i did with MOON and TIPS, gonna try to more than double those gains tomorrow.

Don't settle for a loss

I can already hear the FBI ringing haha.
Good luck. Use some BTC to buy soap, it's a prison version of BTC; whoever holds it tight, is at top of the chain haha.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
GambitBTC

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

Don't settle for a loss

I can already hear the FBI ringing haha.
Good luck. Use some BTC to buy soap, it's a prison version of BTC; whoever holds it tight, is at top of the chain haha.

Lol yes im sure the Federal Govt definitely cares about a non regulated market, makes sense.
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:01:09 AM

Don't settle for a loss

Don't listen to him Kittehs he doesn't care one bit about Kittehcoin he is just looking for people to sell to in a pump.

He already posted in at least two other coins threads. He will announce his pump ONLY AFTER he stocks up on the coin. Then he dumps it on you while you pump it.
GambitBTC

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:07:06 AM

Don't settle for a loss

Don't listen to him Kittehs he doesn't care one bit about Kittehcoin he is just looking for people to sell to in a pump.

He already posted in at least two other coins threads. He will announce his pump ONLY AFTER he stocks up on the coin. Then he dumps it on you while you pump it.

Ya and the other 2 coins are in just as bad as shape as MEOW, so why wouldnt i help them? Theres people holding all 3 of those coins, are you against making money? Ok then simply dont participate and go on being a bagholder
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

Don't settle for a loss

Which would mean if he's planning to pump tomorrow, he's mostly all stocked up on it now.
So if you want to spoil his plans wouldn't you want to dump everything you've got and wait it out until he then dumps his stockpile (lowering the price further) so you can buy back in lower and end up right where you started - but with the pumper shaken out of the coin?  
chocobo

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

Don't settle for a loss

Which would mean if he's planning to pump tomorrow, he's mostly all stocked up on it now.
So if you want to spoil his plans wouldn't you want to dump everything you've got and wait it out until he then dumps his stockpile (lowering the price further) so you can buy back in lower and end up right where you started - but with the pumper shaken out of the coin?  

He isn't pumping Kitteh, what your saying is exactly why he won't announce the coin hes pumping till the set "pump" time.
chocobo

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:17:01 AM

Don't settle for a loss

Ya and the other 2 coins are in just as bad as shape as MEOW, so why wouldnt i help them? Theres people holding all 3 of those coins, are you against making money? Ok then simply dont participate and go on being a bagholder

I cant be a bagholder if I am not in on your pump.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:19:56 AM

Don't settle for a loss

He isn't pumping Kitteh, what your saying is exactly why he won't announce the coin hes pumping till the set "pump" time.

Oh I see, good point he didn't specifically mention what he is pumping.  So it's implied he is pumping MEOW but he might just decide not to  do that, right?   Still, I don't see why he couldn't come right out and say he plans to pump MEOW and still not do it, not like anyone's going to call the CoinCops on him for breaking his word in any case.
chocobo

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:28:59 AM

Oh I see, good point he didn't specifically mention what he is pumping.  So it's implied he is pumping MEOW but he might just decide not to  do that, right?   Still, I don't see why he couldn't come right out and say he plans to pump MEOW and still not do it, not like anyone's going to call the CoinCops on him for breaking his word in any case.

He told me it isn't MEOW in a PM when I asked why he posted the same message in three different coins threads.
GambitBTC

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:35:18 AM

and i responded with what?
ilostmyface

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:41:51 AM

Guys we need to fix this... we need to be pushing cat photos/memes on every  forum including Facebook. If we are gonna be the king of cats we need to feed the internet with what they want.

Post CAT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!

also please start mining again.. our block time is ridiculous.
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:32:43 AM

Don't settle for a loss

Smiley
ManDrone

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:38:39 AM

This is not looking good... no hashrate, time to next diff way out... the multipools are making a mockery of this coin. Damnit.
Inity

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:02:58 AM

Here we go again  Undecided Net Hashrate 30GH/s
y
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:09:30 AM

Interesting tweets from Kittehcointeam.

Our next release is so big that we needed a “paid” github account so ppl don’t steal our innovations before we launch them. No joke.

NO other coin does this, none. We will be the first. We are both incentivizing and gamifying a new ****** **** ****!

ALTCOIN/USD has been done, we got something even better than that Lips sealed

hmmmm Interesting..

Looking forward to this!

Guys, we need memes. I'm not great at making them but here's an idea. People love to anthopormophize their pets, especially cats, since we know they're secretly plotting against us at all times. When they're not kneading our stomachs (to check for weak organs), they're secretly planning their escape. One day, my cat will get out and "befriend" the family of squirrels living in the tree next door. It's just a matter of when. Kittehcoin could be our cats' chance for FREEDOM. Freedom from the oppressive humans, humans forcing them into lives of slavery, eating disgusting dry kibble and chasing fake feathers all day.

That's just one idea. You can really go anywhere with this, and Kittehcoin can make it possible. Marketing is not rocket science, just use your imagination Smiley

So, what will your cat do with Kittehcoin??

My wife works in digital marketing at a rather large firm (I wont' say who, but... Got Milk?) so I will pick her brain for a few ideas. I've been keeping her casually updated about the altcoin scene. She was skeptical about Dogecoin but understands why it's popular: It's cute, gimmicky, and has broad appeal. She did, however, think that a cat-based coin has more potential in the long run, and could co-exist right alongside of Dogecoin, if not surpass it in popularity. Let's get to work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: