Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2115 times)
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

If some coin grows, when btc falls, than I'd say, that BTC is loosing it's dominance. However, it doesnt happen. From this point, I make a conclusion, that BTC will not be overthrown in 2018. And probably not in recent few years at least. Bitcoin №1 today not only becuase of technology but because of enough trust in it. And it's well-known brand already. It's valuable asset. We don't buy bitcoin to pay for coffee. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

There is no coin that is doing well enough to overthrow bitcoin. Looks like bitcoin will be leading the market for a long time to come. It is better that bitcoin leads the market than some altcoin that just came out a couple of years ago. Without bitcoin there wouldn't be a market, the market itself is shaped around bitcoin so I don't think that there is anyway that any other coin can surpass that.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

Sooner or later everything goes into oblivion. And I think that bitcoin is no exception. Now a lot of worthy coins, and maybe one of them will beat bitcoin.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

in this world nothing is immortal maybe in a few more years bitcoin can be rolled by altcoin and many predict which ethereum will be instead
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
I think bitcoin cannot be overthrown by other coins because first of all it was the first cryptocurrency that was created and it is the top 1 coin highest value in the market, so how would other coins would overthrown bitcoin. Even bitcoin has a low price today many people still believes that bitcoin will have a more higher price.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

At the current rate and current condition, I don't think so. Bitcoin is way more valuable than other coins and the possibility of overthrowing bitcoin is unlikely. But looking at ETH that so many ICO's is trusting, there is a possibility that it could at least attain what bitcoin already achieved. But this definitely going to take more time. Maybe 3 years minimum. Let's continue support our beloved cryptos. Good luck.
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

Truly! Bitcoin has numerous drawbacks and numerous coins are considerably more impeccable and fascinating. In any case, bitcoin is the forebear of cryptographic money, it is the primary advanced coin, so it is worth so much thus prominent up until this point. I think until the point when the end he can't be supplanted in light of the fact that the Ceres are all the bitcoin trades. What's more, Yes Ethereum is additionally an extremely solid and intriguing cash.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
I think no one can know for sure and true because it is the nature of the cryptocurrency that will continue to evolve all the possibilities could happen no one can determine
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

For my own opinion, i think that is impossible that bitcoin be overtaken with some altcoins in the future. I don't see any reasons why bitcoin be overthrown. First, bitcoin has the highest price of all coins worldwide and it is the most crypto currency exists.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the king, it has the largest community and the most trading volume. The demand is also the biggest.
Even if the altcoin is technically powerful, it is impossible to surpass Bitcoin.
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Bitcoin is not actually overthrown. You only see the price of bitcoin falling. At present, all currencies in the cryptocurrency market are falling, because the encryption of the old bitcoin is falling, so all the currencies are falling together, so the bit The currency will not be overthrown by other currencies
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Yes i am thinking of it also that ethereum will be the great contender to overthrow bitcoin since most of the altcoin now are ethereum platform base. So usually those altcoins are to be exchange with ethereum. This is how i think before but the recent happening for market price movement had change my point of view wherein ethereum market price was being left behind by bitcoin. So therefore bitcoin is the dominant and no other crypto could over thrown bitcoin.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

It is possible that bitcoin can be overthrown by other coins someday but when you say it would be now or sooner I don't think it will happen soon. No ones knows whay will really happen to thos cryptocurrency but I believe bitcoin will remain the number one for many for years to come  as bitcoin has already its name and been the number one since then.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

bitcoin will continue to be the best crypto even until some time in the future. though many altcoins with a good system and have the technology capable, too. but the antisense altcoin it will not be able and will not be able to defeat the bitcoin however how. invest in bitcoin will continue to deliver results and it will last beyond.
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Personally, I think that no altcoyne can overthrow bitcoin for decades. Many coins will come, but bitkoyn will still be number one and still remain on top.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

It's the community who would decide it, it will depend on the volume, right now the closest rival is Ethereum because it's the most widely used in Ico and majority of the altcoins are using their smart contract and wallet, if the ICO will not stop ethereum can be a big threat.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Bitcoin is the king of current market although its position has become weaker after this spring I think. But it will has been increasing again because altcoins make it stronger.

Bitcoin really is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world. I don't believe that something can actually overthrow Bitcoin in real time.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

I think no one can know for sure and true because it is the nature of the cryptocurrency that will continue to evolve all the possibilities could happen no one can determine
There can be no such power which can undo bitcoin and that which can actually stop bitcoin from becoming the heart favourite coin for the sake of investing of the money. You need to trust bitcoin and that you have to show up your confidence on this crypto coin as it will then help you in making more profit and that too in lesser time. Bitcoin is the future and that you have to go for investing in it.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Bitcoin will not be overridden by other COINS. Many people are especially aware of blockchains by comparing them. I don't think bitcoin can be surpassed as long as it keeps running safely
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

Many now write that Bitcoin will die. That supposedly there are direct competitors who are already breathing in the back of their heads. But personally, I do not see that I have a crypt that will overthrow Bitcoin. While he is in the lead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: