Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20407 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:51:44 AM

I did not see this exchange listed in coinmarketcap, so for the better use other exchanges that popular already. But if you want to trade in that exchange to find small market cap coin, i think better to use other exchange like coinexchange and cryptopia, these both exchange listed many gem or small market cap coin.

Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

I've just registrated on  BiteBT and waiting for results of KYC. There is very good prices of some coins for trading. This was the main reason for rgistration. But I didn't except so long verification.
Very soon, the changes will come with the KYC procedure, it will be simplified as much as possible. Many questions will disappear by themselves.
silvia76

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

I've just registrated on  BiteBT and waiting for results of KYC. There is very good prices of some coins for trading. This was the main reason for rgistration. But I didn't except so long verification.
Very soon, the changes will come with the KYC procedure, it will be simplified as much as possible. Many questions will disappear by themselves.
I must have been misinformed. I was told that the KYC procedure was canceled. Am I wrong?
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

In the news of the exchange, I saw information that you conduct airdrop on the Coinnec project, what are the conditions of airdrop?
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

The most important thing is that the trade fee of only 0.2%, below I have not met. This fact adds to the attractiveness of the exchange.
I agree, 0.2% is an acceptable figure, but this exchange needs new traders urgently, it is necessary to come up with some bonuses for them.
This section and measure of exchanges is one of the tiresome task as well. You have to make sure that your selection wouldn’t be left out to loopholes and mistakes that you will be regretting later. But before getting into practical environment, better is to make sure that your selected exchange is legit and legal. You can have better results from here at the end of day.

IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

This section and measure of exchanges is one of the tiresome task as well. You have to make sure that your selection wouldn’t be left out to loopholes and mistakes that you will be regretting later. But before getting into practical environment, better is to make sure that your selected exchange is legit and legal. You can have better results from here at the end of day.
And how can you check whether a particular exchange complies with all the laws? On the legal side?
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

I am now trading at BiteBTC, here five months. During this time, there are some problems that are quickly resolved with technical support. With BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange, we can make good money to invest in young coins, the choice is huge.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Perhaps we have heard some of the best reviews about certain exchanges. But as always we need to do our own research because the world really can not trust anyone. But if we want to use the exchange, we should try a small deposit first and try to pull it back.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

I have a small problem, I lost access to my account, the system says that I entered the wrong password.  :'(Is there any way to recover the password Huh
silvia76

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

I have a small problem, I lost access to my account, the system says that I entered the wrong password.  :'(Is there any way to recover the password Huh
I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. The problem was solved through the password recovery system. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

So I've read some bad things about this exchange, and it's mainly accusations that they might do an exit scam after they've collected enough money with listing of various tokens for certain prices.

On their twitter they sometimes make airdrops for newly listed coins (some still in ICO) and I gotta admit those are the best airdrops I've ever done - in case you sign up on time you get the coins within a week or two - no complaints really. And some of the coins that they airdropped are trading at a very high price on their exchange (compared to ICO or the DEX they're listed on - none of them are listed on bigger exchanges yet)

But I can't trade them on their platform because it required KYC, and apparently they are really really slow with approving KYC's - a lot of people are complaining about not getting approved even 2-3 months after sending in their KYC.

So my question for you guys is:
Has anybody here gotten their KYC approved and is anybody here actively trading on this platform?

Your feedback would mean a lot. I'm still thinking whether or not I should send in my KYC.

Never heard of that exchange platform, you supposed to be trade in the exchange which are well established and popular in this crypto currency

like Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance, Hitbtc, livecoin, Idex, Coinbene, Cryptopia and Poloniex.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

Why should you worry yourself on a site that has a lot of negative feedback and reveiws. You better got of that platform and find a reliable place to put your money.

IvanMoura

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

Why should you worry yourself on a site that has a lot of negative feedback and reveiws. You better got of that platform and find a reliable place to put your money.
The fact is that on the BiteBTC exchange you can find a number of rare young coins, which are not present on other crypto-currency exchanges.
Faust91

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

The fact is that on the BiteBTC exchange you can find a number of rare young coins, which are not present on other crypto-currency exchanges.
A large number of small coins are important, especially for the small investor who is trying to earn with them.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

I never heard about this exchange and dont know yet the reputation, for the better use legit and famous exchange that has high trading volume like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Bittrex, Poloniex , etc. All top 10 exchange based on trading volume is legit exchange and i been use all of them. But if you want to use that exchange, you have to try small deposit first and try to withdraw it again to know that work or not.
but you not always can use that exchanges if we would speak about a particular token which is traded on the on the specific exchange like that that is spoken about in the main topic here.

CapnOzz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

What can you guys say about this exchange? Are there positive or negative examples? What say you? I would like to start trading on this exchange, but I am still wary.
LewisMot

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

What can you guys say about this exchange? Are there positive or negative examples? What say you? I would like to start trading on this exchange, but I am still wary.
I freely traded on BiteBTC for three weeks, no problems never. Deposit and withdrawal of funds is fully working.
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

I understand the problem of most investors and traders, because no one wants to lose their money, but I can say for sure that the BiteBTC exchange fulfills its obligations. Personally, they didn't lie to me.
MariaHoume

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

I understand the problem of most investors and traders, because no one wants to lose their money, but I can say for sure that the BiteBTC exchange fulfills its obligations. Personally, they didn't lie to me.
Let's think abstractly. Working with cryptocurrencies generally exposes a certain risk, because at any time these wrappers may become worthless. Risks are everywhere.
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Let's think abstractly. Working with cryptocurrencies generally exposes a certain risk, because at any time these wrappers may become worthless. Risks are everywhere.
If you pay attention to everything, to test any service before you use it, these risks are significantly reduced. Exchange BiteBTC need to test for honesty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: