Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2123 times)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

stupid thinking I guess if want to overthrow bitcoin. bitcoin is the top of crypto, it has great value and also market. many people invest here, many people love it I think it is hard to overthrow it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

I do not think that this will ever happen. Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and it gives direction to the entire market. I think that he will rather go far ahead than he will leave the first place.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

I don't think so. This is a paradox. Because there is no bitcoin, there will be no altcoins. If bitcoin is overthrown, the altcoin that overthrows it will no longer exist.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

I believe that everything is possible, but it is theoretically possible. Gold is not overthrown in real life. And bitcoin will not be dethroned in crypto. He is the leader now and will remain so always. In my opinion.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Overthrowing bitcoin I can say cannot be possible. With the entire efforts put towards that course by the world government is always prove abortive. Bitcoin cannot be overthrown.
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

I do not think that in the next 5 years there will be a coin that can take the place of bitcoin. the same ETH does not grow in price, but completely now depends on the price of bitcoin.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

chances are there may be bitcoin will be overthrow ethereum because one of its coins that can compete with bitcoin is ethereum. I think in the future ethereum will be able to overthrow bitcoin

skywalker67

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

It is possible that btc is overthrown someday and I believe it's quite likely in the long run (4-7 years). I think it will slowly loose dominance as more alt fiat pairs are created before being overtaken.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

Yes, I think that it will be possible but not so soon. I think that there is not really a better coin yet in the market. When there is a coin capable of processing very many transactions per second, it will be able to replace bitcoin

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
voltesbazooka

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

I don't think this is the case. Even if it is possible, it would not be happening for the next 3 or 4 years. The market value of Bitcoin is significantly higher than every coin that exists. Although I believe that Ripple and Etherium both has the capacity to grow as much as Bitcoin grew. But it would take years.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

No , I think  bitcoin could never be overthrown by another altcoin, before when bitcoin was being launched and gain trust ,it is very popular  for now and for this ,I do not think it will be replace or vanish in the cryptoworldi, I am very positive that bitcoin could go far in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

that is not true because yesterday many altcoins are trying to replace bitcoin position because at that time the price of Bitcoin decreased but it all cannot be replaced because bitcoin altcoin is strongest, therefore, I sure bitcoin will never be rolled
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

If there are any other cryptos has a great attraction and a great system exceeds the bitcoin then could have been. but many of the new cryptos always still lose and it enthusiasts than bitcoin. This always keeps making bitcoin became the best and many made the choice for investment.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

it seems that bitcoin will not be overthrown because bitcoin has a very high demand and because bitcoin has very advanced technology and is very useful for the future so I'm sure bitcoin will be very hard to overthrown.
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

bitcoin has a very high value and no coin can reach the bitcoin price, so it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced, and bitcoin also has a very good community and development (strong). Ethereum is indeed the toughest bitcoin competitor but will never be able to replace bitcoin

Nothing is impossible. If btc is prohibited by the governments, the place of the leader will take some uncontrollable coin.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

It seems to be impossible. It always be the first for all members because it is our pioneer and everyone has worked with it at once I think. I like BTC but I am not its fan.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Bitcoin is really strong and has more more potential. Altcoins need bitcoin support i think. But i dont know actually.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

Bitcoins will not be overthrown, maybe the market price today is dropping but still it will grow up again because of the market volatility, and the volatile market is also the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

Do you think that people will abandon bitcoin? Imagine how many people are holding bitcoin and how many people became a multi millionaire just because of bitcoin. So, I doubt if people will let bitcoin price fall and be replaced by other altcoin. Bitcoin will remain as the number 1 cryprocurrency as long as a lot of people believe and trust it.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

I think that bitcoin can not be overthrown for any reason, how can you ask that bitcoin can be overthrown, you need to know that if bitcoin is rolled down another coin will fall. bitcoin is the lifeblood of all crypto currencies. if you want your coins to stay alive then do not ever think about overthrowing bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: