Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Those who bought bitcoin they do not moan, moan those who are afraid to buy .I mean even I when bitcoin was $ 5000 told expensive to buy for 1000 dollars and in the end bought for 10200 and got a good profit .Now, he's still Ryan 7 000 and still think it's expensive,but when it becomes $ 50,000 all run to buy .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

I think most of them are holding huge amounts of bitcoins. The dump hurts them so much but the exact opposite for the new buyers. Since we know that bitcoin is so volatile in the first place, we must accept that it will change periodically. Volatility is also one of the reason why it has reached its peak so do not complain about that.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

I think most of them are holding huge amounts of bitcoins. The dump hurts them so much but the exact opposite for the new buyers. Since we know that bitcoin is so volatile in the first place, we must accept that it will change periodically. Volatility is also one of the reason why it has reached its peak so do not complain about that.
This is because people have expectations from bitcoin and they are suffering from losses as the price of bitcoin is down from a very long time.The market of bitcoin has decreased as the prices are down.Bitcoin is also being banned in some nations and this is also a reason why the price of bitcoin is decreasing.The demand of bitcoin is also down from some time too.People are now seeking for different options other than bitcoin so that they can earn more profits as bitcoin is unable to give them that profit rates which it used to give earlier.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

The value will always fluctuate and people will always see negatives in both directions if it's low people will moan they bought in at too high a price and vice versa. Too many see it as an investment instead of a tool for payment. If people are reluctant to spend their bitcoin they should just replace what they do spend.
I agree, the value will always fluctuate, because it's the purpose of the Bitcoin. And yes, people who're new to Bitcoin will moan once the price falls, because people who're just new expects that it's all fortune here in Bitcoin, they don't expect that they will experience fall in their first investment.

greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Of course complaining, because the price of bitcoin is not very good or is down badly. Maybe they complain because they still lose if they sell bitcoin now that is down.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

Thank you for that list of price in term of years.
Right now people only look at price in term of days...or weeks. Really sad.
A lot of people come to crypto market saying that they are investors but they can't hold coin for more than a week, cant stand not making any money in a day. That is why they keep complaining.
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

I think it's a natural thing. The price of bitcoin dropped in essence did not exceed the price of bitcoin at the beginning of last year. With that many new investors entering the crypto world are afraid of losses because prices always go down. We will experience their feelings two years ago with little bitcoin prices. And this year prices will soar even better.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Because BTCs price represents the whole situation with crypto, its dominance is around 50% but market totally follow its trends so it is not surprising at all that this topic is always on.

BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

The people moan about the price of bitcoin going low because they have buy coins in the past with that price and now the market had falldown so how can they sell with that very low price so they will lose their profit if they will panic sell so they are holding it for quiet a time , so they can not move with this current situations of the market, so they are moaning.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In a long run.. until now the price value of crypto currency is still in droping position,  that's why a lot of investor's keep on crying about the price fluctuations..some of them are losing a big amount of money because they are panic and sell their coins in a very low price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

That is true actually. Bitcoin alone performs spectacularly last year and the correction from that would be felt this year. But personally, I'm glad that the price of Bitcoin dropped. That way i can now afford to buy a full coin and bolster my holdings with alt coins. From there, when the bull market runs, I'll be sitting pretty.

Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Many people have not yet decided to invest in crypts, because they are in fear of failure. They read negative reviews and stories, which are now very many. Some stories are real and in their failures only people are to blame, because they do not have good knowledge for making profitable operations on the crypto exchange. Also, there are fictitious stories created to alienate people from crypto-currencies.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

because they want to make themselves confident because they are stuck at a very expensive price so they make their own predictions.
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

Bitcoin jump in 2017 was impressive, without a doubt. Yes this is our world, but somehow we still have a bunch of bad guys with too much money, who try to screw up our world. Like bitcoin fall in this year.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Of course they are complaining about the current price of bitcoin. Especially those who invest in bitcoin, it really makes them get losses not profits, because bitcoin is down.
Banggrambeng

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

of course many complain, because the current price is very unreasonable.
the price that will be good is difficult, more often the price is always cheap.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Maybe those are investors. But they bought the BTC too high. When the price is not good BTC. They are very worried about their finances. I find it easy to understand and sympathize with them.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Of course, many people who complain of bitcoin prices, bitcoin in 2017 can rise high but in 2018 bitcoin fell very low. I think for now we need to strengthen our mental for the fall of bitcoin at this time, complaining is useless and better be patient and wait for bitcoin rising.

I think to stay strong in the optimistic nature is that the movement of up and down of crypto prices is common, if we think so then we will not be surprised at the decreasing prices that occur
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

people complain because the price of bitcoin goes down very deep, because most people are interested in bitcoin because of the price of bitcoin, many people want to get a quick profit, not interested in bitcoin technology, but I'm not worried about reducing bitcoin prices
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

Because of the lack of trust in bitcoin, they complain about the fall in the price of bitcoin. They are easier to panic than to be patient and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: