Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20407 times)
GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

I have been trading on BiteBTC for 2 weeks, Deposit and withdrawal works well, but please note, I work with small amounts.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

BiteBTC is still new, a few times I trade with a small amount, there is no problem because I play safe and do not want to take risks with a huge amount. So, for me, BiteBTC is safe, but I only try with a small amount, I don't know if it's with a large capital. I just give you a suggestion, if you start with a large amount, the famous exchange and many users like bittrex, binance and coinbase will be safer than the new exchange.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

BiteBTC is still new, a few times I trade with a small amount, there is no problem because I play safe and do not want to take risks with a huge amount. So, for me, BiteBTC is safe, but I only try with a small amount, I don't know if it's with a large capital. I just give you a suggestion, if you start with a large amount, the famous exchange and many users like bittrex, binance and coinbase will be safer than the new exchange.
The BiteBTC exchange has been functioning for 8 months, I would not call this exchange new, they are already quite known.
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I have been trading on BiteBTC for 2 weeks, Deposit and withdrawal works well, but please note, I work with small amounts.

You do everything right, if you work with a new exchange or projects for a short time, it is better to start working with small amounts.
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

Is there any news on the KYC procedure? If I'm not mistaken, was it ever promised to be canceled soon?
 Waiting for an adequate response on the news and the question with KYC.
SanyaCripto

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

Is there any news on the KYC procedure? If I'm not mistaken, was it ever promised to be canceled soon?
 Waiting for an adequate response on the news and the question with KYC.

The issue is being resolved, but the exact timing is still unknown. I also wait for the cancellation of the KYC procedure and periodically follow the news.
Allexandr

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

I successfully passed the KYC test on this exchange, but did not trade on it, because I read on the Internet about several cases of fraud from the exchange. Is this confirmed?
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

I successfully passed the KYC test on this exchange, but did not trade on it, because I read on the Internet about several cases of fraud from the exchange. Is this confirmed?

No, I only see the charges, but there's no evidence, so you're free to trade on the stock exchange.
Kaleridi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

No, I only see the charges, but there's no evidence, so you're free to trade on the stock exchange.

just ignore all those remarks. Test the exchange on your own, in this case you will know for sure whether they are scammers or not.
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Congratulations to you, tell me how long you waited the time until administration of the exchange was checking your papers?
JuleGulie

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

Congratulations to you, tell me how long you waited the time until administration of the exchange was checking your papers?

I think that the timing of the check depends on the flow of applications from potential traders. Basically, verification takes from 3 to 4 weeks.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

In the news of the exchange, I saw information that you conduct airdrop on the FOMO project, what are the conditions of airdrop?
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

In the news of the exchange, I saw information that you conduct airdrop on the FOMO project, what are the conditions of airdrop?
There are still places, this is an ordinary airdrop, make several reposts on Twitter and get your tokens as a reward.
BatistaCru

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

What do you guys think about this news? I think this will solve most of the problems of this exchange. https://bitebtc.com/news/19
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

What do you guys think about this news? I think this will solve most of the problems of this exchange. https://bitebtc.com/news/19

This is really good news, I hope that by the appointed time, namely on August 21, the problem with the KYC procedure will be solved.
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Guys I need your help, I have a question: how can I add the SHPT (Shipit tokens) project to this crypto exchange? How does the listing itself happen, is it paid? What are the conditions?
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

Guys I need your help, I have a question: how can I add the SHPT (Shipit tokens) project to this crypto exchange? How does the listing itself happen, is it paid? What are the conditions?

I'll tell you directly that you need to directly contact the administration of the exchange, here you will not find answers.
BatistaCru

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

1-2 new coins are added to the BiteBTC exchange every day, I think the listing process is very simple.
HerousNeo

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

1-2 new coins are added to the BiteBTC exchange every day, I think the listing process is very simple.

I also noticed that literally every day a new token is added to the exchange, this is very good, because investors like it.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Guys, who read the exchange news? After all, today is the 21st of August, as is the situation with the cancellation of KYC procedures?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: