Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2115 times)
FirstRate523

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

BTC is the most vital element of cryptomarket. It can't be overthrown.
FullMoon421

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

If king be overthrowned there will be no crypto kingdom.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

Bitcoin is very versatile and secure more than any other cryptocurrency.  Though,  you find occasionally some coin claiming to be secure more than bitcoin but when you review the code,  you will still find bugs and fixes!

georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Can be bitcoin overthrown by other coins, I think yes, although at the moment there are no alternatives. Bitcoin is largely a primary trading pair.I think in the future there will be alternatives to bitcoin.
alberto.camargo.oropez

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Bitcoin will act as a leader as long as there is cryptography. And if you consider that the crypto market currently only takes 1% of the possible volume, then still very long bitcoin will be number one.
olyamart2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

I think that everything that has a beginning has an end. and bitcoin is no exception. but it will not be very soon, because the market is still quite young and has just begun its development
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
A possibility but that possibility if now right now, look at the coins in the market, there is no one that actually shows enough promise to be able to overthrown bitcoin. Bitcoin is miles ahead of all of the other coins, it has had years to grow, to evolve and the one thing that makes sure that bitcoin dominates over all of the other coins is that there are more loyal investors in it than in any other coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

The question is, by which coin? BTC is king and will remain such, I don't think any coin stands a chance to defeat BTC or overthrow BTC.it might happen, but really not anytime soon.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

I think bitcoin cannot be overthrown by any crypto considering that bitcoin is too strong and this is the crypto currency today that most invested by so many people world wide because of their trust and believed it will rapidly increasing it's market value in the near future.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

I just laugh if there is someone who thinks that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin ... it is a very unreasonable thought, bitcoin is an old coin and if there is no bitcoin then there will be no altcoin, everyone knows bitcoin not altcoin and the development of bitcoin is huge so they can only compete with bitcoin but not to beat the price of bitcoin or replace bitcoin

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

I think that this will not happen. Yes, Ethereum is a competitor to bitcoin, but he is unlikely to get ahead of him. I do not believe these rumors
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

boycotts, BTC can't be used eventually. But I think the possibility of Bitcoin being overthrown under the current world situation is very small.
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

I am sure that in the next 10 years this is simply not possible. Even if the technology will significantly exceed the speed and storage convenience of bitcoin technology, still bitcoin will be one of the best long-term investments.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency specially the top positions because ever since altcoins has been created the competition started and for how many times they are trying to overthrown this number one and pioneering crypto coin

But with that said no one got a chance to get even closer to the value and market capitalizations of bitcoin things that brings failure to the competitors

I may believe that this will happen but not this soon,as long as the community trust bitcoin and have faith in blockchain technology ,even in ten years this won't happen thats for sure
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

It is possible, because such projects as BTC or any other thing in our world have nothing eternal, of course this is possible but in the context of a global view of these things, I hope you understand what I mean?
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

Anything can happen my dear friend. This is one thing I have come to learn in due time, especially in this market. One minute you are thinking something is impossible, the next minute, it is happening right in fron tof you, It is very much possible for bitcoin to be overthrown, even as impossible at it may seem.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

It is possible, because such projects as BTC or any other thing in our world have nothing eternal, of course this is possible but in the context of a global view of these things, I hope you understand what I mean?
may be replaced but no one can confirm when. more and more industries are entering this technology. indirectly, more and more industries will start using bitcoin and other crypto. so far I've never seen a crypto that is of value as effective as bitcoin. even though there are still many shortcomings we all will soon have a solution.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:38:05 AM

BTC has existed for 10 years and its position in the cryptocurrency market cannot be changed. If it is overthrown, other cryptocurrencies will not survive.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Not by any of the coins and the way that they are moving now. No one of them is moving fast enough for them to overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin has and will still continue to dominate the market and in recent times the dominance of bitcoin over all of the other other coins has only grown bigger. While some altcoins look good, there is no way they can overthrow bitcoin

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Today there are no projects that would be able to replace such a huge project like bitcoin, because this project now enjoys huge support among the community, so I believe that today the project can not be replaced by any other project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: