Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers.  (Read 152311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

Isssue fixed Smiley sorry for the delay

cant unlock account to pay, no email is sent to confirm unlock?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Mining-Road

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:53:17 PM

Isssue fixed Smiley sorry for the delay

cant unlock account to pay, no email is sent to confirm unlock?
Issue fixed
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:01:22 PM

Wow another scam, very professionally done too. This time it seems a lot of Senior members were involved in this scam, i'm keeping a track record of all of them and will publish details. People are getting very greedy and willing to give away their reputations for this.

They never had the premine, the whole thing is fake. They are still pretending to extend the period before they disappear.

MscCOllec, how come ur not even upset that this is a scam when you invested 2BTC in this project ? Btw, also many people are v highly suspicious that MscCollec is involved in a large majority of these scams, but he pretends that he's a victim every time.

If this is truly not a scam, and the theft really happened (how convenient, why would anyone steal a premine it doesn't make sense as u can always relaunch) then devs will relaunch within a day and give people their duck coins and actually promote this coin.
+1
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:01:56 PM

same for oakpool imho,
my account shows 0 confirmed, 0 unconfirmed...

?? any oak-ducklings online ??

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
indigon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:03:22 PM

so at what point do investors receive their coin?

They were just kidding about that.

very cute...but um, really now? ETA on coins? Or fraction of coin, I guess...

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
mainduck (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:17:15 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 10:50:24 PM by mainduck

DUCK coin payouts to pre-orders are starting in the next few hours.
Mining-Road

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

Mining-Road! Where are you? Figure this payout problem out. kthx.

for fucks sake's

- I can't withdraw as no confirmation email was sent.
- Had a hard enough time just unlocking the stupid console, cut and paste the code and nothing happened the first time. Was logged out for no reason so I re-entered login information after entering the unlock URL, got access finally.
- Tried to update settings a second time, but no confirm mail sent. Do I use the original one? Doesn't do a thing.
- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters?
- Continually logged out for no reason

Time for another pool I think.

- I can't withdraw as no confirmation email was sent. FIXED
- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters? We trying to change this quickly.
You can cash out your coin

What are you doing before getting logout Huh do you visite other pool our site Huh?
greentea
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:30:35 PM

duckduckcoin flying high  Grin

zeetu

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:32:44 PM

I was able to get DUCK out of Mining-road.com no problem. Thanks for the fix guys!
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:35:19 PM

for fucks sake's

- Had a hard enough time just unlocking the stupid console, cut and paste the code and nothing happened the first time. Was logged out for no reason so I re-entered login information after entering the unlock URL, got access finally.
- Tried to update settings a second time, but no confirm mail sent. Do I use the original one? Doesn't do a thing.
- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters?

- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters? We trying to change this quickly.

What are you doing before getting logout Huh do you visite other pool our site Huh?

Quick fix
Open this file: /mpos/public/include/config/global.inc.php
Make sure the payout threshold values are set to:
$config['ap_threshold']['min'] = 0.000001;
$config['ap_threshold']['max'] = 5000000;

The maxlength setting on the auto payout field keys off of the number of characters in the ap_threshold max setting. So using above values will give you 7 characters. Add more 0's to the max setting if you want more than 7 characters allowed in the auto payout field.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
Gibie

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:41:27 PM

How long till DUCK shows up on cryptsy.com?
Mining-Road

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

for fucks sake's

Quick fix

The maxlength setting on the auto payout field keys off of the number of characters in the ap_threshold max setting. So using above values will give you 7 characters. Add more 0's to the max setting if you want more than 7 characters allowed in the auto payout field.

Thanks you very much for your help, we didn't undurstand, if you don't change "$config['ap_threshold']['max']" it doesn't work.

Sorry all Smiley
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:02:32 PM

How long till DUCK shows up on cryptsy.com?

Since the demand for all the duck-related products around the world is so goddamn huge, just keep watching your clock. Any second now.

You’ve seen your uncle and other people showing off their taxidermied ducks, deer, bears,
and even geese, so you know how seriously hunters take their sport. This coin is designed
to be THE coin for outdoors men & women.

Since we know that all outdoors men & women love the cryptocurrencies, right?

Everything from Binoculars to Camera Lenses is moved by the ton every year to satisfy
this hobby. DuckDuckCoin [DUCK] is here to be the hobbyists best friend, a rare friend,
a one of a kind unique trophy which only a select few will hold.

Wow! Marketing to a small percentage of a niche market. Sounds like they got all the duck-related industries on lock. Next stop: something not associated with ducks so you can get a bigger audience of adopters and supporters? Maybe because the value of a network is determined by the amount of users within it?

Oh yeah, and they put a disclaimer at the end:

DISCLAIMER:
This thread is for community information purposes and early adopters only
and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, or a
recommendation for any security, nor does it constitute an offer to provide
investment advisory or any such service by the DUCK team.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
oakpool

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

same for oakpool imho,
my account shows 0 confirmed, 0 unconfirmed...

?? any oak-ducklings online ??

Yup. Working on an update right now. Standby.
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:14:07 PM

Who or what pool got block 1210?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:17:56 PM

for fucks sake's

Quick fix

Thanks you very much for your help, we didn't undurstand, if you don't change "$config['ap_threshold']['max']" it doesn't work.

Sorry all Smiley

1.0E-7-250000000 DUCK. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.00000010 DUCK TX fee will apply

So your minimum autopayment is set up to be exactly the same as your pool's txfee? or am I off.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
YoungAce705

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:21:58 PM

selling .000003 DUCK pm me with btc offers
greentea
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:27:39 PM

DUCK coin payouts to pre-orders are starting in the next few hours.

how will this happen through PM?

leewilson

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:54:27 PM

Wouldn't the software only accept a chain that builds on the correct early blocks? And woudn't those early blocks secure the premine to an account whose key was only known to the original developers? Are premines really this badly implemented in all the alt coins that have them?! These are utterly obvious precautions. It seems like this would only be possible if the premine was implemented with mind-boggling ineptitude.

yes and no... some of the things that you said are true, and yes this was a sub-optimal, perhaps lacking in eptitude launch - but we saved it and I'll explain more below.

we??  someone has already said that it was only 2btc and that amount was donated from someone else..meaning not a dev.
please explain...also how much duck was kept...rumored that it was .5

We wanted a fair launch with nobody on the team having unfair access to the sourcecode. We didn't want anyone getting any unfair mining advantage, the community can spot an instamine and that can taint the developers as untrustworthy. We didn't want to mine lots of blocks, we only mined and checkpointed to block 3 to secure the genesis block.

The coin bandit took advantage of a small window at launch, when a couple of essential things did not go as planned, to create a new chain with a new genesis block! The premine was secure on the original chain, but the original chain got replaced. The technical name for what transpired is referred to as an embarrassing clusterduck.

Immediately we scrambled a team of 16 for a 3 hour skype call, including pool owners, miners & other coin core devs. One of our developers was literally just out of the delivery room, his wife had just given birth when The Big Quack happened at ~9:30 PM EST.  He was able to take 30 mins to join the skype mastermind session on his cell phone outside of the hospital. Over all I'm proud of the way the entire team came together and worked on solving it. We did not plan for this, but we found a solution and worked well. This had never happened to us before, which is why we did not react as fast as we should have.

We acted slow because we did not want to shut everything down and delay the launch until tomorrow night because we would have lost momentum, which might kill the coin. This may have caused financial loss to the pool owners and miners that worked hard for the launch.

The other option was to use our sizeable hash power to relaunch right away, fork and take control of the blockchain with the miners & pool owners ... but we eventually decided against that as there would be competing blockchains that might never resolve itself, and some miners would have lost out on coins they mined.

While we were planning for a re-launch of the coin, taking down the repo and rebuilding the blockchain, syncing up with the pool owners to make a technical fix, some members of the marketing team took it upon themselves to negotiate with the premine pirate who reached out on IRC.

Our options were to solve it technically, which we were ready to do to save the coin, or give into his ransom demands. The problem with giving into the ransom demands is that the Crypto Catburgler wanted DUCKCOIN. We had to give him duckcoin from somewhere.

Keep in mind that our only premine compensation is 0.4% of the premine which is split evenly amongst THIRTY people. That's right there's 30 people on the team that have helped get this project off the ground, and will be providing infrastructure, resources, marketing, development, community support etc in the future.

The other 2.6% is for community giveaways and bounties. The final 17% was purchased by the investors. So there was the dilemma, do we steal the DUCK from the community to give to him, or do we steal the DUCK from the investors to give to him.

One of the early investors, aka the negotiator, stepped up and offered his share of DUCK to give to the Genesis Egg Kidnapper in order to resolve the hostage situation without having to hard fork or issue a new blockchain.

The amount that he made off with was 0.5 DUCK, which was equivalent to 2 BTC, which was send by this member for his share of The Big Quack. It's not a total loss for this member as we promised to buy him back 0.5 DUCK with the BTC that was raised once the coin is listed on an exchange. He asked us to do it this way rather than just sending him back the BTC because we will be helping provide liquidity to a miner or another investor by buying it off of the exchange for him.

There's a a couple of bugs left to squash, there's a transaction fee problem that we unfortunately missed, which is causing stuck transquacktions at the pools. This will require a client update hopefully in the next 12 hours. There's also an issue for some duck hunters trying to sync which requires fixing some configuration. This should be resolved soon.

We hope you enjoyed the entertainment, this should go down as The Great Genesis Egg Heist: The Best Failed Premine In History!

30 devs? and this occurs (no wallets, no nodes, no block explorer, but a whole bunch of pictures). and then 16 gathered for a 3hr skype call
...sounds more like a gaggle of geese.

Why did you choose not to list the nodes and upload the wallets at launch?

Why did an early investor have to step up and give away his investment rather than one or all of the 30 devs doing so? ...sound like none of you invested.

How many eggs did the majority of investors lay as this debacle was occurring?

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:04:00 PM

Duckcoin block explorer api has been released!
Now everyone can integrate this blockchain to their application/website.
Api is located here: http://cryptotrends.info/api/
Here's an example of use:
Code:
   http://cryptotrends.info/api/index.php?coin=DUCK&user=a&pass=b&method=getinfo&param1=null
wow, I love it. That's really useful. Thank you very much for that service!

I am trying these:
http://cryptotrends.info/api/index.php?coin=DUCK&user=a&pass=b&method=getinfo&param1=null
http://cryptotrends.info/api/index.php?coin=DUCK&user=a&pass=b&method=getnetworkhashps&param1=null
http://cryptotrends.info/api/index.php?coin=DUCK&user=a&pass=b&method=getblockhash&param1=1
but at the moment your server is stuck / busy?

meh, i forgot to detach the daemon from the shell session =(

works now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: