Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3160 times)
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

Hello.

Bitcoin is a good type of money. It's spread all over the world today. It's a good deal for exchangers and investors. This bitcoin will think it will go higher day by day.

It will never be lost. It's like bitcoin There will be a good exchange rate in the future.

Thank you!
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

I think the fear with respect to such actions is not able btc dying but it is about the consequences of such actions on btc's value. It is about the manipulation with the market of which the true enthusiasts wouldn't want to happen.

tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
You can see that after recovering to the $ 8500 level, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply and there is no sign of recovery, is currently adjusted to the $ 7500 level. I think that this time you should only invest in altcoin to make a profit, because at this point bitcoin price altcoin price is constantly increasing, so I believe you can profit from altcoin .
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Rumors are always there in order to distract people from bit coin we shouldn't give importance to them and need to believe ob bitcoin and focus on our goal.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
Obviously there are whales behind the negative and positive news. It is the same in stock market. You have to create a buzz to shake the tree and those who fall will be the gain of the whales.
ScoutRange520

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Everyone has fear. Fear not to let it continue to manipulate you.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

That is why i don't easily believe in news i validate it. I do research and ask references such as friends and collegues. I see to it that i do not expect too much and at the end i will become frustrated. I take things lightly as along as i am still happy i will still be here in bitcoin.
ellorinjeff

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

There is nothing to fear about bitcoin.This is a legit cryptocurrency and many business owners are using it.Many people think it is a scam but when you learn about it, you'll find out how it works
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

At least since I visited this forum, I have known about this kind of news and until now, they are still there. However, some people do not like paper money for certain reasons whether because of monopolies or something else, so they will also spread the FUD about fiat which is the same as what happens to cryptos.

So for that, do you believe that more people, media or social networks are starting to talk about bitcoin more often than in the past. This is to tell us that bitcoin goes along with the growth of society. No need to be afraid. Invest and secure your future and your future generation. Thanks...
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Well i think this news was in the past i actually have read anothet thread regarding this topic. Anyway as long as the market is moving it means people are making transactions and that is generally the most important thing that it has value to people and it its significance will continue so it wont get obsolete.

I agree. As long as someone is buying bitcoins then there is nothing to worry about. Even though the prices fluctuates often, if people still support and keep buying bitcoin then what is there to fear about, right?
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Let's hope bitcoin are invariably at this time there in addition to extended, not like investment decision bodong which often stops some sort of swindle. Bitcoin possesses modified this day-to-day lives of the many persons. Preferably one of these days bitcoin even larger in addition to successful.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

Yes, I think many people have already realized that the drop in bitcoin in price is beneficial to a narrow circle of people who simply earn money on this. Therefore, in my opinion, it is foolish to panic and sell all your savings ... it means to be like everyone else and not break out into a successful part of people. So do not worry ... over time the price will rise and everything will be fine =)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Let's hope bitcoin are invariably at this time there in addition to extended, not like investment decision bodong which often stops some sort of swindle. Bitcoin possesses modified this day-to-day lives of the many persons. Preferably one of these days bitcoin even larger in addition to successful.
good hope for bitcoin is always in the hearts of all of us, but the good situation for bitcoin is very difficult to know and understand, the problem at this time is the state of bitcoin is down and gosib is not clear still surrounds the development of bitcoin so far.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

but if we dare why should be afraid, fear will only make us experience loss and stress. everything that happens in the world of crypto is normal and need not be feared. indeed the mentality must be carefully prepared so as not to be surprised when this happens.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Well, before I saw another post entitled: The news can lower the price of Bitcoin?

Well indirectly they can, but not for a news automatically lowers bitcoin. It's because of other factors.

If you depend on what you have in your purse, there is always fear, the thing is not having everything there, in case you lose it, but those things are seen from a distance before losing everything.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

I think that comes from the lack of knowledge concerning blockchain technologies. People should learn more about BTC and other currencies to understand their benefits
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

At least since I have been visiting this forum, I have read about this kind of news and till now, they will still be around. Afterall, some people don't like fiat money for certain reasons whether because of it monopoly or something else, so they will also be spreading FUD about fiat which is same with what is happening to cryptos.This is to tell us that bitcoin goes along with the growth of society. No need to be afraid. Invest and secure your future and your future generation. Thanks...
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

but if we dare why should be afraid, fear will only make us experience loss and stress. everything that happens in the world of crypto is normal and need not be feared. indeed the mentality must be carefully prepared so as not to be surprised when this happens.

Well it comes mainly on knowing less about bitcoin and crypto. Nowadays, there are more news about the value of bitcoin dropping and how many people lost money and if you're looking from the outside, it's easy to be afraid to deal with this industry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

They will also be spreading FUD about fiat which is same with what is happening to cryptos.This is to tell us that bitcoin goes along with the growth of society.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I think that this is fake news and nothing such a there.you don't need to worry about bitcoin.many people concept bitcoin tis a scam but when you learn about it that's a good job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: