Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:21:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28914 times)
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Of course, many people complain about the price of bitcoin at this time, while prices are still falling, there are still many people who are reluctant to sell them, and investors for the moment are certainly not necessarily brave enough to issue them at prices like this. but it's good also at a time like this, we can invest with prices that are somewhat down.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I think whales always control the Crypto market. Because they always make the price of many volatile volcins every day. We are only small shareholders, so we can not adjust the market. People who have lots of money always have ways to make a lot of money that we do not know.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Of course, many people complain about the price of bitcoin at this time, while prices are still falling, there are still many people who are reluctant to sell them, and investors for the moment are certainly not necessarily brave enough to issue them at prices like this. but it's good also at a time like this, we can invest with prices that are somewhat down.
The people who are reluctant to sell are smart players who are waiting for the market to bounce back. There are a lot of plays that require patience and time, with concerns to trading, but if you take yourself with that characteristics, you will be okay. Issues won't be a big deal if you know what you are doing. It's when people are panicking, you should be the one confident. It's like an on a SALE item if it is a low market.

I think whales always control the Crypto market. Because they always make the price of many volatile volcins every day. We are only small shareholders, so we can not adjust the market. People who have lots of money always have ways to make a lot of money that we do not know.
If you think that whales are in control, they somewhat are if they have a lot of bitcoin. The purchasing power that they have is extreme compared to normal people who trade in with the market. More money means they have more risks but more returns. It's just that simple, and there's nothing more to think about. So having a lot of money would reward you in a big way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up

It maybe is. There are people who only know is to say bad or negative to bitcoin. This is not a good indication. This might lead to the new investors to be afraid to invest because of the negative news. People need to learn how to wait and have patience in order for everyone to get what they give up.

kunmanthonglao

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

I think because of Bitcoin's value boomes too fast, it's not really true for the value of a crypto. It is difficult for Bitcoin to increase as it did at the end of 2017. The more hopeful they will be, the more they will whine about Bitcoin's value.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

People moan mostly because growth of its price lately is very gradual; after 2017 we expect higher rates, of course, I think many people who bought btc at 10k$+ are really disappointed.
Having a patient mind set is very important. In business, no one should expect back big profits in matter of days and that goes the same for crypto market. There are so many factors, both endogenous and exogenous that can affect your investment and its size so one has to deal with so many things to keep things on track.

This is not that easy to get your investment multiplied except the long term investment that is very much instrumental in imparting big value to your portfolio even you do not deal with the current market abrupt. This has led so many people list their names among the richest people in the crypto market who now have great influence over the market.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I think btc will really die if we do not do anything. If we do not invest in the market or not sell it, then the price will stay in place. So what we need to do now is actively participate in the ICO or exchange activities.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

Instead of whining for the price, why not just hold your bitcoin and crypto holdings and wait patiently for the right time?
It'll take so much time before bitcoin can finally come back to where it reached last December.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Most people who moan about falling bitcoin prices because they have bought high prices. When the price of bitcoin falls so much, they will be stressed, disappointed and even moan and hope the price will rise again. Usually mental like that is a beginner's mentality that has just plunged into the crypto world. And I think they entered the crypto world with the aim of getting rich
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

The article you gave is a comparison of bitcoin prices over many years. What people really worry about is the price of it in the last few months. From $ 20000, bitcoin plunged to just over $ 6,000, and bitcoin prices are getting worse. If you are really worried. I did not invest bitcoin since the first days it appeared, I just invested in a year ago, I lost a lot. And not just me but so many people like me. So I understand their feelings.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Instead of whining for the price, why not just hold your bitcoin and crypto holdings and wait patiently for the right time?
It'll take so much time before bitcoin can finally come back to where it reached last December.
So this is really wise thinking because all of us should think like this, if we will remain worry surely it will lead us to the wrong path but if we will keep patience and we will not let our money to be lasted so we will earn high amount of profit, rise and fall is part of life but we should make wise decision at right time, now a day again the price of bitcoin is recovering.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Our involvement is really necessary but we are just small fish. Whales are always strategic to attract more small fish and we need to be careful with that trap. Many merchants became wealthy and many became bankrupt. You should remember that whales are always very active and we only occupy a small volume in the market every day. Wink

I think the reason behind it that some people here are invested much in bitcoin small or big fish as them, If you lost 50% of your funds in investing on a coin it will affect you anyway. Some are expecting to grow without thinking of the possibilities to lose something, Bitcoin is good for investing but don't expect too much.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

We all hope for the best price value bitcoin has ever had but till now we're still hoping it will come true, and praying too, that one day our greatest desire will happen so that everybody's happy and benefit and but, as of now.. it's still didn't happen,, what to do?.. patient...in waiting letus not become weary in time we will also reap if we do not give up.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

Unfortunately, many people do not understand this. Most are influenced by the crowd and only buy when everyone is buying:)
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Most people didn't bother to check BTC's price history when it started. Some just jumped in because of FOMO not knowing the rewards and risks.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

Our involvement is really necessary but we are just small fish. Whales are always strategic to attract more small fish and we need to be careful with that trap. Many merchants became wealthy and many became bankrupt. You should remember that whales are always very active and we only occupy a small volume in the market every day. Wink

Its true. In growing cryptomarket value, we just a small fish. Thats why many people moan about bitcoin price right now but not with whales because they are plan to hold for long term. Long term is best way to make big profits in crypto because its growing market and i am believe it will reach trillion dollar market cap

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

Because everybody needs to see the high value of bitcoin again but due to fluctuations people are fed up with the market which they cannot control their emotions. Only 2 months left in the year whether the price of bitcoin will increase or not nobody doesn't know this makes them think.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Well the price of bitcoin now is dump every dump of a price is getting worse but I hope someday the price will pump and pump and pump
Teh Kotak

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

Because the price of bitcoin is down, many people are confused about the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has dropped, making bitcoin holders confused, what they have to do with bitcoin they hold and they are confused about holding or selling the bitcoin they hold.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

People moan because they purchased bitcoin when price was about 15K usd now it will take time to reach 15K again. Now you xan see from last 5 months price of bitcoin is near about 7000 usd so it really afraid the people about price of bitcoin in future that's we have seen panic selling

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: