Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

Of course all people are moan about the price of bitcoin because the others month left this year is very low low prices in the market until now it will be falling down that's why the people are worried the status of bitcoin as of now in the market.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

That is a very good observation. While it is true that there is a huge dip in the market, but then again, we clearly see that compared to last year's prices we see a huge leap on it. Besides, if the price of BTC is lower then we can see that we can actually buy more with what we have. And come the last quarter, we will see profits.

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

Many investors don't care about blochchain, crypto etc. They came here to buy some crypto and to earn fiat money. I mean it is normal ofcourse. There was gold rush in news about BTC when it was close to 20 k. Many bought then, now lost 3x . And they now moan, noone want to wait a little, to fix that mistake they made, and to inform about price year ago, two years ago....

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

The fact is that many people who complain about the price of Bitcoin entered last year when the news was all over the globe. This means people invested at higher pris and now that its down, people have lost a lot of money and so they're right if they moan about downtrend.
yes it is true,bitcoin value late last year was so good that it attracted newbie investors but it breaks suddenly came first part of january that is why most that invested on late part of 2017 got scared of what will happen to their money.Although it recovered last april but it is just in a short while.But let us all keep the faith that it will recover just like late last year.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

People tend to moam, murmur , or complain when things do not go their ways or the way they expect and that is what happening to bitcoin, they expect it to be that high so that they can sell their coins or token but if not they tell to ask why ans when it will go up again, they' re afraid to lose their investment if go down to he dip.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:26:40 AM

They may incur current losses, as bitcoin prices continue to decline and they clearly complain about bitcoin prices.
They buy bitcoin when the price is high and they are afraid of losing their money even more than right now.
But we should stay calm and be patient waiting for bitcoin value to go back up, then sell it when the desired price comes.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

People moan because they bought the coin at the wrong time and they lost money, many people complained about the price because they just joined crypto, if you asked the early adopters they will say that bitcoin is the best investment in the world, and people need to have a long vision, think of its potential not just temporary price
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

They are moaning or more likely crying now because the market punish them for not having a solid plan for their bitcoins and it is really giving them a loss for now and they should have do better next time because if they will keep on holding without having a cut loss target and also a profit stop target then they will not become successful in investing.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

That is why we with little investments should be patience because at every price you buy bitcoin it will surely recover.  Panic selling by small investors is what is putting money in the pocket of whales and the governments.  The whales will create the FUD for the panic sellers and greedy buyers but if you are wise base on the historical data then you should hold.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

of course for those who complain about bitcoin prices now.
because for us when we buy cheaply and we are patient with waiting for higher prices, until now bitcoin prices are also still down, so we had panicked with the current conditions by waiting for higher prices.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Those leople who moans or complains about the price of bitcoin are not yet used to its high volatility and rapid price fluctuations. These include the newbies who are being invited to invest in bitcoin without learning it first. These lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies will always lead to complaining and panic selling once the first timers encounter a market downtrend or correction.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Its a human nature to worry when our expectations are different in what's happening in reality. I think there's nothing wrong if you express your frustration or disappointment especially in what we experiencing currently in the market however if you're aware of the consequences you wont be surprise even the prices of coins turns up and down.

We have different ways on how to deal with the price of bitcoin and as for me I dont mind the value presently because I have a plan when to take profit in the future.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

That is a very good observation. While it is true that there is a huge dip in the market, but then again, we clearly see that compared to last year's prices we see a huge leap on it. Besides, if the price of BTC is lower then we can see that we can actually buy more with what we have. And come the last quarter, we will see profits.
The problem is that almost those who got in late last year got in for the wrong reasons with the assumption that the market is set to keep moving up. The news did not help, media kept coming up with reasons why bitcoin is ready to moon, the whales keep giving their own reasons, price got manipulated, everyone wanted to just get in as fast as they can and then it happened and here we are now.

Until some of these guys started seeing what they have invested in grow in value than what they bought it, I am sure moaning would not stop but at the same time, it is normal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

Its a human nature to worry when our expectations are different in what's happening in reality. I think there's nothing wrong if you express your frustration or disappointment especially in what we experiencing currently in the market however if you're aware of the consequences you wont be surprise even the prices of coins turns up and down.

We have different ways on how to deal with the price of bitcoin and as for me I dont mind the value presently because I have a plan when to take profit in the future.

they shouldnt expect more if they are already aware that bitcoin is a volatile type of coin but the the problem is that most of them  did not realized it. they only enter and jump in the bitcoin scene because what they'v only heard is that you can earn a huge income thru it .

that is also the main reason that most of them right now are keep on complaining about the recent price drop which also stayed for a longer time. i think people did already learned thier lesson in regards to the true nature of bitcoin.

but overall , it is normal for all of us to complain because price do really matters the most . especially if you are only using bitcoin as a form of business or a source of income
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

1. Because we had huge rally and ATH just half a year ago, so people who entered this market during that time are probably in a loss now and are anxiously waiting for recovery.

2. Because people got used to quick price surges in crypto world, a lot of investors have this "get rich quick" mentality, especially if they came to this market after their friends told them how they got rich or they've read some of those articles about people suddenly becoming millionaires with BTC.

3. Previously mentioned people are more likely to be vocal than calm investors who have some clear strategy or understand the market, such investors might only occasionally read and participate in discussions, while most of their time is devoted to something productive.
Kophit2

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

maybe a lot of people are complaining with bitcoin,
they buy when the price is high.
while in recent weeks the market price has fallen.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

a lot of people invest on bitcoin, and as we all know bitcoin market is not saying well this days. so people are so worried about the price falling day by day.
everybody is curious about their money.
all we need to cool down and believe in bitcoin  Cool Cool

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
Yes, same with me I am bit disappointed about the current price of bitcoin, but still I am very positive that in due time the price will eventually raise up and will be at the top soon.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

quote author=Tiktik link=topic=4490176.msg40560766#msg40560766 date=1529551917]
I think when they invested in high bitcoin and now it has fallen, they claim that it is true, losing money so they do not control themselves, do not think carefully that they fall into the bottom of the field abysmal.
Well bitcoin ups and downs is very normal because of volatility I think they need to control their emotions not to become panic in this situations because if they become panic seller for sure they will lose more but if they know what to do they can be a winner in the end.
[/quote]
indeed it is a normal thing but some of their assets are lost so naturally they complain with this price reduction even decrease has a long enough time until there is no information about the price increase.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Many investors don't care about blochchain, crypto etc. They came here to buy some crypto and to earn fiat money. I mean it is normal ofcourse. There was gold rush in news about BTC when it was close to 20 k. Many bought then, now lost 3x . And they now moan, noone want to wait a little, to fix that mistake they made, and to inform about price year ago, two years ago....
Most investors and most especially the inexperienced new ones that got in last year towards the ending got in because they were looking forward to get rich pretty fast.

Life does not work that way and even though the FOMO news was huge, the same media coming up with FUD news now, kept pushing the price up with their own news based on positive fundamentals last year, but unfortunately, most bought at the peak. The only way they can fix what has been done is to wait for the dip and buy more to compensate for what has been done already rather than moaning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: