Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28908 times)
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

many people complain that bitcoin prices are not like last year, they even experience assets that have dropped sharply, with many rumors and price fluctuations that tend to stabilize downwards, their confidence starts to decline and continue to reduce losses.

But I am sure this does not apply to people who often analyze crypto charts and trends, there is a saturation point this year and makes bitcoin prices do not move significantly, this will also end and will be greeted with massive buying sentiments, I think that will happen ahead. Complaining will only make many people continue to believe one step ahead of you.

forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Because everybody needs to see the high value of bitcoin again but due to fluctuations people are fed up with the market which they cannot control their emotions. Only 2 months left in the year whether the price of bitcoin will increase or not nobody doesn't know this makes them think.
After decrease in bitcoin price, people were expecting that bitcoin price will very soon recover its price and even they were  expecting that very soon bitcoin price will again reach to 16000$ but they become disappointed bitcoin of the current behavior of the current price of bitcoin. I think that they should remain calm and wait for the bitcoin price to increase.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

Maybe the main reason why people are moaning about the price of Bitcoin, it's because they got in when prices were in their All-time-highs. Now, they're regretting having invested into Bitcoin last year, and are desperate to see prices rise again. While it's quite disappointing as an investor to see huge losses, it's important to keep in mind, that the cryptocurrency market is all about patience.

Since many people who came into Bitcoin, are simply newbies, they don't know how the market works, which results in panic selling. That could be the reason why prices have declined massively on the market, although it's said that whales are the ones responsible for price manipulations of any cryptocurrency within various exchanges. Despite this, there are many Bitcoin holders which won't give up that easily. They're willing to keep their Bitcoin for a very long time, until prices become much higher than what they've initially invested. Only then, they'll be able to achieve huge returns instead of losses.

All in all, no matter if most people are selling, in the end, Bitcoin will reach the light where it'll surpass its latest All-time-high. It could be next year, or a couple of years ahead. But, all that matters is that Bitcoin is still functional as a cryptocurrency free from third parties enabling anyone to send money around the world in a secure way. Smiley

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

I totally agree with you. Investors were too obsessed with Bitcoin's $ 20k. They are still not surprised that the market has fallen sharply. But let them continue to lament, because they are the losers looking at the past. We are optimistic and we always know how to make money in bad markets like now.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

It's natural that many moans about the price of Bitcoin because many are trapped in buying at high prices or expect very large Bitcoin prices to be higher than now. that's what people still don't realize that their complaints are just in vain, it's better we just calm down in a place and pray that prices can rise  Grin

Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

In my opinion, most of those who complain of the decline in bitcoin prices are those newcomers who started in mid-2017 because they have never seen the price of bitcoin in 2016 which is very cheap but only see when prices are so that they complain about the price of bitcoin come down and their opinions diminish in the cryptocurrenny world

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

In my opinion, most of those who complain of the decline in bitcoin prices are those newcomers who started in mid-2017 because they have never seen the price of bitcoin in 2016 which is very cheap but only see when prices are so that they complain about the price of bitcoin come down and their opinions diminish in the cryptocurrenny world
This can also be the reason behind the moaning, but what i feel is that they complain because they are from the third world countries and are earning their income from the forum solely and in 2017 December they were earning more than 3x than that of what they earn now in terms of their national currency and they also gave their families to feed so they can't save their bitcoins for price appreciation so that's why the falling bitcoin price is putting a pressure on them to earn more to feed their family and fulfill their needs.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

They moan because they want more fast, easy and big profits but everything is not like they expect...actually 2018 will be the first year when BTCs price was lower than in the end of previous if I'm not wrong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

They moan because they want more fast, easy and big profits but everything is not like they expect...actually 2018 will be the first year when BTCs price was lower than in the end of previous if I'm not wrong.
They might have big holdings or regretted the fact that they didn't release it on time its all in boom. I partially regretted not selling it before but who knows there might have better opportunities soon.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

They might have big holdings or regretted the fact that they didn't release it on time its all in boom. I partially regretted not selling it before but who knows there might have better opportunities soon.
The end of the 2017 was a very booming hype and we can say that a bubble. The price was increasing extremely higher than it should (according to the yearly pattern) and people don't realize that weirdness because they've been distracted by greed, even me too. Big regret.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

It is common to complain that bitcoin prices are entering cryptocurrencies this year. How can these people not complain when they come in? But those who entered the cryptocurrency early will not complain, they have become rich.

Diego Maradona

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

In recent years, the situation of Bitcoin has shown signs of going down, which led many investors to enter the cryptocurrency market become anxious and reduce the amount of investment. ICOs rely on this situation to launch fraudulent ICOs, killing Bitcoin in the eyes of financiers. That could be bad news for crypto.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

The end of the 2017 was a very booming hype and we can say that a bubble. The price was increasing extremely higher than it should (according to the yearly pattern) and people don't realize that weirdness because they've been distracted by greed, even me too. Big regret.
The price of bitcoin keeps on moving highs and lows, it has been its nature for years now but I think it's too early to conclude what its future might be since there's still more positive developments to come. One should be aware what the world of bitcoin is all about before joining to be fully-aware of its functionalities. We should be ready with all possibilities bitcoin has to face and back ourselves up with not only plan A but also B, C, and more because market will not always be on top. Supply and demand affects Bitcoin's value directly,  a high demand increases its price and a low demand decreases it. Let's all stay positive, be open-minded, and keep patience high.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Those people who moans about Bitcoin price now is the person who have high expectations or they are buying Bitcoin in a high price,they didn't think that the market is volatile we cannot speculate every price changes the best way we need to do is to be ready always so that we can make a plan to recover our losses.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Firstly, why people moaning about the price of bitcoin is caused their necessity in joining to bitcoin. Mostly, they are looking for some profit, even wanna makes profit as much as possible, then of course they are so worried about that. Secondly, you are right that we must take a step to defend and keep bitcoin as ours, with no government's hands inside, to keep it in its way as a decentralized one. last but not the least, if we remain mute and do nothing, bitcoin will fall down even deeper, so it's really worth to attract people again joining in our community.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

It is common to complain that bitcoin prices are entering cryptocurrencies this year. How can these people not complain when they come in? But those who entered the cryptocurrency early will not complain, they have become rich.
some people have lucky when joining on cryptocurreny market, they buy correct time on cheap price so they get much profit on end of last year.but some people whom moaning now was unlucky people.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Because everybody needs to see the high value of bitcoin again but due to fluctuations people are fed up with the market which they cannot control their emotions. Only 2 months left in the year whether the price of bitcoin will increase or not nobody doesn't know this makes them think.
for real investors and traders they will not worry about the current market situation, because basically the value of bitcoin is indeed very volatile. maybe only new investors will feel bored with the current market situation but will not be felt by the old players because they are accustomed to facing the situation of a downward trend in market prices as they are today.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

People want to make more money fastly, usually that's why they keep complaining about Bitcoin's low price. Also, there are thousands of people bought Bitcoin in the summer of 2017, when the price was around $20k, so they found themselves forced to hold until the price goes up again highly.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

People are much concern about the price of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has an influence on the entire crypto market due to the pairing and its huge number of investor base. If Bitcoin goes up apparently the whole crypto market goes up except some few coins.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

Well for me, just like any other investors investing in stock market, if you have put in a big amount of money onto certain stocks, big movement whether gain or lose, greatly affects the investors. Cryptocurrency is just like any other stocks out there. People  moan about the price because maybe for the longest time, they have been waiting for another bull run and it never happened. They were expecting that this year will just be like the previous year of 2017 wherein BTC hit an all time high. Now, people expect it to be the same this year, and it never happened, not a trace. You really can emphatize wth these people. we all depend on BTC's value now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: