Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers.  (Read 152311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:31:58 AM

"UPDATE 11:59 PM EST - The DUCK thief contacted us, and tried to extort bitcoins and DUCK out of us. After a lengthy negotiation, the thief decided that he wanted to keep the Golden Egg."

This really makes no sense whatsoever when whoever it is has all the premine.  Really? he tried to get more DUCK? really?
...your not telling us a story are you?  Roll Eyes

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
smith7800

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:44:49 AM

This makes for a great story.  Alert Huffpost.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
leewilson

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:55:46 AM

"UPDATE 11:59 PM EST - The DUCK thief contacted us, and tried to extort bitcoins and DUCK out of us. After a lengthy negotiation, the thief decided that he wanted to keep the Golden Egg."

This really makes no sense whatsoever when whoever it is has all the premine.  Really? he tried to get more DUCK? really?
...your not telling us a story are you?  Roll Eyes

The guy that mined the genesis block (not really a thief, per say) wanted to keep some of the DUCK and also wanted BTC. It makes perfect sense.

Well that is not "extorting" duck..he already has the duck...being you seem to be the only one in the know saying anything at all.
What were the terms?  how much btc? how much duck to be kept?

and why have the wallets not been released if a deal has been struck?  ...some people might want to get their duck out of the pools.

perfect sense...according to whom?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:05:55 AM

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE THAT I ATTACKED FOR CALLING THIS COIN A SCAM.

THIS COIN TURNED OUT TO BE A REAL SCAM, I LOST 0.5 BTC , I ADMIT I WAS WRONG

I ASK THE DEVS TO REFUND OUR MONEY, OTHERWISE FACE CONSEQUENCES. WE WILL FORM A GROUP AND REPORT YOU ALL TO THE FBI SO THAT YOU GET BUSTED ONE WAY OR OTHER IN THE FUTURE. YOU STOLE 95BTC WORTH OF INVESTMENT

cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:07:39 AM

TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF THIS SCAM, SHAME ON YOU FOR RUINING YOUR REP.  THIS SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE COIN TO HAVE FUN WITH AND CREATE A VIBRANT COMMUNITY

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:17:48 AM

I ASK THE DEVS TO REFUND OUR MONEY, OTHERWISE FACE CONSEQUENCES. WE WILL FORM A GROUP AND REPORT YOU ALL TO THE FBI SO THAT YOU GET BUSTED ONE WAY OR OTHER IN THE FUTURE. YOU STOLE 95BTC WORTH OF INVESTMENT

This is a scam coin with no wallets yet released and just giving the shit excuses.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:23:42 AM

Who the fuck invests in IPOs? That and cryptostocks are the worst things to do with BTC.

coinglomerate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:26:05 AM

Nothing was stolen. where are you going with this. quack the duck up
mainduck (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:29:08 AM

UPDATE 1:25 AM EST - A DEAL HAS BEEN REACHED. After considering a hostile blockchain takeover or a relaunch, we decided to go back to the negotiating table with the Premine Pirate.

We considered a hostile blockchain takeover with our own 51% attack or a re-launch tomorrow, but all of the duck hunters and pond operators would have lost their DUCK that they were mining while we were negotiating with the Premine Pirate. We negotiated a peaceful transfer of the genesis egg to the master nest.

We URGENTLY need a block explorer to verify that the mastermind behind the heist didn't do anything else nefarious.

https://i.imgur.com/beDBtl6.jpg
coinglomerate

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:33:15 AM

TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF THIS SCAM, SHAME ON YOU FOR RUINING YOUR REP.  THIS SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE COIN TO HAVE FUN WITH AND CREATE A VIBRANT COMMUNITY
Thats a duckymoron
smith7800

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:33:24 AM

WTS 0.0003 DUCK for 0.3 BTC

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
leewilson

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:40:07 AM

We URGENTLY need a block explorer

Currently being built by altexplorer.net

You mean your group of devs can't throw together a 15 minute block explorer?

and btw ..we need wallets

"We are choosing to remain anonymous for now, but those who know us have seen
our successful launches in the past. We’ve been into bitcoin since 2011, and we’ve
launched some very successful coins. Without even asking for it, we’ve already received"

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:44:14 AM

Block explorer compiling on Cryptotrends
oakpool

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:44:44 AM

TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF THIS SCAM, SHAME ON YOU FOR RUINING YOUR REP.  THIS SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE COIN TO HAVE FUN WITH AND CREATE A VIBRANT COMMUNITY

Haha, what is the logic behind that? Why would they clip their own wings at launch?
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:53:44 AM

other than the stolen fiasco I think the launch in itself was smooth as duck.

also this thread will be a duck pun thread.

nope
shokatoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:59:39 AM

I am proud to announce that Bitember has expanded and is offering a super stable, super effective, and super awesome DuckDuckCoin pool for everyone to use!

http://duck.bitember.com

Also, first 100 to register get 0% fee for life!

@87 Grin

Any word on my 0% fee? Right now I'm still mining @3%...
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:00:04 AM

our successful launches in the past. We’ve been into bitcoin since 2011, and we’ve
launched some very successful coins. Without even asking for it, we’ve already received"

This is illogical thinking. Subbing out something like a block explorer so the devs can focus their time and efforts on something more important is a wise decision.
leewilson

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:07:12 AM

This is illogical thinking. Subbing out something like a block explorer so the devs can focus their time and efforts on something more important is a wise decision.

illogical if their time and effort was spent doing anything productive at all...big if.  Grin
maybe the could sub out the premine...oops they did that.
maybe sub out the negotiations with the "genesis pirate"

but, best of all, if you look above they had planned on having an official block explorer...which should have been completed before launch.
this is not the corporate business world...this is the pump and dump...maybe you could volunteer to sub out and pick their nose for them too?

edit: and subbing out a 15 minute job takes longer to sub out than to just do it yourself...especially when this coin pre ann'd a week ago.

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:14:44 AM

illogical if their time and effort was spent doing anything productive at all...big if.  Grin
maybe the could sub out the premine...oops they did that.
maybe sub out the negotiations with the "genesis pirate"

but, best of all, if you look above they had planned on having an official block explorer...which should have been completed before launch.
this is not the corporate business world...this is the pump and dump...maybe you could volunteer to sub out and pick their nose for them too?

edit: and subbing out a 15 minute job takes longer to sub out than to just do it yourself...especially when this coin pre ann'd a week ago.

Haters gonna hate.

*edit: but seriously, since when does a launch go exactly as planned? Devs are fixing the issue, there's really no sense in trolling like you are.
coinglomerate

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:18:36 AM

The important thing is community has bread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: