Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3158 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

What do you mean?

I mean a lot of people are worried that whales moving coins = all of a sudden bitcoin prices crashing down, which may be the case. But simply them moving coins doesn't mean much, it could mean that they just want to trade for the short term.

Plus, if traders with big volume do sell their coins, it'll just mean that another person or persons will be picking up on the long position. Nothing too special going on here.

You're right, there is a false fear involved here. Bitcoin is supposed to be traded on the free market, and people with lots of it can do whatever they want with their BTC, and that includes selling. Their individual actions don't affect long term aspects of bitcoin at all imho, and thus it's pretty useless to look at.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

For years, pundits have called for the demise and death of Bitcoin. Many have called this a bubble, a fad, nothing more than a ‘digital mirage’. Why should we believe in them? Bitcoin has significant upside. BTC and precious metals both offer alternatives to government monopolized fiat currency. They play a similar role as free market, sound money. But as with any financial instrument, there are potential pitfalls. Diversifying your cryptocurrency portfolio with precious metals can help mitigate some of the potential downside and put you in an overall stronger financial position.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

This kind of news keeps on pooping up every now and then so it's nothing new that one should be bothered with, personally I prefer to see the sentiments here, rather than what's played by media. Currently the sentiments are strong and they'll power up the market for sure. Buying and selling is a important phase of bitcoins I'm glad it's continuing this way.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

the wrong fear about bitcoin is the fear of bitcoin will become extinct when in my opinion digital currency will be more popular in the future more than today
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I think it's stupid when people become worried and sell Bitcoin. Although it is decreasing and there is no sign of rising, however, I still believe it will soon grow back. Bitcoin will never stop working because it is the currency of the future and it will definitely grow in the future.
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Nothing to worry about. Cryptocurrencies enthusiasts grew more and more in line with data written on various whitepapers from various projects that run ICO programs. That means that cryptocurrencies far from death. But keep in mind do not invest recklessly. Choose a good and long-lasting cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, etc.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

I really believe that the false of bitcoin made by some people is the reason why bitcoin is now falling because some peole did not invest because they afraid to lost their money.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

If there indeed was someone that purchased that large amount then there should be a bit of a market movement that can be felt a little but i don't think there was. Though for me it's a fact that whales can really influence the market movement, I don't think any of them has made any significant move so far. I just don't want to make it more complicated for myself so i don't actually fear a further drop at the moment. My btcs will remain stocked where it was for likely until next year when all this has passed

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

You are quite right.
Selling and buying is the main driving force of economy and crypto market, in particular. If there is no supply and demand, bitcoin will die.
I just hope that there will be no panic selling leading to the rapid decrease of price..

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

What you fear is bitcoin there will be no more buy and sell right activity? it means will make bitcoin worthless.

Indeed we will never know someone's understanding of what is used as a place to earn income, it will be difficult to do. We can not determine the bitcoin is still in demand by everyone in the next few years, things that will happen in the future no one knows.

However, there is one thing you must understand, you can see from the 'bitcoin function' you can learn more about the function of bitcoin. If you already know it, you can compare it with the fear that always haunts you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

Don't care about these fake news. If you believe in the so called false news it will let you struggle because of the false fear that you've read. In my opinion, don't believe in some news that spreading unless this bitcoin forum stops. Just go on and keep yourself doing your thing in this forum.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

People don't do their research properly and believe in everything that was written on some website which is not even reputable among cryptocurrency investors. I don't see anything wrong in someone buying a few thousand bitcoins. Keep in mind that there are about 21 million of them. The price can be still easily manipulated but it is a matter of time before the market becomes more stable.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

We don't know if he intends on cashing out or swapping it for other crypto, perhaps as an Asian whale he will want to swap his bitcoin holding to NEO instead.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Trully i dont care with that news, there are  always bad news about trading bitcoin and until now bitcoin still exist .
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Don't worry and don't get panic for these negative or false news roaming around, there are many news like this spread by anti crypto people on this but crypto is surviving in a good manner and it is breaking each and every false news roaming about it by its astonishing price rice and market cap acquire in the crypto market.

lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

If you look at how technologies have evolved over the last 15-20 years, there is enough evidence to show you that literally anything could happen and change our way of doing things. I think bitcoin is all about the future, even if it is heading the wrong direction right now it does not matter. It will come good when the time is right.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Thats beyond whale final balance on that address. It will be a huge dump for bitcoin or gain for any altcoin(if he wishes to invest) but I dont think its one person but one company holding this much. Lets see what comes next.

Yes it is very normal but we can face all of the issues in crypto currency is this this is our job so the caution and the dangers are common like this type of yearning methods I recommend you to face the problems with your intelligence and patience if you had that this type of qualities in you will be the winner in this investment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

It is because of such news that bitcoin prices can not increase. Some people oppose bitcoin, and they make a lot of rumors that affect bitcoin and the crypto market. We are never allowed to believe in these rumors
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Various misconceptions are spread in the crypto market with bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin falls and damages to bitcoin, but it does not happen that bitcoin gets positive results.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

Now it is many news about low price of bitcoin and that's not profitable to invest. I think it is only such period and bitcon  grow up soon. So it's false fears.  And I wish you to keep calm, be patient, wait. And ask the advice from successful people in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: