Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20407 times)
Tyler86

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

Let's think abstractly. Working with cryptocurrencies generally exposes a certain risk, because at any time these wrappers may become worthless. Risks are everywhere.
If you pay attention to everything, to test any service before you use it, these risks are significantly reduced. Exchange BiteBTC need to test for honesty.

I have been trading on this exchange for 3 days. Most recently, the heads of the exchange checked my documents, I want to say that I passed the KYC procedure successfully.
Kaleridi

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

I have been trading on this exchange for 3 days. Most recently, the heads of the exchange checked my documents, I want to say that I passed the KYC procedure successfully.
Please tell me how long you have been waiting for your documents to be checked? I'd like to hear the exact dates.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

There are those who have actually passed the verification of identity and already trading on the stock exchange?
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

There are those who have actually passed the verification of identity and already trading on the stock exchange?
I personally did not even try to pass the KYC process, but I saw a lot of feedback on this, there are negative and positive.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

This new exchanger was launched in January this year. And that's why there is probably no confidence in him because he's new. Although if people have not heard about it, it means that it is not very reliable. It is better to make a small deposit first and try to trade with this money and then withdraw. If it works, you can safely use it, but not always. As soon as they can wash with all the money and close your website or domain.
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

This new exchanger was launched in January this year. And that's why there is probably no confidence in him because he's new. Although if people have not heard about it, it means that it is not very reliable. It is better to make a small deposit first and try to trade with this money and then withdraw. If it works, you can safely use it, but not always. As soon as they can wash with all the money and close your website or domain.
You are absolutely right, you need to start checking with small amounts, even if you are deceived, you will lose a little.
GyramCripto

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

You are absolutely right, you need to start checking with small amounts, even if you are deceived, you will lose a little.
This is true, but nobody wants to lose their money, even small amounts. I like the exchange BiteBTC, but it should be such as to test.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

is it legit? this is the question everyone ask first they heard about this.i think it is just because i think it won't matter to you.what will matter to you is that you have to search and find out how and why it still working for this long time and if you find out that and i think you will know it for sure that this is legit.millions of people are using this and soon it be billions i can promise you that.for trading in btc is really amazing .if you want to start trading then first search and see its statistical analysis and also see the past you will find out the truth.
JuleGulie

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

This is true, but nobody wants to lose their money, even small amounts. I like the exchange BiteBTC, but it should be such as to test.
Very soon, it will be very easy to test the exchange, the KYC procedure will be practically canceled. I think that then all these questions will disappear.
BTCHadzija (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Big thank you to everybody who chimed in with their thoughts and experiences, it looks like they changed their KYC requirements which made trading a little bit easier for now.

I still don't feel comfortable sending them my documents though
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

I think that you do not need to take risks and transfer your tokens to this exchange. It is better to wait until the crypto currency you want to buy or sell will be placed on some popular exchange.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

This is the first time I've heard that exchange. BiteBTC, not to give some bad interpretation but it seems like the name of the exchange indicates a scam already. Biting of BTC has a depth meaning for me. Anyway, I do not depends upon the name but the platform I saw on a project or ICO. In case this exchange got a lot of bad comments probably not all of it said that is a scam rather it has a poor quality of services and performance to grow their volumes.
DomenicEth

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

I think that you do not need to take risks and transfer your tokens to this exchange. It is better to wait until the crypto currency you want to buy or sell will be placed on some popular exchange.
There are situations that wait, it means losing money. After all, tokens can quickly become cheaper in price.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

So I've read some bad things about this exchange, and it's mainly accusations that they might do an exit scam after they've collected enough money with listing of various tokens for certain prices.

On their twitter they sometimes make airdrops for newly listed coins (some still in ICO) and I gotta admit those are the best airdrops I've ever done - in case you sign up on time you get the coins within a week or two - no complaints really. And some of the coins that they airdropped are trading at a very high price on their exchange (compared to ICO or the DEX they're listed on - none of them are listed on bigger exchanges yet)

But I can't trade them on their platform because it required KYC, and apparently they are really really slow with approving KYC's - a lot of people are complaining about not getting approved even 2-3 months after sending in their KYC.

So my question for you guys is:
Has anybody here gotten their KYC approved and is anybody here actively trading on this platform?

Your feedback would mean a lot. I'm still thinking whether or not I should send in my KYC.
Since you don’t know much about the BiteBTC, don’t you think it will be much better for you to go for something better? There are lots of other exchanges with a very good reputation online and they have also been around for a very long time now, cause I’m very sure that this BiteBTC will be a new exchange.

But it you still choose to go for it, then don’t go with much, but with just a little money in case things don’t turn out to be what you were expecting. That’s my own advice.

I think BiteBtc is not a popular exchange and not as bad as people think so you better using the popular and trusted platforms that people know. Working with electronic money exchange BiteBTC, you can make good money on investing in coins, the choice is huge. Make the most intelligent investment.

GyramCripto

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

I think BiteBtc is not a popular exchange and not as bad as people think so you better using the popular and trusted platforms that people know. Working with electronic money exchange BiteBTC, you can make good money on investing in coins, the choice is huge. Make the most intelligent investment.
Yes, indeed, the exchange BiteBTC is not very popular, but it is worth noting that some coins are traded only on it.
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Yes, indeed, the exchange BiteBTC is not very popular, but it is worth noting that some coins are traded only on it.
A large selection of new and cheap coins, this is the whole hype, that's why many traders want to trade on BiteBTC.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

A large selection of new and cheap coins, this is the whole hype, that's why many traders want to trade on BiteBTC.
Not only traders are interested in small cryptocurrencies, but also investors. after all, they can make a strong investment portfolio.
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Not only traders are interested in small cryptocurrencies, but also investors. after all, they can make a strong investment portfolio.
You're absolutely right. Many of the investors are interested in small and very cheap coins, which in the future can bring huge profits.
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

Has anyone heard about the Bitbtc Listing on CoinmarketCap? I believe that this is a very important issue. Please share the information.
MariaHoume

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Has anyone heard about the Bitbtc Listing on CoinmarketCap? I believe that this is a very important issue. Please share the information.
Many news you can read yourself, the lion's share of them appears on Twitter. https://twitter.com/bitebtccom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: