Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018)  (Read 39550 times)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

My crypto bank is a good project, I'm sure the team can reach hardcap and of course the first token on the EOS platform.
What can convince you that MyCryptoBank can succeed in the cryptocurrency market and can achieve HardCap?
Because I see the market is being bearish and there are a lot of SCO ICOs, which make investors afraid to enter the world of crypotcurrency.

amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

My crypto bank is a good project, I'm sure the team can reach hardcap and of course the first token on the EOS platform.
What can convince you that MyCryptoBank can succeed in the cryptocurrency market and can achieve HardCap?
Because I see the market is being bearish and there are a lot of SCO ICOs, which make investors afraid to enter the world of crypotcurrency.
I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and other participants! When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants - it's encouraging. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

So, which sorts of achievements and potential partnerships been reached within the Blockchain Life 2018?
Where I should visit to catch the update about it from MyCryptoBank team?
For that you might be able to visit the main website directly from MyCryptoBank.
Then for more detail in the discussion, then I make sure to enter the Grou channel Telegram from MyCryptoBank.

- >> https://mycryptobank.io/
- >> https://t.me/MyCryptoBank
the solution you provided is true, but I prefer to visit to catch the progress of the MyCryptoBank project through their social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. and MyCrptoBank already has 2 potential partners namely Bancor and LAtoken
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

And in this you are right. Today's market delivers many problems to many promising projects. And it is difficult for the investors to make a decision when so often, after entering the exchanger, the price is much lower. But I think that in the future this platform will be a popular working service. Investors should now focus on long-term perspectives.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
MyCryptoBank

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

MyCryptoBank  (https://mycryptobank.io ) announces an unprecedented Black Friday MCB promotion!

We all see how the value of the main cryptocurrency in recent weeks has lost in value, and this causes confusion among many crypto investors.

We decided to support our crypto community, those who wanted to buy Pre ICO tokens and did not have time to do so, those who lost money on the terrible fall in crypto currencies and give a unique opportunity to buy a MCB token 50% cheaper when investing crypto currencies in our project. You will ask why? Because we consider the market not to be assessed, and we believe in the future of crypto currencies, as the main payment instruments of the future.

The promotion will last only 3 days from November 23 to November 25 inclusive. Have time to take advantage of the best offer on the market.

Let's give an example. You invested in MyCryptoBank 1 Bitcoin (approximate price in the market is $ 4500, then you will receive MCB tokens for 1.5 Bitcoins (for $ 6,750), the same with other crypto currencies ETH, LTC, EOS. The benefit for the investor is obvious.

https://a.radikal.ru/a24/1811/e6/38db61e7aaa1.jpg
agan husaeni

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

I think High fees and Currency Barriers a problem that is a little difficult to solve. hopefully My Crypto Bank can simplify the problem.
I followed the developments, so far so good, and hopefully it's always good. Good Luck
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

I think you should focus more on developing your product or platform, I heard that soft caps have been reached and maybe the funds are enough to start building your platform. Because if you have launched it and the community has benefited, investors will be very comfortable and enthusiastic to invest here.
Suke_Teki

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

I think you should focus more on developing your product or platform, I heard that soft caps have been reached and maybe the funds are enough to start building your platform. Because if you have launched it and the community has benefited, investors will be very comfortable and enthusiastic to invest here.
I am very happy to hear that, a good news if the softcap has been reached, where you got the information? because I don't see the progress of MyCryptoBank ICO funding on their site
MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

The founders of MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io ) continue to participate in events and exhibitions devoted to ICO, blockchain technologies. On November 28, MyCryptoBank will participate in the ICO Battle, which will be held as part of the SIGMA Forum (https://sigma.com.mt), which will be held in Malta.

We invite everyone to attend this event and support our project in battle.
https://a.radikal.ru/a35/1811/17/95fcf63cc44e.png
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

The Market negatively affected for all, not only promising projects as you said.
But, the fact is, hard time will end sooner or later, no one know when it will end, but it definitely will end some days.
And, after the tough period pass through, time to harvest coming.
I do not think it will last a few days. I think it will be much longer. But this does not negate the fact that sooner or later it will go up. And as you say time to harvest coming.
I see that the team has carried out the action, and allowed the early investors to make their deposits cheaper, which is quite fair. Hope they didn't miss it.
Now the team can focus on project development. And can bring us good things, in their updates.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
amir lusik

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

MyCryptoBank clients will get direct access to the interbank Forex market, where they will be able to carry out transactions, bypassing intermediaries, by using high-tech methods of processing orders and putting them on the market. In addition to traditional instruments for trading (such as currencies, indices, futures, metals, oil), clients will be able to trade in cryptocurrencies.
MyCryptoBank not like many projects that promise you to "get money", but it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption. But this project is another big step into the future.
amir lusik

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

MyCryptoBank clients will get direct access to the interbank Forex market, where they will be able to carry out transactions, bypassing intermediaries, by using high-tech methods of processing orders and putting them on the market. In addition to traditional instruments for trading (such as currencies, indices, futures, metals, oil), clients will be able to trade in cryptocurrencies.
MyCryptoBank
 project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
 A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very
unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
One thing i like is that they continuously striving to improve skills and production.
Hello_jon

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

Hello. Is it possible to make deposits in your bank and receive a percentage of money in time for a deposit?
zxl912157

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

That is certain and it also needs the right market conditions to develop the MyCryptoBank project.
If when the listing on the Stock Exchange and the market immediately drop like Bearish, then I can't say anything else and surely the MCB will dump.  Cmiiw   Huh
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

Private Sale starts in July 2018 and is still in the ICO stage.
I saw on the main website for now there are 53 more days to END ICO.

Oh My God!
It might take 1 year or more for the MyCryptoBank ICO. LOL
MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

The MyCryptoBank https://mycryptobank.io  team participated in the ICO battle on the Sigma forum in Malta and took the honorable 2nd place, losing several hundredths to the first place. We will continue to continue to develop our project in order to be always among the best.
https://a.radikal.ru/a10/1812/c8/9fcd4e56c39b.png
alexvilis

Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

The MyCryptoBank team participated in the ICO battle on the Sigma forum in Malta and took the honorable 2nd place, losing several hundredths to the first place. https://twitter.com/MyCryptoBank/status/1072595825946226690

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

Private Sale starts in July 2018 and is still in the ICO stage.
I saw on the main website for now there are 53 more days to END ICO.

Oh My God!
It might take 1 year or more for the MyCryptoBank ICO. LOL
I hope the development is carried out simultaneously with tokensale. Otherwise, we will have to wait long for results.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Does anyone know how much money has been collected at this time? have they reached softcap? and I see website for ICO that will end in 37 days, if they don't reach softcap, will there be an extension of duration ico or will it refund all investor funds?
pifagor2

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Does anyone know how much money has been collected at this time? have they reached softcap? and I see website for ICO that will end in 37 days, if they don't reach softcap, will there be an extension of duration ico or will it refund all investor funds?
Nobody cant see any information about ICO and how much they gathered. This is very fraudulent lead of buiseness

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: