Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users  (Read 6735 times)
TitiKamal

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Spokkz Changing the way we looked at entertainment making an entertainment revolution and help to deliver quality content. over 60 millions already joining the platform.

Spokkz will empower the Largest ICO Film & TV Audience in Asia by letting viewers determine what content works - and how much it costs by giving it access to decentralized ecosystems and markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Hello. Hope your project will be successful. What for users can get tokens?
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

Hello. My ERC-20 wallet was broken and I lost all my tokens. Also I can't change password on myetherwallet to my wallet, so I made new wallet. Can I change my ERC-20 address in Spreadsheet?
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

"Spokkz will use Blockchain Technology to disrupt the $2 Trillion USD traditional Media Industry by creating a decentralized ecosystem and marketplace where film lovers will join advertisers, stars, content creators and merchants as stakeholders".
that is quite amazing project. thank you
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

"Spokkz will use Blockchain Technology to disrupt the $2 Trillion USD traditional Media Industry by creating a decentralized ecosystem and marketplace where film lovers will join advertisers, stars, content creators and merchants as stakeholders".
that is quite amazing project. thank you

That is an awesome concept SPOKKZ is working on, SPOKKZ is also giving opportunity to people to give rating, sharing and reviewing their favorite TV shows and movies and it will earn them SPOKKZ tokens.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

very nice and interesting projects let alone I see on the website there are still bonuses-bonuses that can be had, hopefully this makes appeal for investors to join the project.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

very nice and interesting projects let alone I see on the website there are still bonuses-bonuses that can be had, hopefully this makes appeal for investors to join the project.
Yes you are right, there is still a lot of bonuses that are offered by this project and to the investors not to miss out on the bonus because it will save you a lot of money. hopefully, make the project run smoothly towards success.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Yes, In a bearish market like this, getting investments is a tough task. We have seen some marketing from Spokkz, Spuul and also promotions from Ontology team. Everything is needed at this moment.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Yes, In a bearish market like this, getting investments is a tough task. We have seen some marketing from Spokkz, Spuul and also promotions from Ontology team. Everything is needed at this moment.
Hopefully, the team attracted many investors to join in this project so that future projects can achieve sales target with good.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

A good project and has a very creative concept, this will attract many investors to join in the Spookz reward allocation project for the big bounty too. Moreover, the signature campaign of up to 40% is sure that many bounty hunters will join, hopefully this project can work with smooth and successful.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

A good project and has a very creative concept, this will attract many investors to join in the Spookz reward allocation project for the big bounty too. Moreover, the signature campaign of up to 40% is sure that many bounty hunters will join, hopefully this project can work with smooth and successful.
with a good concept it will certainly be easy to attract participants and investors to join this project, hopefully all will be able to run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as we all look forward to. enthusiasm for the team and success for this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

viewed from the allocation for the bounty participant signature I think is very interesting and I am sure that many of the participants will join the bounty and help promote the projects to success.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

viewed from the allocation for the bounty participant signature I think is very interesting and I am sure that many of the participants will join the bounty and help promote the projects to success.
Hopefully with the many allocations given by the team, it will attract the participants to enliven this project. Hopefully success is achieved with the results that have been targeted.
ubercool

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

Hopefully, the team attracted many investors to join in this project so that future projects can achieve sales target with good.

I dont see any negative part from the team for not getting investments. They already have the platform up and running which already has a large group of audience.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

Which one are you powered by, Ontology or Zilliqa?

I think Zilliqa is out of the picture and Ontology is the one that they'll use.

Hello. Hope your project will be successful. What for users can get tokens?

If I understand you correctly, Spokks token can be use to purchase premium sites in Spuul. So in short people need to buy Spokks tokens to be able to access Spuul sites. So holders won't worry in the demand as it obviously will have.

Spuul is already available in over 180 countries with 4 million subscribers.
http://www.spuul.com

SUBSCRIBE NOW
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

this project is good and I see more and more support given to this project, I hope, with the many who support this project can make all the teams more excited to develop the project.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Spokkz, the decentralized tv and film blockchain ecosystem has been reviewed by ICOshock.

Check out the review here: https://icoshock.com/spokkz-ico-review/
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Ontology is high-performance public blockchain and Spokkz will be using their technical infrastracture to build the Spokkz platform. This would enable Spokkz to handle high volume of transactions. In addition, Ontology has additional features that are useful for real world business scenarios, for example: ONT ID
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

How’s it going? Pretty excited that community is bigger now.  I sort of remembered a post about the schedule of the bonuses. Do you still have that?
ubercool

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Ontology is high-performance public blockchain and Spokkz will be using their technical infrastracture to build the Spokkz platform. This would enable Spokkz to handle high volume of transactions. In addition, Ontology has additional features that are useful for real world business scenarios, for example: ONT ID

I think ONT blockchain will be very much helpful for the spokkz compared to other as most of them are clogging these days. Spokkz already have a huge community and support is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: