Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2123 times)
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
if there will be a better crypto than bitcoin, there is a possibility that it might happen.
but as of now, we cant see any crypto that is better than it, bitcoin will not be replace if all altcoins that is being develop are useless and no value at all.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

I think bitcoin will not go down for a long time.
there will be rebound soon.
we can see bitcoin to be up again and people who wants BTC down will be in pain.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

No, most likely if bitcoin will fall then the other coins will lose a lot in price and fall even more than bitcoin and not what good technology will not help coins

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

Right now, I don't see that happening, but if there is one thing that we have seen with this market, is the fact that anything can happen at any time. While it might be difficult for any come to overthrow bitcoin, we cannot exactly rule out the possibility of the event. It just means that the coin might have to do so much what it self for that to happen anyways.
werumkeq

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

On the off chance that some coin develops, when btc falls, than I'd state, that BTC is loosing it's predominance. Notwithstanding, it doesnt happen. Starting here, I make a conclusion, that BTC won't be ousted in 2018. Furthermore, likely not in late couple of years in any event. Bitcoin №1 today becuase of innovation as well as due to enough trust in it. Also, it's outstanding image as of now. It's profitable resource. We don't purchase bitcoin to pay for espresso. Wink
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.

I believe that there will be a new altcoin that is going to surpass the price of bitcoins someday and people will prefer investing on it, that is the reason why altcoins has also the potential to grow depending on the developers.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.

I believe that there will be a new altcoin that is going to surpass the price of bitcoins someday and people will prefer investing on it, that is the reason why altcoins has also the potential to grow depending on the developers.

Never any altcoin can over come bitcoins as what ever the reason be, even if the project is good but still it is controlled by developer and when the developer stop the project development the price of the coin fells and even if the developer sell of his coin then also the coin dies.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

For now, no coin is able or can be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has gone too far for that to happen. It has lots of adoptions. It is used for so many payment options. So if any coin would replace bitcoin, it think the best for now should be eth.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

For now, no coin is able or can be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has gone too far for that to happen. It has lots of adoptions. It is used for so many payment options. So if any coin would replace bitcoin, it think the best for now should be eth.
I don't think that ethereum can overthrow bitcoin. However bitcoin is a crypto king that is very strong and will not be easy to overthrow. Ethereum is indeed the best altcoin and has the potential to grow, but I'm not sure ethereum is able to overthrow bitcoin. Apart from that, everything is possible in the crypto world.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

I dont think so. Bitcoin is the foundation  of this market so why you want to see it being thrown away from its own habitat? You think of your own coin that can compete against bitcoin but you are going far beyond thinking and you all want to kick bitcoin. The market will collapse of you are pushing bitcoin away from its ecosystem.
I think the same. It is the founder and the father of all crypto so i don't think that it could be easily overthrown and the market is dominated by bitcoin so, like what you have said, the market will collapse if such a thing happened.

Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
It is very laughable for anyone to even think Bitcoin can be overthrown. Bitcoin is the major component of the crypto market. It is the heart and the soul, any attempt at overthrowing it will have dire consequences.
Sywekoli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

I assume, that until further notice, bitcoin is now sufficiently solid to remain solitary and don't rely upon somebodys choice to acknowledge it, or not to acknowledge, but rather we will see, I recall forget, that I`m only a general man.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

If this in fact I myself do not have views. Still only to fumble it. If another type of coin was indeed the potential for replacing bitcoin, I think the most likely ethereum.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

I think that, no. Bitcoin is popular (and is becoming more popular every day), but if there is a standing coin, then why not replace it.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

Theoretically and practically it is quite possible. If bitcoin will not further improve and eliminate its shortcomings, then its popularity will continue to fall, and with it the level of its capitalization will fall. Then it may very well be that the time will come when its capitalization will fall so much that it will lose its price dominance over the other types of crypto currency and then it will be quite easy to overthrow the bitcoin  from the leadership. I would not like to predict what kind of crypto-alyuta it can do, because the market is constantly changing and even new coins can appear on the arena.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

There is a possibility for anything to happen in the market, so I wouldn't totally over rule the possibility of this happening. But then again, when you look at it from another angle, you will see that this is going to be a very difficult thing to happen, if not an impossibility. Bitcoin is ruling for a reason, and it will be a lot for any other coin to overthrow it.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

The current bitcoin dominance is around 50% and it is not going down anytime soon. So the answer is no. It will not be overthrown too early and that easily. It will take many years for any coin to beat bitcoin.
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is threatened by such a scenario. Any other altcoins Yes, but bitcoin will grow anyway sooner or later. I think it will be very expensive in a few years
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

There is no way that the coin can actually be overthrown, there just isn't an altcoin that is good enough to compete with coin. Throw that in with the fact that there is so much time that bitcoin has had to grow on the other coins and the fact that bitcoin has the highest number of investors and the most loyal community of investors, there is no way that the coin can be overthrown
PeaceOfMind58

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

I think It won't be happen. Cause btc is an essential pillar of cryptomarket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: