Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28910 times)
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously
If I'm correct it's because of futures will end next Friday.
so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Yes, buying is a good tip now so buy as many bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

Expect that there will be more moaners are coming to this thread and will say bad things about this crash. They will never look at the positive side of it that they can buy more.
The price is still in reddish and the situation is bearish. Those who sold their holding at the end of 2017 are very happy because of the huge profits and investors after February 2018 are moaning because they have lost thousands of dollars. When the price increases their deficits will automatically recovered. The future is bright and the investors should stop moaning now.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

It should also be taken into account that if people are moaning about bitcoin, this does not mean that they worry only bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the entire crypto currency and its price depends on the price of all crypto currency. Therefore, everyone looks at bitcoin with hope, as they worry about their coins and tokens. And they in the last six months because of bitcoin fell by about 70 percent.
They are just wanted to rise it immediately and has no patient to wait for the best time to come. Sometimes it's difficult to understand why people wants to get the price higher and once it goes higher they will regrets why they did not buy it while it's at lower price. 
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

people moan about the price because they have holdings, they also moan because they want to have a good price for the bitcoin so that they can earn from it.
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

they complain because bitcoin price low
they want bitcoin price high so they can sell their coin for a high price
but there is an advantage of falling bitcoin prices, that is you can buy bitcoin at a low price and you can sell your coin when bitcoin price high
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

All individuals are a moan about the cost of bitcoin as a result of the instability something ups and down that is the idea of the bitcoin. The individuals who are holding an extensive volume of the bitcoin there have additionally had a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire benefits. The market is controlled by the demand and the supply that we require. To those People stressed over the cost of bitcoin simply still keeps on trusting that bitcoin will recuperate once more.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

people moan about the price because they have holdings, they also moan because they want to have a good price for the bitcoin so that they can earn from it.
Definitely they don't understand crypto investment. We can't blame them, but their actions seems to be irritating and impatient people will never survive in here. Easy money as they always think which is not meant to be like that. If they fully understand crypto life, it surely they stop moaning and move on.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

There are a lot of whiners and skeptics who are worried about their 0.005 bitcoin, which they have invested. Other people who have 5-5000 bitcoins behave in a completely different way in the market. Most of them are calm about price changes. And only a small part of people succumb to these provocations and start selling coins.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

This is elementary why, because it is a syndrome of lost opportunity.They hear the success when back in 2011 for $ 1000 bought bitcoin and now are millionaires and want the same.Therefore, constantly thinking about the price,and I will tell you it will always be expensive for them.I have a friend he told me 1000 for the cue ball expensive...then he said 3000 is definitely not expensive to pay off... Yes, 10,000 is not unrealistic all fall...20 000 everything is very expensive,and now when the price of bitcoin is 6700 it is also expensive, you know what I mean?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Your analysis is spot on. You haven’t mentioned the greediness of people who wasn’t to get rich from night to morning. This is the reason why you will always see this topics popping up as soon as the price drops by 10%.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Well that's very true. People keep complaining about how bitcoin price fell, the value is not high anymore and such, but they don't realize that we're the one that determine the market. Whether the price fall or what, that's because of us.
If more people sell but no one want to buy, of course the price will fall. Rather than complaining and questioning why bitcoin is down, we should just buy more and more. Demand more bitcoin rather than the supply so the market will rise again, attract more people to invest and make bitcoin popular and reach the top again.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

They moan cause they price of bitcoin will fall to the future, I support cryptocurrency not capitalism. I believe that this country is our cryptocurrencies work. I believe in science, the market. Cause I support cryptocurrency even though the future type. The first place, but its value for those of cryptocurrency
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

yes because this site is concerned with bitcoin so we will mean about the bitcoin price for investor
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Lack of knowledge and understand where people invest their money with combination of FUD = endless moaning
Most of such people came to the market recently having a picture of lambo in 1 day in their eyes, without proper understanding about this industry.
I haven't seen a single person who is in crypto over 3-4 years making a topic on this forum like "Why Bitcoin price is falling?", because those people have understanding and own experience though these years, simple right?
Patience is the key sometimes, sadly still not so many get that, and keep on spreading their sad bitcoin stories all around.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day. 
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor: 

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In early 2017 bitcoin traded at a price $ 700, the year 2017's the most beautiful year for speculators and investors, which is also an achievement for bitcoin, its article from June to December 2017, bitcoin experiencing massive growth until print his best price of $ 20.000 and I judge it as a 'bonus period' for those involved, so it's only natural that this incident's very rare or maybe just once but I with optimism the incident will recur as some large whales still have a large number of BTCs. Nothing scary here, $ 5.000 + is a stable price of bitcoin even more stable than in previous years.

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities.

What you say is true, the government and the great pope have the means mainly to shake up the bitcoin price whenever he wants. In this case we should be able to read the opportunities that exist following the rhythm of their game (ride) when they succeed we too must succeed.

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

People who have doubts tend to be overwhelmed by feelings of worry, so they often experience loss or lack of understanding of bitcoin performance, so they are easy frustrating and emotion ultimately causing sales because of panic.

All individuals are a moan about the cost of bitcoin as a result of the instability something ups and down that is the idea of the bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin fee's no longer a problem everything is getting low now.

To those People stressed over the cost of bitcoin simply still keeps on trusting that bitcoin will recuperate once more.

Not once, but bitcoin will recover itself many times.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously
If I'm correct it's because of futures will end next Friday.
so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Yes, buying is a good tip now so buy as many bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

Expect that there will be more moaners are coming to this thread and will say bad things about this crash. They will never look at the positive side of it that they can buy more.
The price is still in reddish and the situation is bearish. Those who sold their holding at the end of 2017 are very happy because of the huge profits and investors after February 2018 are moaning because they have lost thousands of dollars. When the price increases their deficits will automatically recovered. The future is bright and the investors should stop moaning now.

You are right it will happen some people will be happy and some will be sad because those who sold their coin at the end of 2017 were happy, but those who wanted to invest in Feb 2018 but did not invest are going to be sad, but no worries price will change once again, so they will get the chance of buying at the lower price once again. So no worries just try to buy some coin right now.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Most of people moan about the price of bitcoin is because a very low price and investors has starting to leave bitcoin because of no profits gained. Hopefully for the near future the bull run starts.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I think why this people moaning about the price of bitcoin, because they always lacked of patience. They don't understand that bitcoin price is very volatile. Without even think that it is a very good chance for us to buy bitcoin in a very low price and have a good chance to gain more profits when the price of bitcoin bump's up to the highest level.

Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

Some people who jump into bitcoin when it's price is $17.000-$20.000 are being suffered. That's why they moan. But they should now that there are many opportunities in this cryptocurrency world, actually they are lucky to found cryptocurrency world. They should invest in great ICO, the price swing of new coin is so extreme. Keep try and they will get their funds back and even more.

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

They moan about their unmet expectation, the price of bitcoin is really dropping and it seems lingering and so we do not know what to do with our reserved and invested coins or token, they complain about the condition of bitcoin the marketplace when will going to rise again...until when they're going to wait, until when it's going to be like this.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

They moan about their unmet expectation, the price of bitcoin is really dropping and it seems lingering and so we do not know what to do with our reserved and invested coins or token, they complain about the condition of bitcoin the marketplace when will going to rise again...until when they're going to wait, until when it's going to be like this.

still have to be enthusiastic and optimistic for its growth back on bitcoin, currently bitcoin has a very bad time to make the price fall very deeply for a long time. we can only wait and keep hold of the coins we have until the price can rise steadily again.
until when? whether nobody knows and can predict for its rebound, it is likely that by the end of the year the bitcoin price will back to the moon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: