Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223003 times)
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:53:07 AM

Join us in our KittehCoin T-Shirt Design Contest!! 100000 MEOWS BOUNTY!!

https://kittehcoin.info/forums/meow-news-and-alerts/(ann)(contest)-kittehcoin-t-shirt-design-contest!!-100000-meows-bounty!!/msg2788/#new

MEOW!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:34:56 AM

I bought at early 7 satoshis but didn't sell over 100 because I was too greedy. I would have made 35 bitcoins profit back then. I sold all now at 25 satoshis, well its still over 3 times profit but that still pisses me off.
I think here is little bit depression going on at altcoin markets atm. I strongly believe that we'll see better days at the future maybe within two to three months.

Man, what happens here, it's simple to explain. This crypto world it's still growing. Right now you don't have professionals trading, you have a bunch of noobs that stop playing wow or bf4 to mine. They just see the quick buck and if they feel that the price is going down they don't care, they just sell even if the price is ridiculous.They ain't different from the ones that sold BTC for 1$ back in the day.

Here we have like 300 different cryptos, 90% pure junk, kitteh has the potential to be in the 10% remaining, by summer the price will be around 200 satoshies and we'll break later the 1000 satoshies wall.

So if anyone is going to give away almost free their kitteh, I'll be happy to be a bag holder for them.

KD61TeWrxxNkCBRR8tovEopwKA8jq3KKX2
Thief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:47:22 PM

Friends, it's time for active marketing activities. All we know about the success DOGE and their charity. I have an idea similar to the Jamaican bobsleigh assistance only much better. We have all heard about the recent events in Ukraine. Let me remind you that the local people are fighting for their rights and democracy. Bloody regime killed over 100 people, the heroes who fought for their country. The revolution continues, the people of Ukraine mourns the victims and collecting money to help the families of fallen heroes. We can use this to your advantage:
1. Advertising our community
2. Make a contribution to the history of the struggle for freedom and democracy on the planet.
For this it is necessary to collect a certain bag of money ( think $ 50,000 or more ), to create macros on " kitten for freedom ", " kitten against the war ." Just use Ukrainian attributes.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i706/1403/d2/0d07f09124c9.jpg
dadikul

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:53:54 PM

I bought at early 7 satoshis but didn't sell over 100 because I was too greedy. I would have made 35 bitcoins profit back then. I sold all now at 25 satoshis, well its still over 3 times profit but that still pisses me off.
I think here is little bit depression going on at altcoin markets atm. I strongly believe that we'll see better days at the future maybe within two to three months.

Man, what happens here, it's simple to explain. This crypto world it's still growing. Right now you don't have professionals trading, you have a bunch of noobs that stop playing wow or bf4 to mine. They just see the quick buck and if they feel that the price is going down they don't care, they just sell even if the price is ridiculous.They ain't different from the ones that sold BTC for 1$ back in the day.

Here we have like 300 different cryptos, 90% pure junk, kitteh has the potential to be in the 10% remaining, by summer the price will be around 200 satoshies and we'll break later the 1000 satoshies wall.

So if anyone is going to give away almost free their kitteh, I'll be happy to be a bag holder for them.

You think so? Roll Eyes
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:31:13 PM

You think so? Roll Eyes

I've supported this project since day 1, so yes I think so.
aybey

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:04:30 PM

i really cant understand thats so much sell wall pressure! Maybe someone try to collect cheap but they are killing its superscription.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:11:13 PM

These coin is dead I think I lost a lot of btc at these coin
shmigs

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:31:55 PM

Friends, it's time for active marketing activities. All we know about the success DOGE and their charity. I have an idea similar to the Jamaican bobsleigh assistance only much better. We have all heard about the recent events in Ukraine. Let me remind you that the local people are fighting for their rights and democracy. Bloody regime killed over 100 people, the heroes who fought for their country. The revolution continues, the people of Ukraine mourns the victims and collecting money to help the families of fallen heroes. We can use this to your advantage:
2. Make a contribution to the history of the struggle for freedom and democracy on the planet.
For this it is necessary to collect a certain bag of money ( think $ 50,000 or more ), to create macros on " kitten for freedom ", " kitten against the war ." Just use Ukrainian attributes.

yeah, thanks but no thanks ...

I honestly think that supporting revolutions and all other kinds of controversial political shit is NOT the Kitteh thing if you know what I mean...

Charity is OK with me - I've already donated some and planning to donate more if more projects will appear... Supporting animals, nature and kids - that's the real deal... They can't stand for themselves and they really could use some help...  but supporting people killing and robbing other people?! That what's you think investors should associate the coin with?

The edge between "heroes fighting for their freedom" and Civil War is pretty nigh... There is no "right side" which everyone should support without a question

So please stay away from Kitteh with such propositions... Thank you!
shmigs

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:38:35 PM

i really cant understand thats so much sell wall pressure! Maybe someone try to collect cheap but they are killing its superscription.

I agree with this statement... Walls appeared in just one moment - imo someone is trying to kill the optimism and make people dump their coins at a low level... But I as well may be mistaken...

If only we had a web site like this http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html it would be easier to plan further actions...
Maybe someone out there wants to create such a useful resourse? >^.^<
Thief

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

I honestly think that supporting revolutions and all other kinds of controversial political shit is NOT the Kitteh thing if you know what I mean...

Charity is OK with me - I've already donated some and planning to donate more if more projects will appear... Supporting animals, nature and kids - that's the real deal... They can't stand for themselves and they really could use some help...  but supporting people killing and robbing other people?! That what's you think investors should associate the coin with?

The edge between "heroes fighting for their freedom" and Civil War is pretty nigh... There is no "right side" which everyone should support without a question

This does not support the revolution or radical. This humanitarian assistance to the families of people killed by the bloody regime. They just can not stand up for themselves.
P.S. Do you really think that saving something which animals will have success against the background of such human tragedies?

http://s020.radikal.ru/i712/1403/45/9b9857f0108e.jpg
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:54:23 PM

People who have bought coins cheap looking to cash out quickly. They aren't going to let it rise any higher.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326

King of all the land

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

People who have bought coins cheap looking to cash out quickly. They aren't going to let it rise any higher.

Actually, almost all of those walls (both buy and sell) appeared right at the same time. Seems more like a whale with a large bankroll playing both sides. I'm just hoping Kitteh doesn't get squeezed into a leaf situation of buying at 2 to sell for 3...
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

Struggle for freedom? more like the struggle for US domination of the world!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
aybey

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

i am sure nobody touch  it with these walls because it kills expectation of gaining.so how can they cash out without any buyer ? without buyer how can they make profit

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
shmigs

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:15:15 PM

Struggle for freedom? more like the struggle for US domination of the world!

+1 here

This does not support the revolution or radical. This humanitarian assistance to the families of people killed by the bloody regime. They just can not stand up for themselves.
P.S. Do you really think that saving something which animals will have success against the background of such human tragedies?

http://s020.radikal.ru/i712/1403/45/9b9857f0108e.jpg

If u don't want to be killed in action don't let yourself involved in one! If you want to change something using force and weapons prepare yourself that an opposite party will react the same way using same methods...

Once again - there are no heroes and no right side. Everyone is a victim except the ones who directed this madness...

And btw money that you want to collect will go only to the families of the revolutionaries killed in action? How about the families of the police officers killed on their duty protecting those politicians? how about businessmen who lost everything in that chaos?

And you asking me if I love animals more?! Sure I do!! The have more humanity than many humans do!

Actually, I'd suggested you to find a dev team which could establish a Revolution Coin or smth like this for you so you could use it for your purpose Smiley But don't use our sweet lil' Kittehs for such purposes, please. The idea behind this coin is not that kind...
Thief

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:36:57 PM

Quote from: shmigs
If u don't want to be killed in action don't let yourself involved in one! If you want to change something using force and weapons prepare yourself that an opposite party will react the same way using same methods...

Once again - there are no heroes and no right side. Everyone is a victim except the ones who directed this madness...

And btw money that you want to collect will go only to the families of the revolutionaries killed in action? How about the families of the police officers killed on their duty protecting those politicians? how about businessmen who lost everything in that chaos?

And you asking me if I love animals more?! Sure I do!! The have more humanity than many humans do!

Actually, I'd suggested you to find a dev team which could establish a Revolution Coin or smth like this for you so you could use it for your purpose Smiley But don't use our sweet lil' Kittehs for such purposes, please. The idea behind this coin is not that kind...
What do you suggest? Now there are no prerequisites for growth. There are just millions of coins for sale and kittens slow death. My suggestion can really help the growth rate of the coin.
Thief

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

Of course many people want to get rid of the coins. But others who have big plans for the coin begin to lose hope. In the current situation we can not delay the promotion because kittehs may die..
dadikul

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

Shiiit so many sell order ~60BTC     ;O !     Shocked
shmigs

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:28:25 PM

What do you suggest? Now there are no prerequisites for growth. There are just millions of coins for sale and kittens slow death. My suggestion can really help the growth rate of the coin.

Of course many people want to get rid of the coins. But others who have big plans for the coin begin to lose hope. In the current situation we can not delay the promotion because kittehs may die..
Shiiit so many sell order ~60BTC     ;O !     Shocked

I suggest:

1) Not to panic. Those walls are fake, they stand there for price to hold at a current level so the big guys to buy more.
2) Coin promotion is obligatory, but not the way Thief suggested. Meow is not for political games but for fun, for helping animals (mainly cats but it could be any), kids or maybe to some Nature saving funds... And for all the NICEST thing in the world. Not the controversial ones.
3) Community should be much more active than now. Funds should be raised, resources (such as Dogeweather.com) should be created, games and mobile apps should be created, shops and exchanges should be reached in order to add the coin (especially the asian's ones).
For example, Mintpal has payed voting system, right? I can donate 0.1 BTC to buy 1.000 votes (if I calculated right) for the Kitteh, but that's not enough to bring the coin to the top. So I need like 50-60 ppl more to not my donation let in vain. But thats almost impossible since we can't even outvote those shit coins on the Bter and BTC38 threads here on bitcointalk for FREE...

The main problem now is not the price, not the multipools, but the lack of community's activity... So instead of crying here about the walls go spend some 0.005 BTC buying meow and send them to a charity fund.

P.S.: thats for someone from the Dev team - if u guys formed a marketing team already could they please find some shelters in need to let us donate some Meow for them?
Or maybe there are some users here who have friends working at those shelters?
there's a thread here http://kittehcoin.info/forums/donors'-development-discussion-(bounty)/real-world-charitable-donation/ but I don't know if this is up to date...
shmigs

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:54:17 PM

And something to think of for those who loosing hope: there were some 12BTC buy wall at 7 satoshi, right? Once it was completely filled there were 5 BTC added to that wall immediately to buy more.. Doesn't that sound optimistic enough? Smiley
I mean - you should be a complete retard to buy at 7 concerning those 8-12 walls, right? Only if you don't have a parachute in your backpack Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: