Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37234 times)
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Yes it not easy to tell a scam bounty, especially if its expertly arranged,  with proper coordination, and that has been the case in the recent past, most are falling in the traps of these scams, just because they aren't keen enough to notice, or dont carryout proper research on the projects before taking part in their bounties

bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

From now yes it is hard to detect weather it is a scam or not. Some seems it is a good bounty campaign but when it comes in the middle of the ICO project and token sale it will crash. I dont know what happened, suddenly leave  the project and stop.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

It is very difficult to know if the ICO is a scam or not, maybe I can only say look from the ICO manager, whether he has ever undergone ICO and whether the ICO is successful or not, if the success of the success of ICO is 70% successful. why I can say 70%, because for now a lot of ICO is a scam.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

No one really knows, then we see that bounty participants increased significantly when the project team announced something that they were getting pretty good funding. I think that is the main reason bounty participants.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

There is not much we can do, unless we accept what happens. But I think a bounty manager will make a little difference.
Although not a guarantee, but at least an experienced manager will choose a project that he thinks is pretty good.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Yep, its really hard to detect scammed bounty, first thing to do is look who is the bounty manager? is they have good reputation or not. But its not guarantee the bounty scam or not Sad
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

To choose a bounty compaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

Do not join the company from any managers from Amazix.

P.S. In choosing a bounty, this free table can help you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit#gid=0
Btw Jeex, why you said do not join bounty campaign manage by amazix? can you tell me? because I already join bounty which is manage by amazix.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

It is inevitable, because it seems we do not really know it before it happens. But a friend with a higher member level suggests, to follow a campaign on a project that has at least reached its softcap. There is no guarantee on any project, but at least the odds will be slightly larger.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

There is not much we can do, unless we accept what happens. But I think a bounty manager will make a little difference.
Although not a guarantee, but at least an experienced manager will choose a project that he thinks is pretty good.
I agree too, and honestly its difficult to know if bounty campaign is scam because some of them are really convincing to participate to them, that you might going to join to them. And to us we participate to that bounty campaign because we saw there's a lot participants are in there, so we think is a good bounty but later on when the manager abandoned that campaign, we realize its scam bounty campaign. So i think it's better if you know the manager before you joining in that campaign.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:35:23 AM

In my opinion, some bounty campaigns do have different teams. Although a team is not a major factor, but if they are willing to open a special channel to serve bounty participants, chances are they will actually pay for it, at least if their project is successful enough. So it may be important to first join their social media and find out.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

I am actually one of those who has been scammed and it us quite disappointing but this is the risk we have to take in this crypto world. The only thing we could do is move on and be more careful next time. Before joining it will be also helpful if you do some research.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

A very large number usually does not end well. But that is, we can not really detect from the beginning. Because I also heard that there was a project that never updated the information at all, but actually paid a considerable amount. Maybe there is not much we do, except try and start again.
Jeex

Activity: 364
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

The further, the more fraudulent Bounty-companies. Why? Most bounty managers do not bear any responsibility for the bounty fraud.

Example, the bounty of Coinmetro (ahmedjamal1998 from Amazix). Immediately after the end of the bounty, all bounty hunters were told that KYC must be passed to get the tokens. In response to my comments that amending the rules of the bounty company after its completion is a blatant deception, I was blocked in all Amazix projects, but ahmedjamal1998 has not been penalized for cheating in the bounty.

There are many such examples. Unfortunately, in most cases, the administration of this forum does not punish not honest bounty managers.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

To choose a bounty campaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

Do not join the company from any managers from Amazix.

P.S. In choosing a bounty, this free table can help you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit#gid=0

What's wrong with Amazix managers?

Some projects don't have community managers and they lack skills/time/they don't see a need in managing social media, so it's even harder to know whether it's a scam or not.

athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Yes, that's right. Bounty that we follow is not sure whether to be successful or not. But the sign of the project will be a success usually seen clearly. Starting from the completeness of the whitepaper, the activeness of the admin or developer, the number of like in the pages of social media and they have a real product that is innovative. So just follow the bounty that has these criteria.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
Yes you are right. Also I've diversificated my portfolio yet. With buying another good promissing token.I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS.
For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

I feel you, it is really hard to know whether the bounty campaign is paying or scam. Because they will use flowery words to make us trust them. I experience doing a 8 week long bounty campaign but in th end it turns out that it is a scam campaign. This is why i now join to reputable managers always.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

Yes. I know that it is really hard to detect a campaign that is a scam. Because, it might look like a promising coin that is just a facade to a scam. Looking to the Campaign Manager really helps. But, that doesn't guarantee that the campaign will be successful/ a scam. The campaign managers might be a victim too. So, the best we can do is to evaluate the campaigns by ourselves and decide whether it is a scam or not.

Looking at ICObench and their rating to the coin really helps.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at an early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

I have also been part of many bounty campaigns that ended without receiving anything. Some would simply disappear without a trace and some would be honest and excused that the ICO did not sell well. Before I used to check on the project as an influence on joining bounty campaigns. But even projects that looks legitimate would turn out to be a scam. So right now, I would trust the status and credibility of bounty manager before joining.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

It's not that hard to find out a scam bounty. One of the major signs of a project being a suspicious one is when you see them giving out their millions of shit tokens for free to people via huge airdrop programs. Another one clue is if you see the project only posts written text on social medias but never post pictures of their team having tours, seminers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: