Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

every one expects fast results for bitcoin growth but whereas they forget bitcoin grow individually irrespective and no involvement of government authorities
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

Why  would some who bought bitcoin at all time high not moan about bitcoin price action now.  and the story about being millionaire over night has been just a  dream now.  ITS THE GREED THAT PEOPLE ARE MOANING ABOUT THE BITCOIN.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

of course they act like that, making money is not easy, obviously they afraid losing their money, that's why they want gain profit in here, just advice them to keep patient, it's not hard.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

How don't many people moan the price of Bitcoin if the price drops and drops. It definitely makes a panic for many investor or bitcoin holders, they wondering not get return of their investment. They perhaps were dreaming of a beautiful day when they invested their money, because they expecting that the price will continue up and increase. In fact, the price of bitcoin down and down.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Some people who jump into bitcoin when it's price is $17.000-$20.000 are being suffered. That's why they moan. But they should now that there are many opportunities in this cryptocurrency world, actually they are lucky to found cryptocurrency world. They should invest in great ICO, the price swing of new coin is so extreme. Keep try and they will get their funds back and even more.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I don't know why most of the people are moaning when btc dump. But I think it is the instinct of the people to get mad whenever they loss their capital. A lot of people who holds bitcoin are keep on wasting their words just to throw negative feedbacks in bitcoin, they cannot wait till the moment that the price would go back to the peak. I think we should modify this character specially that we are in the field of investment.

wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

How don't many people moan the price of Bitcoin if the price drops and drops. It definitely makes a panic for many investor or bitcoin holders, they wondering not get return of their investment. They perhaps were dreaming of a beautiful day when they invested their money, because they expecting that the price will continue up and increase. In fact, the price of bitcoin down and down.

You are right, this is because other investors invested last year when the price of bitcoin is really high, so now that the price drops drastically they felt that they lost profit. We cannot blame them as this is really happening every year. This are the reasons why I understand them.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

The major reason for the moaning is that we have a lot of get rich quick persons that have branched into the cryptocurrency world/market and they are really somewhat expectant than the usual bitcoins investor.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

Because some people just want to get rich easy and quick. And because this doesn't always work, it angers people who didn't get rich by this way. And so whenever the price of bitcoin goes down they cry about it. The other reason is that they invested at it's highest price point and now suffers.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

Fear of insecurity, fear of the unknown, i think thats why people tends to lament when btc prices fluctuate, these set of shivering investors are indecisive, they were probably tricked into investing in btc against their wish,thats why they tend to wave when prices drops and quickly wants to sell off instead of seeing that as an opportunity to stuck up more btc.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

The unstableness of bitcoin makes people moan. There are times that bitcoin value is high and there are times that is low. there is also this bubble system. It is actually very hard to give your full trust in bitcoin but as investors you should have an entrepreneural mind frame when it comes to dealine with threats and weaknesses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

The major reason for the moaning is that we have a lot of get rich quick persons that have branched into the cryptocurrency world/market and they are really somewhat expectant than the usual bitcoins investor.
I think that still the market is trading too much good and we do not need to moan, i hope that very soon we will see the bitcoin price reach back to its original price. we just need to wait and continue holding our bitcoin. I think that the bull run will continue and hope that very soon bitcoin price will be trading above 20k in next few months.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

soon, when bitcoin price can increase higher, people will stop moaning about the price and people can have a big smile in their face because they can sell their bitcoin and make a big profit. I think people cannot be patient for a while and just waiting for the price to rise again and makes them moan every day. maybe they need to learn how to be patient and not talking about when bitcoin price will increase.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

I think that still the market is trading too much good and we do not need to moan, i hope that very soon we will see the bitcoin price reach back to its original price. we just need to wait and continue holding our bitcoin. I think that the bull run will continue and hope that very soon bitcoin price will be trading above 20k in next few months.
well, everyone expects high prices, but the current situation is not suitable for their thinking, so they complain about this, especially those who have held coins since 2017. well, we only hope that the price of bitcoin will rise soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

Nice topic. Why do they moan? That's easy to reply. There was huge inflow of beginners in the end of 2017. They have heard about significant price growth and they thought, they are still able to jump into this money train. Imagine all those who have bought when the price were higher than $10,000. Now they suffer significant losses. Let me say they feel deceived. There is a big difference between those who mined BTC in the past (as they are in great profits currently) and those who bought it just a bit more than half a year ago.
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

who complained in my opinion were new players in the crypto currency, because they hoped to get instant profits from investing in bitcoin currencies
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?
Everyone is worried about Bitcoin's price. Statistics show that in the first few months of every year, Bitcoin prices are low and in the last 2-3 months unexpectedly the price of Bitcoin increases. Many people have benefited and lost due to the rise and fall of Bitcoin's value. So many people talk about Bitcoin's price.
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

People are loss-adverse, they will go to great lengths to avoid perceived losses. When losses are already realized, they blame bad luck and so they're only real option is to moan and complain, rather than try and figure out where in their strategy they went wrong (likely, it was not having a strategy at all). However, when they win, they attribute the gains to their own massive intellect and are thus an investing genius.
MarkPhillips64

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

Bitcoin is stable over the years. This means that Bitcoin prices have not completely disappeared from the cryptocurrency market. Although the value of Bitcoin is still fluctuating. What makes people so complacent is the scarcity of Bitcoin.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Peoples moan on bitcoin price right now maybe because they buying bitcoin at higher price and their investment reducing the value. I think its normal but also normal for bitcoin price when the price fluctuating
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: