Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:16:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28910 times)
Paanderson

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

People are moaning bitcoin price because bitcoin plays a very important role in the market. When bitcoin price is getting down some of the coins prices are getting down but there are some coins booming in the market. One thing, when we are selling some adults then the price is low it is still good if the price of bitcoin is high value enough.
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

A lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because most of they don't know the price go up and down is a normal thing. because the market is unpredictable. maybe the market is unstable now, but I believe it will bounce back soon.
Heatherwhite

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

The thing is, people have no contentment. Last year the bitcoin price was at its peak and most people feel bad because they were not able to buy bitcoin just before the price went too high. And now, the price is too cheap, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead and blaming bitcoin.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

People are going crazy because the value of bitcoin is decreasing. Most times before, it was unstable. Either it goes up or down but recently, it’s just going one way. It’s sad because a lot of people have invested on btc and to find out its value is no longer what they expected to be is kind of frustrating. Who knows what the future can bring? Some are even decided to sell their coins because of this. If you believe in it, you got to stick with it.

Yeah, because some people Invest in bitcoin without knowing it well, in shirt they were lack of knowledge avout crypto. If I were them, I researched first some Important articles that talk about crypto, especially in bitcoin, so that I will not surprised when theres some changes in the market.
YoungPalom

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

The fact is Bitcoin prices are falling, people are expecting Bitcoin's next years will rise. However, the loss of money will make people psychological crisis.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

I think there are so many people complaining that the price of bitcoin might be due to the price in the past year in December that the price could touch at a price of $ 20k and is currently falling back which makes traders complain and maybe if you draw the conclusion of the price increase of bitcoin from time to time that is indeed what happened.

It was normal for the people to complain about the market prices that are dropping if they are holding a huge amount of coins since the market right now is currently dropping and it was very hard to look at your coins losing its value.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Of course, people complained about Bitcoin because by 2017 it had risen to such a high and sudden drop in price in 2018, which made people lose confidence and start worrying about the loss. They began to lose faith in the fact that it would rise again, but I saw nothing to worries, Bitcoin is slowly bouncing back.
Well that is nice explanation about the fall in the values of Bitcoin. Back in 2013, the investors of BTM had also invested and in an interview, they said they were a bit upset about the market crash and they thought Bitcoin might be one of the Ponzi scheme but as they expanded their study about the technology, they started building their trust in it and did not sell a single coin until it bounced back within few years and multiplies the worth of their portfolio.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

Some people just hope to get easy profit with the cryptocurrency. Those moaners probably were bought Bitcoin when it was on the top. They don't care about related technologies and all they can see are the numbers on the monitor.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Because the price of Bitcoin has the ability to influence the price of many coins in the market, thus affecting the crypto market in general. most of the coins are paired with Bitcoin on the market, so the fall in the price of Bitcoin will cause the fall of the coin. Actually, the price of bitcoin is increasing year by year and I'm sure bitcoin is a long-term investment .
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Of course, people complained about Bitcoin because by 2017 it had risen to such a high and sudden drop in price in 2018, which made people lose confidence and start worrying about the loss. They began to lose faith in the fact that it would rise again, but I saw nothing to worries, Bitcoin is slowly bouncing back.
Well that is nice explanation about the fall in the values of Bitcoin. Back in 2013, the investors of BTM had also invested and in an interview, they said they were a bit upset about the market crash and they thought Bitcoin might be one of the Ponzi scheme but as they expanded their study about the technology, they started building their trust in it and did not sell a single coin until it bounced back within few years and multiplies the worth of their portfolio.
yes indeed everyone is disappointed because the price has dropped dramatically. so people are disappointed and many leave bitcoin. after the market price goes up everyone will return to invest. and because bitcoin is flucfuative which can go up and down quickly.
jeantyo1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Everyone wants confidence, so constant volatility of bitcoin’s price frightens investors as it includes risk. Today’s price is not what people expected to see after price boom in December. That’s why those people who don’t understand the long-term perspective, those who didn’t analyze the market, or those who have bought bitcoin at the much high price are groaning and making panic on this issue. I think that price fluctuations are normal, and moaning is not necessary.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Of course, many people complain about the price of bitcoin now, those who have or buy bitcoin in 2017 feel disadvantaged by looking at the price of bitcoin now, in 2017 bitcoin is soaring why in 2018 the price of bitcoin began to fall, whether in 2019 bitcoin will experience a decline significant? I can only hope that the cryptocurrency market and the price of bitcoin will rise again and continue towards the moon.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Before you complain, you must know the risks and you also have to be prepared to accept losses or price reductions.
and in my opinion it's normal and maybe their complaint is buying bitcoin when they think it's a cheap price that is suitable to buy and in fact the price is decreasing, and maybe there is also a sense of regret when the price of bitcoin rises, because they think the price of bitcoin will rise again and it turns out dropped dramatically and in my opinion that was their complaint and what they felt.

In reality, the Bitcoin price is growing constantly. We cannot foresee what will happen close to the end of this year. Probably, BTC will jump even higher than in 2017.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

because this year is a very bad year for the price of bitcoin, because the price continues to fall. so most who use bitcoin are sure to complain about the current situation
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Most of the time of this year bitcoin has been decreasing it's price.Most of the investor has lost their price and there is probability to increase bitcoin value by this year 2018.For this reson peoples  may moan about bitcoin.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Most of the time of this year bitcoin has been decreasing it's price.Most of the investor has lost their price and there is probability to increase bitcoin value by this year 2018.For this reson peoples  may moan about bitcoin.
For me they are talking about bitcoin cause they still believe that price of bitcoin has the biggest impact on price of other coins which for me is not in 100% true, of course when market is recovering bitcoin price is going up but it is not told that other coins need to follow those trends.

James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

I think, people complaining about the price of bitcoin is now possible because they buy bitcoin at a higher price and their investment reduces its value. I think it's normal but also normal for bitcoin prices when prices fluctuate. Crypto is not only a way to make money fast and easily, it's a strong platform for economic and currency development. there is no point in panic and moaning when prices go down. Hope the Bitcoin market will bring good profits at the end of the year .
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It was normal for people to moan about the prices of cryptocurrency today because the market prices are dropping, that is the reason why they are complaining so much about the current market situation.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

I think, people complaining about the price of bitcoin is now possible because they buy bitcoin at a higher price and their investment reduces its value. I think it's normal but also normal for bitcoin prices when prices fluctuate. Crypto is not only a way to make money fast and easily, it's a strong platform for economic and currency development. there is no point in panic and moaning when prices go down. Hope the Bitcoin market will bring good profits at the end of the year .

People moan about the price of bitcoin due to frequent price downfall. A thing which I believed just normal especially in cryptocurrency market. The reason why a crypto user is a advised to have a lot of patience for him to avoid complaining and panic selling.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

Of course, many people complain about the price of bitcoin now, those who have or buy bitcoin in 2017 feel disadvantaged by looking at the price of bitcoin now, in 2017 bitcoin is soaring why in 2018 the price of bitcoin began to fall, whether in 2019 bitcoin will experience a decline significant? I can only hope that the cryptocurrency market and the price of bitcoin will rise again and continue towards the moon.
That is why, it is very dangerous to invest on this kind of business because we don't have an idea of when to up and down. The volatility of cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and nothing is sure if we can gain enough profits from our investments. So it's better to invest only an amount that is not too much so that we can still be able to do it again in case if something goes wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: