Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3166 times)
HoloUpfront210

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Fear when investing is real. it is true fact. But if you keep in touch with btc forum, market condition and recent news, you will be sure how much and when to put your money.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Fear when investing is real. it is true fact. But if you keep in touch with btc forum, market condition and recent news, you will be sure how much and when to put your money.
We know that not all of news spreading on the social media is legit, so its better to try and see it for yourself, for you to know the truth about bitcoin. People who spreads bad news are the people against to bitcoin, and also big whales using social media to spread bad news for them to harvest bitcoin on the panic seller, for them to earn bigger profit when the price of bitcoin increase again.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

I'm not worried about that, I know from a few years ago bitcoin holders have an increase, so we do not have to worry about it.
bitcoin blocks are only left slightly, it is a testament to the popularity of bitcoin
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

There is a lot of news about the low price of bitcoin and there is no profit to be invested. I think there is a time when bitcoin will grow rapidly, so it is a fear of falsehood and I hope you are always calm, patient and waiting by asking for advice from successful people in cryptocurrency.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

True!I think a huge pump will happen to bitcoin just like last year,
Before it start a big pump ,a lot of news and negativity heard about bitcoin but those people keep believing and take the risk won the end.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

I agree with you, any movement of bitcoin is evidence of its development. This allows the price to move forward, even in the fall.

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

now with the futures contracts people are able to trade btc with high amounts even though they don`t buy it thanks to the leverage trading which enables to trade with many times higher than your current money, so it obviously will prevent people from buying or selling btc.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

True enough that bitcoin's value has a significant drop when it was introduced and ever since it has movements, whether it is a recovery or drop of value it still means that bitcoin is alive and there is an activity. I would rather be worried about security since there is a lot of scam happening. This also means that there is a lot of interest for bitcoin and crypto currency. Bitcoin is the future so it will live and be consistent.

In my opinion, any decision in life should be risky. Not just in the world of commerce. So "Risk in life is a must".
I am not at all afraid of this news. I only sell when it goes up and on when it's red. I have never feared the risk "like most people say".
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Everyone should have some sort of fear. it is after all a risky investment. There are always going to be potential situations where the price goes down because of tech issues, or even more so political issues. As long as your fear is kept to a minimum by only investing a comfortable amount most people will probably be fine.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
I think this news has made a lot of negative things. Mysterious makes everyone curious. But it does not matter to me. I personally will continue to do my work for investment.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

I never worried about such news, and I don't see anything wrong with it. It would be worse if the price of bitcoin stood still.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Dikarama7

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

Demand and supply in the crypto market will continue to exist, because it is highly unlikely that bitcoin does not have requests and offers in the crypto market, bitcoin is the most popular and there is no doubt about bitcoin.

/ / / / / / / /          SOVRYN.app          \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform     [     Join Origin Pre-Sale     ]
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Everyone should have some sort of fear. it is after all a risky investment. There are always going to be potential situations where the price goes down because of tech issues, or even more so political issues. As long as your fear is kept to a minimum by only investing a comfortable amount most people will probably be fine.
It is just normal and we can't blame people if they are afraid of what will happen in the next future with bitcoin that is why for me I would really appreciate if we will just stay calm no matter what since we are now in the new era.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

It is just normal and we can't blame people if they are afraid of what will happen in the next future with bitcoin that is why for me I would really appreciate if we will just stay calm no matter what since we are now in the new era.

To feel fear is normal in bitcoin because from the start it has no stable value and investing in bitcoin is quite risky. It just a matter on how we handle and set aside our fear. Trust and patience is very important to have and do.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

For some guys it is really hard to consider between that real news and fake ones, so I think most of the people would believe in both of those without any attempt to research, is it true or not.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Always be focus dear, do not be sway by these statement and always bear in mind that people will alwys come with these notions. Bitcoin is couple with a lot of people who really don't buy the idea and would always scar you. They are all false fears and allegation. we will never give up.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Yeah, I agree with what you say. There really is nothing that we need to fear. In my opinion, most people who experience fear of bitcoin are because they have become victims of the negative issue of bitcoin that is unclear and misleading. Indeed if we do not have strong knowledge and personal analysis that is sure to only be affected by these negative issues and then panic. The only thing that we need to fear is true as you say if buying and selling bitcoin no longer exists. It means that bitcoin demand and supply are gone and the market is not active again.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

I think that there is a false fear about btc. To my mind, there are certain risks involved but btc is the best one and it is more or less stable in terms of its popularity and it has a great potential
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

I think that there is a false fear about btc. To my mind, there are certain risks involved but btc is the best one and it is more or less stable in terms of its popularity and it has a great potential
Im onyl afraid about the risk in investing bitcoin, because i know anytime incan lose my money or be a victim of scam. I know all that consequences in investing in bitcoin but still choose to invest why? Because bitcoin gives you opportuniy to become rich. Other than that theres nothing anymore i fear about btc

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

I think we should not worry, it seems to me that bitcoin will not cease to interest people, and the demand for it will always be. This article can not affect its purchase, people will buy and sell bitcoin constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: