Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28897 times)
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I think people are complaining about the price of bitcoin simply because they are expecting to make profits.
Most people bought when the price was very high at around $20000 and you cannot expect them to sell at this price of $6000 and make losses.
I believe this is the reason almost everybody are complaining concerning the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

they complain because the price drop is very significant, just imagine from the highest price is now experiencing a correction even close to the lowest price, how not to worry especially the investor who bought a lot of bitcoin when the price is still in the "peak of everest"

I believe that those who are complaining today about the market price which is decreasing are those traders who invest while the market price is very high and now their coins price is decreasing.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

many peoples angry about market condition right now because their investment value drop more than 70%. I think thats the main factor why they moan about bitcoin price. I am believe if bitcoin price recover above $10k again, they will silent because they make profits
That is the normal behavior of an investor, they are always complaining about the price of their stocks or coins but if you are a pro or a veteran investor then you will not complain because you used to the constant cycle of the market where it goes up and down and that is the reason why most of the moaning are newbies.
Impatient people are complaining about the dip in the price because they cannot wait for long. That’s why I say that cryptocurrency investment needs two things, one is patience and other is courage to bear the loss in the price. Those people moan about the price that do not wait for long time and do not suffer the loss. If they hold for some more time they will be happy from their investment.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

The people will moan about price of bitcoin especially when it will fall down , because they want a good price value for their coin, so if the price value go lower then people will moan for it.

pasti kaya

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

because they are unusual with bitcoin prices that can now be said to start going down, they just want bitcoin prices to continue to soar. I also want the bitcoin price to continue to soar but what can I do, so maybe this time it takes extra patience to deal with it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

this movement allows people to earn more money because it's all about predictions that allow people to benefit in return for the price of Bitcoin Moves in one cycle and this cycle focuses on the up and down price scenarios that make you ensure that bitcoin movements give you a refund which is why that's why people are more interested

Whaaaaat?did i miss something thats why seems like harder to understand?

Is that how you think bitcoin assures income for every investors?well please just keep it on yours because no one understands you lol

Bitcoin price grows and makes us harder to purchase,but when the dip comes then we can have atleast enough for capital
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

because they are unusual with bitcoin prices that can now be said to start going down, they just want bitcoin prices to continue to soar. I also want the bitcoin price to continue to soar but what can I do, so maybe this time it takes extra patience to deal with it.

Well you can't help it when you see your money drop drastically in value in a couple of months. Even long term hodlers would let out a sigh seeing this market though the difference is, they don't panic because of a long term target.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 07:27:22 AM by speem28

Because all investors always want profits in every investments they make not that it is bad to want such things but they must realize that one investment has a lot of risk and consequences that they should consider. They must be aware of these things and yet all they do is get angry at the team or project they put their trust into in the first place. If they have put their trust into it, they must believe on its potential and the team will do their best to make the project successful.

A slight decline in the ICO price after it is listed in a specific exchange is something that they should not get angry on, most tokens are like that.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

If you invested at the high price then you may also will get afraid and scared about the bitcoin price now because it is going below $6000 even.But we need to remember that the price has still grown when comparing the prices before one or more year and it is a good opportunity for us to buy the crypto currencies cheaper.Patience is the important key for someone who want to be successful in crypto investment.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

people usually moan because the price last year is too high and if you compare it in todays market it is really low. people usually moan because they hold for a long time and there was no good thing happen as of now they dont have patience.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

The price will decrease drastically again and again investors are getting panic to hold the bitcoin. This makes people moan about bitcoin. They loose their hope in bitcoin growth. When we are investing on some thing we have to wait with patience then only we can acheive the growth. Once the price increases people are happy at the same time if it decreases they are very upset and talk negatively about bitcoin.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

when people talk about the value of crypto, then there will be "disappointment" and "opportunity" the two words are always associated either with prices rising or falling. they are successful adlah those who can minimize disappointment and take advantage of opportunities of course in trading. maybe now is an opportunity for those who want to invest crypto.
Yeah, but those two things is practically dependent on each individual. In every disappointment that someone is seeing, one other person is seeing an opportunity. A lot of people are complaining and whining about the price today because their mind is so centered on profit than even long term investment.

For long term investment, I want to believe this should even be the best time for anyone to be getting the best from this space with the prices of most of these assets low, but they would not get that, will they ?
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

they complain because the price drop is very significant, just imagine from the highest price is now experiencing a correction even close to the lowest price, how not to worry especially the investor who bought a lot of bitcoin when the price is still in the "peak of everest"
The market has a trending topic which is about the value of Bitcoin but this time there is a negative perception here about the Bitcoin. The low value has affected on the people or investors who has invested in a normal and now are in loss because the market value is 6k dollar currently. They should remember the truth that the Bitcoin has recovered after many downfalls in the past and this time it is not a permanent downfall but will recover.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Just imagine when bitcoin price was in it's ATH, a lot of people wanted it to get cheap to get more bitcoin. Now that bitcoin went down almost over than 50% everyone is crying. I guess people have no contentment and will always be complaining whether it's a bear market or a bull market. Welcome to crypto world.
People are discussing about the price of Bitcoin and are the trending discussion these days because the price has dropped a lot to 5.8k dollar which is the lowest price recorded this year. It was of 5.8k dollar yesterday but today it is of 6.1k dollar which improved today.

After this improvement those who were talking yesterday that Bitcoin will collapse are now changed after knowing that it has improved from yesterday value.
I think people have no price satisfaction after all.Even before the market is in bull run,people would always moan to reach new price heights again,and now that the market is in bearish trend,more moaning of prices are expected.Remember that we are in this crypto world with so much high volatility and never ending fluctuations,so just learn to ride along with it so you won't be stressed in thinking what would be the market price.

People will always complain either the market price will be pumping or dumping because most of them are just not good in trading or not well knowledgeable about the market so we should always analyze the situation before investing to avoid wrong decisions.
People are moaning about the price in the market because they are not satisfied with the price and want some more increase or decrease to have an opportunity without thinking on how much they are longing so they have limit their selves waiting  for the price they wanted. They are doubted and regret even what change comes in the market because they do not understand what decision they should make.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

In my own personal opinion, people are moaning about the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin starts to fall down since 2018 and they wanted to increase its price again like last year. People just got upset that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't have a good value anymore and hoping that it will increase again.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In my own personal opinion, people are moaning about the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin starts to fall down since 2018 and they wanted to increase its price again like last year. People just got upset that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't have a good value anymore and hoping that it will increase again.
That is what they want to happen for bitcoin right now, to pump like crazy just like in the market of 2017 but the reality is, it is opposite on what is happening back then when 2017. The market is dumping and going down like there is no tomorrow and that is very frustrating for the people who bought bitcoin above $15,000.
Comfort1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

It is sad the price of bitcoin has fallen to such a prize and everyone is of high expectation things get better soon.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

Because they don't want to lose money that's why they acted like that, even you and if your in the situation of keeping bitcoin for a long time and hoping that one day it reaches the desire amount you want but what's happening is the opposite of it. But of course don't take that too much because it will only lead you to stress and bad decisions instead just monitor the movements of the coins you have in the market before doing your next move.
Moonmanmun

Activity: 243
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

People moan and are upset about the price of bitcoin because no one in this world likes losing money. 
I dare you to find me a single person who buys bitcoin and hopes that it looses value.
Its the nature of the game to become emotional as the price fluctuates- this morning I was quite happy with the price
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

That is what they want to happen for bitcoin right now, to pump like crazy just like in the market of 2017 but the reality is, it is opposite on what is happening back then when 2017. The market is dumping and going down like there is no tomorrow and that is very frustrating for the people who bought bitcoin above $15,000.
I think it's because bitcoin is volatile, risky, and very unpredictable. Price keeps on changing and market keeps on moving unexpectedly. However, it's beyond our control, lots of considerable factors that cause the price to drop and rise. What we can do is to do research, study, learn from experiences, more familiarization, seek help from experts, experiment what's the best strategy for you, stick  with it, love what you do, and acknowledge the real nature of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: