Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3168 times)
cryptostardom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
The story of the whales who control the price is very speculative because there hasn't beenuch proove of it. Many of the news agencies and blogs publish fake news just to get attention.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

There is no confirmation that this whale is going to dump bitcoins into the exchanges, perhaps he is going to trade them into ethereum, neo, or some other altcoin. This will simply pump the markets so let's wait and see

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

agreed. there's no need to fear. bitcoin will continie, and it is the future.
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Yea, if all the transactions will stop then the interest on bitcoin will decrease and it will be in a great danger. But it will not happen ever. People invest here to profit. When they need the something like their necessaries they might sell them. Keeping one’s all money in bitcoin is not possible. None keep their all money to bank. They use it, pick that,use that, and again keep that. People will use bitcoin till it exist. Buying and selling will continue till it is alive.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Fake news and FUD has to the hills on the market, is part of the game. There is manipulation in the price, but this will end (or at least have less relevance) in a while, the market will mature and only the good assets will remain.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

As time goes on bitcoin will become more popular and you do not have to worry about bitcoin, bitcoin demand will always exist and will make bitcoin last long.

melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

I am not afraid of any such news. When it goes down, I stop selling and try and try to save. I firmly believe Bitcoin prices will increase again anytime. When the price drops, I am not upset or afraid.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

I am sure that bitcoin in the future will have a high interest, people who want bitcoin will continue to increase because they realize that bitcoin is very profitable.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

No need to be afraid of bitcoin investments, because bitcoin prices are still moving, there are still many people who want bitcoin and many also sell and buy bitcoin. Thus bitcoin lives in society, some use for transactions, some make fiat money, some keep it as long-term savings, and some make it an asset. the level of confidence in bitcoin is still very high, so do not ever be afraid to invest bitcoin, because bitcoin has hope to make us become a millionaire.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Nothing uncommon here, media spreading lies and misguiding information in order to give readers the wrong impression and opinion. There is no confirmation that this whale is going to dump bitcoins into the exchanges, perhaps he is going to trade them into ETH,BCH,XLM or some other altcoin. That will simply pump the market in the end.
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

I am sure that bitcoin in the future will have a high interest, people who want bitcoin will continue to increase because they realize that bitcoin is very profitable.
true they may ever have to regret for what they had been think and tell negative about bitcoin , they may regret why they dont choose this for when they first known it for.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

There are many fears prevailing,like what if bitcoin is centralized.What if someone hacks into.All these risks were and always will be with money and currency.We have just got to mitigate those.
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

Your opinion is probably partly true. Most likely, such news was written specifically to provoke people to sell at such a low price and give large players to buy their bitcoins.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone mysteriously has bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell it. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a GI enthusiast who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because it means that Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is only My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
Well i think this news was in the past i actually have read anothet thread regarding this topic. Anyway as long as the market is moving it means people are making transactions and that is generally the most important thing that it has value to people and it its significance will continue so it wont get obsolete.

I agree with ypu mate there's nothung to worry on that's new besides that's an old news, people still believe for buy and sell in the cryptocurrency world they can't stop it specially people knows the importance of bitcoin in cryptocurrency.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

It seems big whales are short trading bitcoin to maintain its price at a lower value they bought at the bottom and sold after several uptrend movement that make the price goes down again and for small traders like us its difficult to prefict what they are thinking much better to keep holding or add some more when market is down.

feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

This kind of news keeps on pooping up every now and then so it's nothing new that one should be bothered with, personally I prefer to see the sentiments here, rather than what's played by media. Currently the sentiments are strong and they'll power up the market for sure. Buying and selling is a important phase of bitcoins I'm glad it's continuing this way.

People are different and saying different things. But the most important thing is only buying and holding it. I'm happy to of looking the price on the market.
dovizex

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Don't care about these news because one day btc will be raised
solarisexodus

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

As long as people will go and make contact with the transaction of bitcoin it is still the market of bitcoin. Meaning, an event that will put bitcoin`s transaction to continue; it is what bitcoin live. So long as people would trust bitcoin again, the market will grow eventually; however, if the early investors will pull-out their bitcoins then it would continue to decrease. Thus, the fear is losing investments...
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

I suppose that bitcoin will die in the future, because maybe many people think that bitcoin is at high risk .
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

As for me, as long as activities keep running on exchange platforms, it means crypto is still on course. I'm not afraid though even when crypto activities reduces because I know crypto is young and it is yet to make the greatest impact. Until a far more advanced technology takes over blockchain, crypto will exist

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: