Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3165 times)
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

In my opinion, of course, Bitcoin is of great interest to investors because investing in Bitcoin does not recognize the cost of the costs incurred to the owner of the coin. Some news can only create panic that may have a negative impact on prices for a short time and will still increase very well.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

well, i think you are trying to point out price manipulation when you mentioned a large sum of bitcoin being purchased and dumped in a short period. And indeed, no one wants that. And as a side note, the bitcoin etf has been pending till now due to unregulated decision price manipulation.

Though there are no substantial amount of proof, the possibility of price manipulation is somehow undeniable. And this is among the false fear that is circulation around.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

well, i think you are trying to point out price manipulation when you mentioned a large sum of bitcoin being purchased and dumped in a short period. And indeed, no one wants that. And as a side note, the bitcoin etf has been pending till now due to unregulated decision price manipulation.

Though there are no substantial amount of proof, the possibility of price manipulation is somehow undeniable. And this is among the false fear that is circulation around.
That is right, there is really manipulation in the price of bitcoin but that does not mean bitcoin cannot progress at it is progressing as dad is passing by due to the number of demands increasing day by day.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
Do not believe everything that newspapers write. As you know, any internet publication has its owner. And he, too, submits to someone. You should always have your own personal opinion about everything. Not based on newspaper publications.

Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

what fear? bitcoin has a big influence on the economy, why should it be feared. strange
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

everyone must have experienced the fear of bitcoin prices, I am afraid that once the prices in the trading market cannot be the same as before, I used to trade on BTC a lot, it has many advantages, now I am very difficult to make a profit.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

yes you are right, all we have to fear is the fewer people who buy bitcoin. we are all very anxious if no one is interested in buying bitcoin because of the many bad news about bitcoin on social media.
those who spread bad news about bitcoin are people who hate bitcoin because they are one of the victims of a failure to invest in cryptocurrency, he wants us to feel the way he feels when he fails to invest in cryptocurrenciy.

Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

I have no fear or concern for bitcoin technology as I am confident in it. And the volatility of the price is not a bad sign, as this is just a stage of its development, which is necessary for the cryptocurrency.

gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Provided that bitcoin is available for sale and purchase at any time. Some news can only create panic that might have a negative impact on prices for a short time and will still increase.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

Do not believe in such things. Trust in bitcoin. Today, most people who invested in bitcoin have achieved great success. Bitcoin has now decreased. You do not have to be afraid of it like that. Because bitcoin is a long-running coin. Think loudly. Do not listen to others. Take your own decisions. You deal with bitcoin. Do not be fooled.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

fear is really false. Do not be afraid of bitcoin, you need to invest in bitcoin, and as much as possible Grin
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

Well I think you know that there are a lot of whales who holds more than 10 000+ bitcoins and it was always so. Maybe yes it is a false fear at the moment, but such wallets still exists and you cannot o nothing about this.
Just dont worry and play your own game Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

I agree with you, any movement of bitcoin means that it does not cease to develop, Yes, we see a drop in prices, but after that there is always a growth, and today's fall in prices will not be an exception.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:19:56 PM

One way to get Bitcoin is to buy and sell it on an online trading platform. Some of the Bitcoin trading platform service providers, including Bitcoin.co.id, Luno.com, Triv.co.id, Localbitcoins.com, and many more.

But, fluctuations in Bitcoin prices are very fast. For example, if today the price of Bitcoin is Rp 150 million, then it is not possible that the price on the next day can go up to Rp 200 million, or even drop to Rp 100 million per Bitcoin.

These extreme price fluctuations are one of the risks that prospective traders must watch out for. At present, the circulation volume of Bitcoin is still quite small. So if someone buys and sells Bitcoin in a large price, then the price of Bitcoin will automatically move to the extreme.

For example, you suddenly sell all the Bitcoin that is owned, then the price will move down because supply is increasing.

Vice versa, when you suddenly buy a large amount of Bitcoin. Then you contribute to demand or demand, so the price will immediately move up
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

News such as that are targeted at those who aren't fully assured of the longevity of bitcoin. But for anyone who truly understand the working metrics of the crypto market, such a person won't be afraid when there is a sell off as long as there is someone who is willing to buy it.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

News such as that are targeted at those who aren't fully assured of the longevity of bitcoin. But for anyone who truly understand the working metrics of the crypto market, such a person won't be afraid when there is a sell off as long as there is someone who is willing to buy it.
Yes, right, it's sell and buy what is creating the price and Bitcoin as very well accepted good in every exchange is very important for every trading activity. Every day Bitcoin gets more participants and this will help Bitcoin to grow.

Smiley Smiley
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

We have nothing to fear. What for? If you have studied the technology well, you know that its prospects are huge. Bitcoin will live and develop, be bought and sold. This his development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

No room for panic. Nothing to fear about because bitcoin has been proven to overcome any challenges in the past. Bitcoin continues to go down but it doesn't mean it become value less soon. This fall are temporary and it could take many months but it will surely recover again.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

We must understand that bitcoin and cryptocurrency still new and there is a risk of uncertainty down the road so investors should keep this thing in his mind before taking any investment decision. Crypto is all about self-responsibility and hence it is highly recommended to do own research.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

before investing, I think investors should better understand all risks than thinking about the benefits of advancing and developing the crypto currency also depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: