Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28914 times)
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

People who are moaning about the market price is just a big holder so obviously they are afraid for the market price to dump even more because they will not be earning profit.
When the price drop is certainly a natural thing if everyone moan, I think this is because the expectations are too high so when the price does not happen then we moan, in investing like bitcoin of course we must be realistic that all opportunities can happen.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

People are moaning bitcoin price because bitcoin plays a very important role in the market. When bitcoin price is getting down some of the coins price is getting down but there are some coins booming in the market. One thing, when we are selling some alts then the price is low it is still good if the price of bitcoin is high value enough.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

This thing is also strange for me because I am totally not concerned with the price of Bitcoin right now, reminding myself that it was so much lower just few years ago and nobody basically do not know about it after all.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In short, they so not like the idea of bitcoin having low price and it does not satisfy them then they curse bitcoin. However, when time comes when butcoin is at huge price, they're all crazy and do not even thank bitcoin for that. People are really rude when it comes to money.
inv_ker

Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

This kind of attitude towards bitcoin is really annoying. This cryptoworld is really for those risk-takers who do not fear and regret anything. They are simply just a bunch of idiots who do not believe in bitcoin. There are ups and downs so get with it.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

people moan about bitcoin price because of the role bitcoin play in the crypto currency market, bitcoin is the market leader and as such bitcoin activities affect other coins, when bitcoin price drops other coin prices drops but when bitcoin price goes up other coins prices does not go up along side bitcoin, thats why  investors tends to frown at bitcoin's activities knowing fully well that other coins fate reply deeply on bitcoin success or failure.

Those people who are moaning right now about the market price are just big holders in the market and that is the reason why they are having patience problems when prices are dumping.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

actually bitcoin prices in every year have increased but many people complain it because they've seen very high bitcoin prices,and everyone expects high prices, and the nature of bitcoin itself rises and falls in price if it does not rise and profit then we will not profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

those who complain with the current bitcoin price because they want the bitcoin price to continue to rise. I know they would want to make a fortune from investing in bitcoin but they should know that market prices do not always go up, market prices will always go up and down. at this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin because prices are falling, if investing when bitcoin prices rise then it will get a little profit.
for bitcoin holders I recommend to hold their bitcoin because I've got a lot of news I get that the next few months bitcoin and altcoin prices will go up.

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

actually bitcoin prices in every year have increased but many people complain it because they've seen very high bitcoin prices,and everyone expects high prices, and the nature of bitcoin itself rises and falls in price if it does not rise and profit then we will not profit.

it because they are buying bitcoin at the high price so they keep complaining why the price cannot reach another higher price. but if they can realize that even bitcoin price need a time before it increases again and it's not easy to do that. it needs more support from every people in the bitcoin industry and not just the whales who have a big amount in bitcoin. it is better to wait for a while and do another thing that you forget to do.
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

well,the price of btc is moving very frightening. The analysis giving is very great and that is one of the reasons why every body wants to own btc which also helps to push the industry forward and forward.The danger here is the high volatility nature of btc leading to people sometimes getting depressed but those who have patience will surely reap their fruits.
ershovspa

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

I agree with that statement. The price of BTC has been on a rise every year from 2009 so why wouldn't rise again this year. You just need to hold it and wait if you don't know anything about crypto or if you're too busy to research.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Many people here has small patience. They always complain about the price drop. They cannot even wait until the price will grow again. They want the price of bitcoin grow immediately.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We cannot really manipulate the price of bitcoin no matter how hard we try to do so. It will remain volatile and unpredictable as time passes by and there's no assurance that its value will keep on rising over time. Just consider what's currently happening so that we can learn that buying bitcoin at a low price will not give you a reward all of the time.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

We will always see those who moan and those who making action and then succed no matter what. I'm willing to invest in Kelvin Blockchain, here is link - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a. Very interesting upcoming project.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Many people here has small patience. They always complain about the price drop. They cannot even wait until the price will grow again. They want the price of bitcoin grow immediately.

Fully agree, patience and lack of knowledge about the industry leaves to dozen of topic and posts moaning about bitcoin price and how bad this investment was.
Most people can't realize, that only long term view on this type of investments can bring you somewhere.
You don't have to be a top economist to know about long term, just look at Amazon, Facebook, Apple, they all begin from the bottom, and their shares as well.
Nothing grows immediately and even if it does, expect a hard drop after that, learn from it, and let it never happen again.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

Because that is the only thing they care about, most people here in this market do not really care about the long term prospects of bitcoin or any other coin they only care about making money right now, but it is very ironic, if they cared about bitcoin and its technology the they will have greater chances to make a lot more money since the ones that benefit the most out of the market are the long term holders.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Many who complain of bitcoin prices may be due to bitcoin prices have reached a very high price in 2017 and everyone hopes to stay at these high prices but what can make bitcoin prices even slumped away that makes many people disappointed that so many complaining about Price

bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

It is very natural thing for human beings to complain and moan about the price of anything, they just don't remember that the price two years ago was significantly lower than it is right now.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

A lot of people are complaining about the Bitcoin price it's currently priced, and did not see the price 2 or 3 years ago. they compare the current price with the final price of 2017 yesterday, of course there has been a considerable decline, while people have already bought Bitcoin at a high price. and they wait until now, Bitcoin price is very difficult to ride as before.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

It is very natural thing for human beings to complain and moan about the price of anything, they just don't remember that the price two years ago was significantly lower than it is right now.
this people never see how difficult bitcoin and other cryptocurrency could survive until now.and even make highest price ever at $20k.they easily moan and make fud in this crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: