Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending?  (Read 5903 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Yes I agree and because they extend to collect more funds so they can reach their goal hard cap for that project. I think there's no other way that's why they need to extend their bounties.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
You have a good point why some investors are afraid but in my own opinion many ICOs are extending because of lack of advertisement and partnership and I see them not successful

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Quesito

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I agree,I also noticed that and I think it is because of the continously decreasing price of bitcoin that is the reason for investors not to invest now.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

I think the current market situation is the main reason can be for that. These days we have dip market so more guys are no willing to join ICO's. The price of the cryptocurrency has been falling for more than six months on a raw. So the project teams are getting trouble , they can't sell out the allocated tokens. Due to that, they extended the bounty works also to promote their projects in that extended time. But sometimes it can be a scam project. And also these days lot of new projects are there. so investors are spreading with the projects.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Yes, we can notice so many ICOs tat offer the bounty programs. They bring the new concept and promotion to attract the participants. Additionally, bounty campaign is always a nice way to earn the altcoin without the investment. Of course, many bounty hunters will pay attention to them although some of them are probably scams. But now, many more participants have been careful in deciding what bounty that they will participate to minimize the scams.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

The market is now an uneasy time and not all projects collect the required amount. Most ico are failures because of this we do not get rewards.
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

not because of scam! but because they didnt aised enought of funds! because that they extend their ICO and token sale time so it come after that of couse extending thir bounty and mean extanding the distribution of bounty tokens or bounty coins  Cheesy
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

No, that is not the reason bounty campaign extend, i noticed a lot ico want their bounty to stop when ico finish simultaneously, so when ico is extended so as bounty.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

ICO expanded because now comes a lot of innovative project for their expansion and implementation needs money.The number of investors has not decreased.Note how many successful ICO have already collected hard cap.So investors have been and will be

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

I dont think so. To be honest I am very careful right now in choosing bounty campaign because I've tried being scammed. The last bounty I joined last for almost 3 months and it was just a scam. Its just a waste of time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Perhaps to some bounty campaigns that are extending their ICO's campaign period, it's because it has not able to hit the target timeline that they are projecting. If they are going to end based on the original timeline, then this ICO might not end to profit more. bounty hunters should also be cautious since I myself had been into that situation where they extend and later it end up as a scam. No token calculations had been released and participants were just being left in mid air with no assurance if we were to be given the token reward.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

They are extending mostly because they didn't reach the soft cap or they want to push to the hard cap until they sold. it is sad to see that real project is getting ignored because of the swarming scammed icos and they become rivals with the real one. so most of the legit icos are loses to this scammed project that's why they end up extending their icos because of less participants on their sales.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Of course yes, bounty campaign periods would be extended for the fact that over 70% are no more reaching their soft cap during the expected period and they need to move forward. The market situation is one of the reason why things are like that. Secondly, many Tokens are getting listed on Exchanges below the ICO price and people are avoiding ICO these days.

I agree with your suggestion because if they do not reach their soft cap, the project will not be successful and the rate of scam is also responsible for this because nobody wants to be a victim of scam.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

They extending because their ICO not yet reach their cap or the crypto that they collected from investors are down so that's the reason why they extending.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

They extending because their ICO not yet reach their cap or the crypto that they collected from investors are down so that's the reason why they extending.
If they are not able to reached there expected earnings of the project they launched they are capable to extend the days or weeks for hoping a changes and improvements in the following days, project are depend on the softcap and hardcap .

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

Bounties are extending because they are not able to meet their target cap level(soft cap). They need to reach those cap to get the project going, but since they fail to make might need to keep up their marketting/promotting and one of those is way is to extend the Campaign.

If we really believe certain projects I think it is our obligation to support certain ICO even in extending period anyway we also a beneficiary of that extension we earn additional token.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

yes, now there are many ICO scams. they want to take investors' money with fake ICO. investors need to be more careful and need to know if the project is fake or not, by looking at their project team, roadmap and their goals.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I don't agree with you, bounty campaign extends their campaign because of the bear market condition, when bear market is happening, many don't normally invest in crypto, they normally stay away until things improve.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

In fact, now more and more generosity of tents are expanding, but I do not agree with the fact that this is due to the fact that there are many scam projects. There are Successful projects that successfully collect a hard cap, even during this period of price reduction in the market, and investors follow them.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

One reason is what you have stated that they are scared of being told that their Bounty Campaign are scams and they are still trying to prove themselves rightful. Another reason is that they are trying to avoid the bloodbath in the market or the sudden decrease in prices in the market because if they end their Campaign that easily, a lot of day traders will place low value on their tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: