Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:30:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3165 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:46:59 PM by no0dlepunk

There is no such thing as FALSE fear my friend. Everybody must fear when their money is at risk. Actually there should be no reason for us to feel mad about these fearful people... they keep the ecology in place. If there are no fearful sellers, there is no way for late adapters to buy cheap... that should be kept in mind.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

yes we can see that situation makes the market changed, the stock in the market is high when the demand is low, its mean that if this happen everytime the price of bitcoin will going down because of the interest of bitcoin has gone little by litte,

kasemin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

You have seen many such articles since the day when you started with Cryptocurrancy just make a decision about yourself after doing your research, then you will learn more about it and you will have less fear in your investment risk. Not just in the world of commerce. So risk in life is very important.
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

There is false fear about Bitcoin all around the media. I don't really care tbh, but the problem is that the newbies believe this sh*t and start panicking for no reason... It's disappointing that there is so much misinformation about cryptocurrencies going on, but we can't do anything about it... if you let yourself to be influenced by media bs, then maybe crypto is not your thing.
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

why be afraid of btc, is not every business also have its ups and downs, it is now btc market is down but there is no harm if we keep trying to survive.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

I think that this is fake news and nothing such a there. Because the secret image is impossible to buy something, and all will track
Hope you are right,i agree with your mind. Day by day increase fack news about bitcoin it's Making do that some Media.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

The price may be low and maybe somebody is buying big time and selling big that can affect the market but do not need to spend interest on bitcoin and we are not afraid of bitcoin that does not interest people because people will always want bitcoin
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

The price may be low and maybe somebody is buying big time and selling big that can affect the market but do not need to spend interest on bitcoin and we are not afraid of bitcoin that does not interest people because people will always want bitcoin
There are many reasons why bitcoin price drops. Its volatility, the unpredictable change of its value, thats normal. The bad news spreading that caused panic selling of bitcoin, that affect the price of bitcoin. Dont be afraid to invest on bitcoin, because bitcoin will increase again for sure, the only thing not sure is when will it increase again, some thinks after 800 days, but for me, i think maybe before this year ends, just like last year. Just trust and wait patiently for its increase, for you to be able to earn big profit.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Bitcoin you should not be scared of it, it can not die, raatskhos it happens, bitcoin can not exist without big and generous investors can invest a large amount of capital. But the real power of decisions made in this business area is completely behind the creator of bitcoin
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

With that amount transaction, I am believe bitcoin price will rising in long term. Thats amount transaction must be belong institutional investment firm and thats mean, cryptocurrency market already attracting investment firm with large capital

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Nothing to fear about becahse bitcoin has been proven to overcome any challenges in the past. Bitcoin continues to go down but it doesn't mean it become value less soon. This dips are temporary and it could take many months but it will surely recover again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

You should not be worried about these false news circulating around just to put fear in people to prevent them from investing. Bitcoin is still in session and in advancing in its transaction. people are now understanding it better day by day. The false news will always come to discourage many people but lets also try and refute that news circulating.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

Everything can be! Maybe this mysterious hero who has a lot of coins. But at this point, I don't think you need to worry or worry. There are many such giant whales in our global economy, which hold the economies of many countries in their hands, and I want to tell you that this does not prevent people from living and developing their economies. No need to be afraid.
Robinovich

Activity: 749
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Now bitcoin is slowly growing after a week of lows. Coin telegraph says: 'On June 28, Robert Sluymer of Fundstrat Global Advisors predicted that Bitcoin needs to rally through the $6,300-6,400 resistance level to reverse its existing downtrend.'
But I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will grow again. Maybe not 20k, but 10 for sure. This autumn or ever earlier.
All this panic like 'omg bitcoin is a bubble', 'omg bitcoin worth nothing we need to sell it immediately' is just a kind of market manipulation. Or maybe some people really think so, but they should have learned more about crypto and economics before investing.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

.ELONCITY.
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
....TELEGRAM..

Public Sale Coming Soon!

kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

news like that is fair in the past because it's part of a bitcoin trip so far and now it's time we focus and believe that bitcoin will move up
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

You should not be worried about these false news circulating around just to put fear in people to prevent them from investing. Bitcoin is still in session and in advancing in its transaction. people are now understanding it better day by day. The false news will always come to discourage many people but lets also try and refute that news circulating.

There's bit of a problem there since you're right, people are understanding bitcoin more right and that makes them more cautious and wary if they're going to put money in it. People are witness to how a 19k valued investment plunged to more than 70% down. It depends now on how a person feels he can cope with that kind of volatility

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

There's bit of a problem there since you're right, people are understanding bitcoin more right and that makes them more cautious and wary if they're going to put money in it. People are witness to how a 19k valued investment plunged to more than 70% down. It depends now on how a person feels he can cope with that kind of volatility
That huge drop was fall from 800 billion dollars market cap to 300 billions, yesterday cryptomarket grown for 20 billions in couple hours, bitcoin and ethereum went up for around 10%. Money is going in and out from cryptomaket and when market cap is 230 billions 20 is almost 10% and market feels that money. Imagine when market cap come to couple trillions, 20 billions will be less then 1% and fluctuations will have smaller range. Whales use news and they spin facts to create panic, investors sell to early, others who wanted to invest wait and they miss good opportunity for buying.
All this informations are available to anyone, you just need to find good source and to know how to understand numbers you see.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

really right. I vote with you guys. I have no fear of this news. I just sell it if it just happens that it rises and holds it when it becomes color. I am not afraid of the events that come "as many people are saying". I think, anyone who decides in their life should be at risk. Not only in the world but in commerce. So "The fears that will happen in your life are just a necessity" of people.
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

I also feel that way, bitcoin is a trade and when there is no buying and selling activity it signifies bitcoin hard to die, but until now bitcoin still running a good buy and sell, and we need not be afraid about bitcoin problem.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

really right. I vote with you guys. I have no fear of this news. I just sell it if it just happens that it rises and holds it when it becomes color. I am not afraid of the events that come "as many people are saying". I think, anyone who decides in their life should be at risk. Not only in the world but in commerce. So "The fears that will happen in your life are just a necessity" of people.
yes I agree, there's no need to worry because we are the true believer of the bitcoin. no matter how bad it is the happeninhs now we are sure that it will do a great comeback. just need the patience and wait for the right time. actually the dropping rate is good to have a big opportunity and chance to those who want to invest in low price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: