Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

guys, what can you say about the internal token of YINC? as I understand it, it is used to pay for services, offering an incentive for the best ecosystem prosperity between service providers and consumers.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

guys, what can you say about the internal token of YINC? as I understand it, it is used to pay for services, offering an incentive for the best ecosystem prosperity between service providers and consumers.
this is a YINC utility token for tracking transactions, interactions and reviews, which allows you to use it not only for payment, but also for promoting the ecosystem as a whole.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

I'm really looking forward to such an event as a pre-sale, which will begin a little more than a month. the price of the token pleases - $ 0.08, and I can apply a private sale, which also can not but rejoice Smiley
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

guys, I suggest doing the following: you need to thoroughly study each advantage of the platform to understand how this process works. I think that if we do not understand something, we can always ask the community of developers to suggest technical features or something else.  Wink Wink
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

guys, I suggest doing the following: you need to thoroughly study each advantage of the platform to understand how this process works. I think that if we do not understand something, we can always ask the community of developers to suggest technical features or something else.  Wink Wink
I agree. I, for example, would like to indicate the advantages of the system. they are few, but this is just what is needed and important for consumers: competitive prices, storage of reviews and stories on the blockchain, the meritocracy of the supplier.. Cool
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

the creation of competition between suppliers allows them to make bets against each other, by this they provide only the best goods for their consumers and help attract new consumers through the diversity of their goods.
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

the creation of competition between suppliers allows them to make bets against each other, by this they provide only the best goods for their consumers and help attract new consumers through the diversity of their goods.
while the blockchain helps ensure that reviews are submitted to completed and paid orders. Also each completed task is attached to the blockchain, creating a so-called work history by properties.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I would like to note that the rating and visibility of the supplier in the field of view of a particular consumer depends on the quality of the work performed, and not on the manipulation of the system, which will allow them to more effectively perform their work for the sake of customer satisfaction.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

friends, pay attention to the multifunctionality and properties of the YINC marker: they give great opportunities when using them. while you can choose the payment method and do it both in fiat money and in YINC tokens.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

friends, pay attention to the multifunctionality and properties of the YINC marker: they give great opportunities when using them. while you can choose the payment method and do it both in fiat money and in YINC tokens.
it is recommended to use tokens: 50% of them you can actually get back on hold and use from the payment to the supplier for work. You can also receive a reward by leaving feedback after the transaction is completed. this is advantageous, since you can accumulate tokens, and then exchange them for another currency.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

it is recommended to use tokens: 50% of them you can actually get back on hold and use from the payment to the supplier for work. You can also receive a reward by leaving feedback after the transaction is completed. this is advantageous, since you can accumulate tokens, and then exchange them for another currency.
and did you know that the markers use the Smart Escrow system, which allows you to book and pay for services more comfortably and safely? so, this adds transparency in the process of making transactions, and you can easily use the markers of YINC, without fear of breaking or stealing.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

it turns out that the YINC platform has an additional property management service in conjunction with partners who have several houses not only in the US but also abroad. In addition, additional functions have been added to manage commercial real estate, and the developers of YINC have already entered into an agreement with more than 30 companies to use the platform.
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

On the whole, we can say that the platform deserves attention and will be useful in the future for both investors and other participants. this will be a big step in the sphere of relationships between suppliers and consumers; developers have tried to glory and are trying to continue to evolve! Cheesy
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

On the whole, we can say that the platform deserves attention and will be useful in the future for both investors and other participants. this will be a big step in the sphere of relationships between suppliers and consumers; developers have tried to glory and are trying to continue to evolve! Cheesy
Investors need only one thing - that the price of the token is constantly increasing)) How is this implemented in this project? How big is the price volatility here?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

The marker also has undeniable advantages. it is, for example, a one-way payment system through the Smart-Escrow service, discounts on services, protection from a price reduction of the token, providing protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. Cheesy Cheesy

There is no protection from a price reduction in the token. It's only driven by normal market forces.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:53 AM

YINC has a nice pace of development. I guess developers has all possibilities to disrupt the real state market. They have great partners and community support to make it real.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

the project thread is quite interesting with a clear and easy to understand idea, enough to get a bright future prospects, how much total supply of coins to do sales?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

YINC has a nice pace of development. I guess developers has all possibilities to disrupt the real state market. They have great partners and community support to make it real.

Well, I agree that idea of platform based on blockchain technologies that offers competitive pricing with authentic and tamper-proof reviews is very promising. But there are so many competitors. Besides, I don’t know anything about their partners.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

Well, I agree that idea of platform based on blockchain technologies that offers competitive pricing with authentic and tamper-proof reviews is very promising. But there are so many competitors. Besides, I don’t know anything about their partners.
I guess you just need to follow their official social media accounts and everything will be clear for you. Recently team posted a news that they’ve added Gideon Asset Management to partners. It is a nice result.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

I guess you just need to follow their official social media accounts and everything will be clear for you. Recently team posted a news that they’ve added Gideon Asset Management to partners. It is a nice result.
Maybe you are right but will it be enough for a global success? Perhaps I am to meticulous but there so many projects with flawless idea and sentient vision and they’ve failed. I don’t want to say that YINC could go wrong but I want to know your opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: