Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

No they are not the one to be blamed he is not part of the team just working and the task of manager is not easy.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

no bounty manager are not to blame at all cost. what i m seeing is that some of the project that are coming into this forum are mostly scam and the bounty manager's aren't in the right position to know the right project.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Some scam bounties are easily detected bounty managers whereas others escape them. Not all unsuccessful projects are scam, some result unsuccessful due to reasons such as inexperienced team members who are not capable to carry the project to success.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

sometimes managers are very careless about many trying to deceive bounty members
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I think some should be blamed and others should not. There are some bounty managers who genuinely have no link with the team so they are also scammed just like the hunters. On the other hand, there are some who always manage bounties that always end up being a scam. Such people must be blamed and even given red trust

SinRin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

Typically, managers are not relevant to the project. They also work for money. It is necessary to blame only the developers and the project team

rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

I don't think so there are so many bounty campaigns and bounty managers so you guys need to find out good bounty campaign to join to make sure that you're not going to be scammed so if you guys scammed by bounty campaign or ICO project so that mean it's your mistake not bounty manager so there are no way that you guys should blame for bounty manager .
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

I do not think that the managers of bounty campaigns are to blame for the fact that the project was a Scam. Perhaps the Manager was given enough time and resources was devoted to the selection of the bounty campaigns. But often managers also participate in the bounty campaign, wear a signature and also become a victim of deception. Bounty participants and managers must be on the same side.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
it seems like bounty managers never know that the bounty under their supervision is a scam, it's because of the difficulty of seeing if they're good or not. I myself never blame the manager who led it all. obviously this is the fault of the project developers, a manager only has the task to promote it, and choose it of course, but as I said at the beginning. it is very difficult to choose ico which is not ending scam at the moment ..
dothihanh1811

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

I believe that blaming bounty managers that the project turned out to be a scam is unfair. They, like bounty hunters, do their work, even more than hunters, they also suffer from it. After all, they as well as hunters hope to pay for their work - and the result is one for all. So once again, do not blame the managers.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
we should not be able to blame anyone in this case because we also know the risks we will get in doing that fraud, low price and require patience in a long time

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Sometimes it's not easy for bounty managers to know which of the ICOs they are managing are scams, however if they had done a proper check up before accepting the ICO to manage they wouldn't have found themselves in this blame game.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

This is a very serious question which the answer could be yes and at the same time could be no. Firstly, the bounty campaign manager could not be part of the team at all from the start but just a contract employee with them, which doesn't even require meeting in person (physically). The Team would give the bounty manager the project info and if he/she thinks the project is okay, he would agree to manage the bounty campaign for them. In this case, the bounty manager shouldn't be blamed but if otherwise, he/she should be held responsible for that. #justmyopinion

Managers should held responsible for a certain ICO project cause there are some bounty hunters idolized bounty managers or happy to follow their campaign. Also for hunters they need to screen properly certain projects search their products and the team behind the project.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

They are not to be blamed but for me, they should've done their research before accepting a bounty project. This only not reflects just the bounty managers but as for bounty hunters as well. We should be wary about the bounties that we are involved with.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

for me bounty manager shouldn't be blame on this if the bm are still active and approaching every single question on what happened on the project you should be more precising on this.. because this bm is also like bounty hunters that want to earn some profit also. you should curse the team who really actually operating the ICO. if that is happened you will learn to be more careful on what project will you joined next..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Bounty managers are human too. They can make mistakes. They can't perfectly identify which are scams and which are not. But that is no excuse for taking scam projects all the time. They should develop their own techniques to know or at least weigh whether the project passed his or her standard. There should be verifications made. It is best to do managing full time to give full focus.

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

I'm quite confused about the question sir. Because the title of your thread differs from the other one you ask. By the way, i joined uchit too and personally, i got quite angry at first. Eventually, i just let it go. Because i really believe that there will come a time in which you'll probably experience this fraud schemes. For me, the blame should be at the bounty managers and these managers should be reprimanded or banned from the bitcointalk community. In short, someone should be held accountable for such incident and the managers must answer to that.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Sometimes when we already accomplished a task in one campaign or ICO and then when it comes to late distribution the one we are blaming first is the bounty managers and i experienced that thing already recently maybe we can say that bounty managers can also be blamed but for me when i understand how one ico or campaigns working i understand that when it comes to have a problem we cannot accused all the fault on the bounty managers because i learned that sometimes the problems is on the project so i think they dont deserve to much blamed for one project fault or problem. because in the first place they are not forcing us to do something that we do not want to do and if we do something for the project in the end will gain something for it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Bounty managers must take full responsibility for their campaigns. They must fully study the documents and the project team.If they do not do that, they must be punished.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

I do not think that the managers of bounty campaigns are to blame for the fact that the project was a Scam. Perhaps the Manager was given enough time and resources was devoted to the selection of the bounty campaigns. But often managers also participate in the bounty campaign, wear a signature and also become a victim of deception. Bounty participants and managers must be on the same side.
But they must be the most concern for the participants,and being a good manager he must check the project thoroughly from all aspects before accepting so it wont reflect to his credibility being mager,the problem to the managers this days is what they only concern is the payments given to them and about the obligation for the team wasnt they priority
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: