Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:15:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2122 times)
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

I do not think that in the next 5 years there will be a coin that can take the place of bitcoin. the same ETH does not grow in price, but completely now depends on the price of bitcoin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

I don't think that right now somebody or some country has enough power to the overthrown the Bitcoin, because if they do I think they would already done that long time ago.
I’m sure bitcoin will stay on top, this is what cryptocurreny known for. Bitcoin will bring greater tomorrow, people will keep on investing with it and many countries will make bitcoin legal in the future. Only ETH can beat bitcoin in the next 3years but its not gonna happen.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

Bitcoin is the king crypto and still it regulates the whole market. How can you say that it will be over thrown. That is impossible. This bearish market will soon be over and bitcoin will have a bull run hopefully.
yes, even though I do not think it's that simple. You also have to remember that what awakens the crypto world is bitcoin and bitcoin is also a pioneer in the crypto world, I think it's very unlikely that your statement will happen

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

bitcoin is still the most superior coin among other coins. I think it would be very difficult to overthrow bitcoin. besides, usually the price of other coins will follow bitcoin price, so I think bitcoin will not be replaced. the coin like ethereum are potentially good in the future, but I don't think that it can beat the bitcoin.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

Don't panic for the current situation. The price wil be increased soon in the future and the investors will get to earn a lot of money nearby.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the king of crypto and bitcoin has very developed for many years and that its a to hard to overthrown bitcoin because bitcoin connected to all exchange.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

This I do not know more deeply, but I take the liberty to argue, where my opinion is more confident about the future of Bitcoin in market activity although today the price of more parties are disappointed because it continues to decline. But I still have confidence in his future in the market even though many new coins are likely to rise.

Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

I think bitcoin can be toppled with another coin, but it will be difficult because currently the bitcoin is the best coin and no altcoin can match the bitcoin, and it will make bitcoin more enduring.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

That is a good topic in the other side of that i want to share my opinion. I think bitcoin is hard to overthrown by other coins like a tree it has a deep roots that is so hard to seperate in land so bitcoin has a foundation that other coin has a hard competing in bitcoin.

mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

In this world everything is possible, but the likelihood that bitcoin will be dethroned will tend to zero. We must support this cryptocurrency, whatever happens, because it is the basis of the entire cryptocurrency market.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

I think bitcoin would not be thrown, because if that happens the altcoins will be affected too and so there price as well. But there is no way that bitcoin would be at that situation.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Whats on to you if bitcoon got overthrown?would this change your life?if not so focus on your work theres alot of problem to tackle and not this one,because as long as the cap market says bitcoin dominance is more than 30% this means the Top will still on this coin.if i were you instead of asking this i will focus on learning and gathering knowledge bout the coins that might give you income specially in this unstable market
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

It does not seem to be happening. When the bitcoin falls, almost all altcoins experience the same thing.
Possible trends like this will continue to happen in the future. So most likely Bitcoin will remain a king of crypto forever.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

I think it's impossible because even now bitcoin is still unstable and has not come back and so I'm sure soon bitcoin will return to a stable price and can be profitable because with the bitcoin price that is currently a lot of people who invest and many people who wait for bitcoin prices back

tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

When viewed from market capitalization, Ethereum is currently closest to Bitcoin. But this year's crash will probably make all crypto lose its momentum. Although I believe everything can grow back in the future, but it seems that none of Altcoin will beat Bitcoin, even from its marketcap.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

I guess it is impossible because if we think about btc price and investors also position then its impossible because this coin is already developed and this coin have good market or face value in the market so altcoin can raise but this thing is impossible to overthrown.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

in technology may be a little behind from much bitcoin altcoin are popping up now. but the potential and interest of investors against bitcoin is still high. Moreover, by having a good price will increasingly make bitcoin has many enthusiasts and it remains the best crypto. overthrow the bitcoin I don't think it will be possible for other altcoins.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

I do not like the fact that bitcoin is number even when there are coins with faster transactions and less fees. It cannot be number one forever just because it is first crypto.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

I think in cryptocurrency it is possible, because bitcoin is already an old man, his place can take a lot of coins, including even Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: