Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We would like to make a donation of 100,000 CHAs to one of the supported charities. Please vote for your favorite:
Project Marilyn
Virtual Doctor
War Child
Crypto for kids

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [New wallet][CHA] CharityCoin - Supporting charities one coin at a time  (Read 60915 times)
ribbit

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:42:07 PM

Coinpooler was good from the get go until a few min ago, now it's down. If this coin does half of what it says for it's cause then give it a chance regardless of what problems you had. With all the crap that has floated out of the pipe lately it would be refreshing to see a coin with a reason other than self promotion. If the devs are indeed up to no good then I would have picked another disease to base on coin on because karma is a bitch. Good luck to the coin and it's miners and if any good comes from it then that really is what cryptocoin is about in the end . . . change.

Oh really a brand new member will 0 activity. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Its just to obvious..

You were a new member at one point, did someone tell you to go fuck yourself as well on the 1st post? Just because I took the time to post a positive coherent statement on something I thought could   be a good thing, doesn't mean anything. I have been mining for almost 2 months and just now decided to post because I was hoping this wasn't a gimmick. I don't blame you as I now too feel this might be bullshit, but I really hope there isn't a big enough douche out there do try to screw over on this type of thing.
cancercoin4cure (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:42:30 PM

We are looking into the issue. Please stand by. It should't be long now.

CharityCoin helping to fund-raising for charities - http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/ - ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0
cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:44:33 PM

Please understand that we are being bombard with pms and can't respond to all of them at the moment.

CharityCoin helping to fund-raising for charities - http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/ - ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0
zlahidjan

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:44:46 PM

Fuck this scam coin piece of shit, back to KDC.

Join in guys:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0

CarlosWing

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

FU*K COIN

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Swmovzkbt7KuLq59j1exChkocEznU2VJeH
cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:46:41 PM

Due to technical problems my end, I need to reinstall cancercurecoind myself. Until then I can't verify blocks are working. They were when I tested previously. Miners need to make sure they are using the correct RPC port which is 9666.

Coinpooler

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

Sorry guys but the only info we've had from the coin owner so far is a mega upload link to a pre-compiled windows wallet with no explanation...
There's no way we'll be loading that up on anything, so until/unless things change Coinpooler will remain closed.

That's a shame, but credit to you for being ready and launching on time and for doing the right thing by shutting down until you get an answer.

Thanks for that, much appreciated Smiley
What's worse is the "coincidental" DoS or DDoS attack that started at 22:00, which presumably is all part of the scam...
bentmar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:48:21 PM

Coinpooler was good from the get go until a few min ago, now it's down. If this coin does half of what it says for it's cause then give it a chance regardless of what problems you had. With all the crap that has floated out of the pipe lately it would be refreshing to see a coin with a reason other than self promotion. If the devs are indeed up to no good then I would have picked another disease to base on coin on because karma is a bitch. Good luck to the coin and it's miners and if any good comes from it then that really is what cryptocoin is about in the end . . . change.

Its just to obvious..

You were a new member at one point, did someone tell you to go fuck yourself as well on the 1st post? Just because I took the time to post a positive coherent statement on something I thought could   be a good thing, doesn't mean anything. I have been mining for almost 2 months and just now decided to post because I was hoping this wasn't a gimmick. I don't blame you as I now too feel this might be bullshit, but I really hope there isn't a big enough douche out there do try to screw over on this type of thing.

If youre true, then GL with future mining. To bad you ended up in this shitcoin for your first post Wink

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
Bored723

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:48:41 PM

Please understand that we are being bombard with pms and can't respond to all of them at the moment.

looking at your github sources, it looks like your seednodes and clients have different genesisblock hashes...
bentmar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:50:10 PM

Due to technical problems my end, I need to reinstall cancercurecoind myself. Until then I can't verify blocks are working. They were when I tested previously. Miners need to make sure they are using the correct RPC port which is 9666.

I believe in this coin 100%.... NOOOT

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
ribbit

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:50:20 PM

Just to re-iterate here, we have purposely closed Coinpooler until we can get confirmation on whether this coin is a scam or not.
We are not stealing your hash rate or otherwise abusing your trust.

I was one of the first to start with you guys on this and I think you made a respectable decision . . . damn shame if this coin is a scam
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:50:52 PM

Sorry guys but the only info we've had from the coin owner so far is a mega upload link to a pre-compiled windows wallet with no explanation...
There's no way we'll be loading that up on anything, so until/unless things change Coinpooler will remain closed.

That's a shame, but credit to you for being ready and launching on time and for doing the right thing by shutting down until you get an answer.

Thanks for that, much appreciated Smiley
What's worse is the "coincidental" DoS or DDoS attack that started at 22:00, which presumably is all part of the scam...

The Dev is online and has posted something about a technical issue, I will give him/her the benefit of my doubt for now.
saymissme

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:52:53 PM

INFO interfaces # Block fea5ddf6b5a2e8ca1111324686fb781b5f387f78143b202f8086d9e61aba4905 REJECTED
>HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Undecided
CryptoPoolEU

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

There is problem with the genesis block...
MatthewLM
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:54:09 PM

Hi. I am the developer behind this coin.

Today it was planned that the Windows, Linux and OSX wallets would be up. I am responsible for the last two, however due to technical issues on my end I have not been able to provide those on time. I am not responsible for the Windows wallet. Unfortunately I had to spent a lot of time reseting the genesis block and passing code around secretly because miners were mining prematurely before launch.

However I have provided the source code, which is now on Github. This source code was tested yesterday but only briefly due to time constraints.

I am currently unable to test cancercurecoind because I'm having to reinstall a lot of software due to technical issues, but I am going to test the mining function when I can (which was working yesterday). In the meantime I hope that everyone can be patient whilst any technical issues are resolved.

I've noticed that there seems to be very few connections at the moment. If anyone is struggling to connect to the network, or if you receive any errors, please post the contents of the debug.log file. This can be found at:

Windows: %APPDATA%\CancerCureCoin\debug.log
Linux: $HOME/.cancercurecoin/debug.log
Mac: $HOME/Library/Application Support/CancerCureCoin/debug.log

Regards,

Matthew
Coinpooler

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:54:16 PM

Sorry guys but we're taking the cancer.coinpooler.net down, the coin and it's launch are way too fishy Sad

Our main site http://doge.coinpooler.net is still up and running if you guys want to join us mining a real coin Smiley
ribbit

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:58:18 PM

Its just to obvious..

If youre true, then GL with future mining. To bad you ended up in this shitcoin for your first post Wink

no problem, this was one that actually meant something to me. It wasn't a fucking tittycoin ya know (nothing against TC though) lol  . . . I have lurked here a while but didn't post until now. At least it was the catalyst to finally sign-up. thanks for a colorful introduction!  Wink
CryptoPoolEU

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:59:08 PM

We are awaiting solution to Genesis Block problem. Dev has confirmed the problem and they have announced to us they have a solution they are working on.
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

Hi. I am the developer behind this coin.

Today it was planned that the Windows, Linux and OSX wallets would be up. I am responsible for the last two, however due to technical issues on my end I have not been able to provide those on time. I am not responsible for the Windows wallet. Unfortunately I had to spent a lot of time reseting the genesis block and passing code around secretly because miners were mining prematurely before launch.

However I have provided the source code, which is now on Github. This source code was tested yesterday but only briefly due to time constraints.

I am currently unable to test cancercurecoind because I'm having to reinstall a lot of software due to technical issues, but I am going to test the mining function when I can (which was working yesterday). In the meantime I hope that everyone can be patient whilst any technical issues are resolved.

I've noticed that there seems to be very few connections at the moment. If anyone is struggling to connect to the network, or if you receive any errors, please post the contents of the debug.log file. This can be found at:

Windows: %APPDATA%\CancerCureCoin\debug.log
Linux: $HOME/.cancercurecoin/debug.log
Mac: $HOME/Library/Application Support/CancerCureCoin/debug.log

Regards,

Matthew

Matt

I would suggest another launch date when everything is in place. it is was a noble effort to try and launch the coin on World cancer day just sadly wasn't meant to be.

by the way there is nowhere to connect to if all the pools are down and I am not going to download the wallet without it being authenticated first.
MatthewLM
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:01:34 PM

I'm going to verify the genesis blocks of the seed nodes. The seedNode branch on github is out of date. The seed nodes should be using the correct genesis block, but because I had to pass my code around secretly it is likely that something got mixed up, so it is probably that the seed nodes are using the wrong genesis block. I'm looking into this now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: