Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28900 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

For me it is kind of obvious that n.1 crypto is the most discussed topic in crypto. And also it is absolutely natural for people to moan about nearly everything possible.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

People who had bought bitcoin at around $15K+ are those who are moaning up to this day because bitcoin value is way beyond its price compared with last year. And currently, we can't do anything with that. The best option is just to HOLD, HOLD, and HOLD it more until it bounces back.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

the reason we are in business is to make profit, as we all know and would agree bitcoin is an investment, any investor would want to know how fair his/her business is thriving, and when the price of bitcoin is not favorable, investors would have no choice than to lament.

UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

Impatient people are complaining about the dip in the price because they cannot wait for long. That’s why I say that cryptocurrency investment needs two things, one is patience and other is courage to bear the loss in the price.
CelesChere

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Perhaps they were hurt by Bitcoin. That wasn't wanted, but it happened when Bitcoin fell. Bitcoin may recover in the near future.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It does not really the value of the crypto which is being posted there. There could be some details needed to see and i consider this thread as a fraud for not showing all the details for the crypto market price movement. Anyway i hope that this could lead also to hype for the crypot market.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

I do a lot of investment in bitcoin and i always expect to see The price of bitcoin with a price more appreciable. This same thing cognitive  to thinking happens to the populace.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

It's because most people here are in for the opportunity to get rich from crypto and not for the tech or the advantages that it can bring to our life. Most people also want a short term gain and that's quite normal when you have a great bullrun like that to multiply your money by several folds in a few weeks. I agree that in the long term the price is still good so there's nothing to worry about if you are going long.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
poonampawan

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

People are here to be rich from crypto, they are not interested in the technology or the development behind it. So whenever price will dump, they'll start crying about it and when it will increase, they'll cry about how they couldn't buy when price was low.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Obviously they complaining when bitcoin prices keep going down, everyone in here want to get profit not losing their money, i believe people who complaining is still new in here, we just need to encourage them and tell them to be patient.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

They are just scared on what will happen on the bitcoin in the near future. But don't worry, this event is kinda normal because it is market.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

They are just scared on what will happen on the bitcoin in the near future. But don't worry, this event is kinda normal because it is market.
besides that, i think there are many who invest when they peak, and experience floating, so many complain about the price of BTC. and many have decreased assets by 70%
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Because we cant do anything today..  The market status is at low point we cant sell our coins because that's a very stupid decisions.. But we dont need to lose hope this situation in the market will not stay forever..  Always think that maybe soon it will recover because the best thingwe can do today is to stay positive because the market will move sooner...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

Impatient people are complaining about the dip in the price because they cannot wait for long. That’s why I say that cryptocurrency investment needs two things, one is patience and other is courage to bear the loss in the price.
Perhaps it's their fear that the price of bitcoin will not come back up? They have no way of looking to the future and so they are frightened that the current price might actually be the best price to sell and that bitcoin will never reach that 20k$ again. It's not like it's guaranteed that bitcoin will be a success so there's nothing really to be impatient about. To me, it's a matter of not depending your happiness to the current market. This market is already a good market if it appeared a year ago. Yet, here we are, very ungrateful of the bitcoin's price. You don't have to always feel sorry about yourself just because you missed the peak price and wasn't able to sell at that price. After all, most of us are in profit even if bitcoin's price moves down a couple more thousand as most of us started out when the price of bitcoin was still just 3 digits.

Because we cant do anything today..  The market status is at low point we cant sell our coins because that's a very stupid decisions.. But we dont need to lose hope this situation in the market will not stay forever..  Always think that maybe soon it will recover because the best thingwe can do today is to stay positive because the market will move sooner...
Actually, the best thing we can do today is to accumulate as much bitcoins as we can. Once the price of bitcoin has grown so much because of the mass adoption or because of SEC approving the ETF or because of bitcoin halving (or just the price growing in general), then we are going to be earning way less bitcoins but in the same amount when converted to dollars (i.e. let's say you earn 0.015BTC a week in a sig campaign, that might become 0.01BTC but will both have x$ equivalent at the time). It's good to stay positive about the market but the best will be to be realistic and you can do that by doing research about bitcoin and reading news related to it. You can't just stay positive all the time since there will always be bad news and when bad news comes and you're still positive, then that is called, rather, being deluded.

People are here to be rich from crypto, they are not interested in the technology or the development behind it. So whenever price will dump, they'll start crying about it and when it will increase, they'll cry about how they couldn't buy when price was low.
Investors usually don't really care about what's going on under the hood but for an investor to react that way, that's childish. Investors would know if it's time to pull out their investment and move on to a different investment. They aren't going to cry because they know that bad investments happen all the time and they know they can grab a good one any time soon.

The type of people (or investors) you are talking about are those who have heard of bitcoin from a friend then rushed into investing just because people around them told him it's a good investment. Pretty much a copycat investor but sadly they copied their friends instead of successful people.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

So many people rushed into bitcoin investment towards the end of last year following the all time high price of Bitcoin. They failed to understand how bitcoin works but wanted to make quick money. Majority of these people are moaning now that bulk of their investments are gone. Seeing that what used to be $20000 is now worth less than $7000 can make a person moan uncontrollably.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Because those are the people who have no knowledge about how the market works and what it is economic effect of all the actions taking place in the market including ours. They just want to double or even triple their money in the market. Whenever market falls people start selling out their holdings, making the condition worse and causing more downfall and then complaining.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

90% of the people will loose their money on crypto, all this people are the one ranting about the price drop. HODLER and trader just laugh at them.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

It's because most people here are in for the opportunity to get rich from crypto and not for the tech or the advantages that it can bring to our life. Most people also want a short term gain and that's quite normal when you have a great bullrun like that to multiply your money by several folds in a few weeks. I agree that in the long term the price is still good so there's nothing to worry about if you are going long.
because now the price of bitcoin is falling dramatically and it's hard to predict it will rise again. and how long will it be like this. because everyone joined the crypto world wants to be successful and rich.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

most bitcoin holders complain because they are afraid of losing because the price of bitcoin doesn't rise. and most people consider investing in crypto will quickly make them rich. and in reality it's not like that. so they complain about market conditions like this. actually think Investment in crypto will make it rich is wrong thinking. because investing in crypto also has a big risk we must be good at reading the market and the movement of coins.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

People moan about the price of bitcoin is because they had encountered losses. Losses is definitely the reason why people panic with the current price of bitcoin.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: