Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

I think there is no need to complain about Bitcoin pricing because when it comes to investing in Bitcoin, price changes are something that everyone knows before. Instead of complaining, get acquainted and wait for Bitcoin prices back.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

People or investor into this world of cryptocurrency is moaning about the price,because everythings about profit will depend on this scenario,therefore once the price value would going down and market price will dump,everythings thats part of this will be affected,so vice versa also happen if the market price of bitcoin is going high and pump in the market because the profit will grow its price value

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Today, bitcoin's price is very low and that is one of the problem of the bitcoiners especially the holders because they can't sell their coins in a higher price. Dont worry friends, the price will recover next year.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

very easy to talk like you do. but for me the topic of the conversation was very reasonable when I saw the long-standing market movements did not immediately rise to the top. Maybe you say that, because you don't think that many people start buying bitcoin when the price is above. try to remember when at the end of last year, the end of last year the price of cryptocurrency increased dramatically and not a few people who began plunging into the world of cryptocurrency at the end of last year. and when things are like this, it is not natural for them to complain about the situation and really hope the price will recover soon.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 04:04:52 PM by EXtremeAEX

I think most people are used to suffering and complaining all the time. "The grass is green on the other side of the fence". This expression characterizes human essence well.
People often regret that they did not take advantage of the opportunity that already existed, but when a new wonderful opportunity is given to them, they will not take advantage of it, since they will invent new fears for themselves.
Many traders in the market are ordinary mediocre people who are not able to think for themselves. They just follow on someone's opinion. Therefore, we so often meet all these: “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc.
These people will never be fully satisfied with something.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

There are various reason why people moan about the price of bitcoin. Some of it are because the current status of bitcoin's value in the market is low and maybe they are afraid of the possible effects of it in their coins. Another one is that when they have learn that the bitcoin's price is in highest they moan for the regret of not buying of it in cheapest price and not holding their bitcoin for a long time.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

I moan a lot about not keeping a large section of my stash, at the beginning I had thousands of BTC, and I could just about buy a GPU with it all lol.....................and I did :-/

if you have a head for business and can keep your cool, BTC is still a fun time to be alive, by more when its low (relative to what you paid in the first place) and cream a little off when high if you need to help fund other projects, NEVER PANIC SELL, this is most important.

chill everyone, hold your coins and get more if you can, sit in the station and eat your packed lunch, wait for that train out of here.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
Merited by squall1066 (1), kodtycoon (1)

Everyone will complain if the price of bitcoin decreases, and their reason is because they buy bitcoin when the price is above the current price which always decreases.
when they buy, they expect the price of bitcoin to increase and the results not as expected, and that's what I experienced and I think they are just like me.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

People are much concern about the price of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has an influence on the entire crypto market due to the pairing and its huge number of investor base. If Bitcoin goes up apparently the whole crypto market goes up except some few coins.
This is a reality that people are desperate in gaining the profits in the market. But the market is not often so quick and responsive because it is a slow process and the addition in the values of the portfolio people hold is something that is not prevalent and depends on the market forces and factors that have been down for most of the time this year. This is the reason why people moan about the market this year and this might end if the market recovers.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Everyone will complain if the price of bitcoin decreases, and their reason is because they buy bitcoin when the price is above the current price which always decreases.
when they buy, they expect the price of bitcoin to increase and the results not as expected, and that's what I experienced and I think they are just like me.
after seeing very high prices in 2017, people invest a lot in bitcoin, and now the price is very low when compared to 2017. it makes a lot of people complain about the price of bitcoin. however, I feel that the price of bitcoin will soon rise again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

after seeing very high prices in 2017, people invest a lot in bitcoin, and now the price is very low when compared to 2017. it makes a lot of people complain about the price of bitcoin. however, I feel that the price of bitcoin will soon rise again.
many of whose assets are declining, it would be logical if they complained, when prices dropped at first they might endure and unfortunately for cut loss, until now, they still hold on to it and surrender

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

they complain because maybe they start investing at high prices and when prices fall they complain of panic and fear of possible losses before they start not knowing the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies

I am believe this is what happen with people who moan about bitcoin price. They must be buying bitcoin at high price. But they should worry about bitcoin price when they plan to hold for long term because bitcoin is more profitable for long term

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up
Do not complain if the price of bitcoin goes down simply because it is normal. If they started in investing bitcoin in December 2017 they will totally complain because the price was totally down and once they sell it out it may result to a big losses. Just be patient and the price will be back at $20000.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

they complain because maybe they start investing at high prices and when prices fall they complain of panic and fear of possible losses before they start not knowing the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies

I am believe this is what happen with people who moan about bitcoin price. They must be buying bitcoin at high price. But they should worry about bitcoin price when they plan to hold for long term because bitcoin is more profitable for long term
i think there are two scenario why they moaning.first as you said they bought bitcoin at high price, and second scenarios was they spread news and make fud in order to buy bitcoin on low price.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Do all people moan about the price of bitcoin because they invest their money in bitcoin since it start to falls down and I think they holding their investments to bitcoin in a few months that their are still no increase in the market even it took so long and I think if I were them I also do that and think if it will increase in this coming months.

MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I think the reason they complain is because the price of bitcoin is still not stable so they are worried about their investment in bitcoin itself. Maybe many of them lose in investing because prices are fluctuating and unstable, we have to be smarter in processing our current bitcoin so that there are not many losses we can, because our intention at this time is to seek maximum profit in crypto business.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Of course everyone is moaning on btc because of 2017 btc price hit$22000.And it rise so fast that time.And we expect things the same to come this end of the year.lts not bad to dream also like the bitcoiners in the past who experience to be rich in bitcoin world.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

Firstly we have to agree Bitcoin price not stable still,then we will understand without any confusion.

Basically most of number people crazy about why Bitcoin price going to down 2018 year.in fact just few people and new Bitcoin users so their no have good excited knowledge about bitcoin history.bitcoin price going to up or down it simple combination and I know old Bitcoin member don't crazy about this I'm sure.

Actually Bitcoin purchase lot of decrease in this year and demand same decrease.so don't looked price need to carefully handle this situation and keep cleaim your buy/sell daily life.i hope will back soon Bitcoin up price.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

Because the price is so volatile, well not lately...but most of the time.  A lot of people bought near ATH. Plus if $BTC moves, all their shitcoins move.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
eleclair

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

If Bitcoin already has the same user bases as Euro, Bitcoin can charge 1 euro fees as well. When Bitcoin is still trying to load more users to build network effect, low fee policy should be the only right policy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: