Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37234 times)
phamdong143a

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

It is very difficult like you said since the scam project may be well planned with interesting and convincing whitepaper. I personally think the team should be a major criteria to predict whether a project is a scam or not.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

It is not difficult to find a scam, it is enough to conduct a scam analysis. It includes analysis of white paper, search for similar texts, site analysis and team analysis.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

If you have a little experience, the chances increase, because only through the experience you have got a wonderful opportunity to do something. Otherwise, nothing happens. You will simply lose all your money if you invest in a scam.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
Currently I see many MoneyToken bounty participants angry because MoneyToken at first said that Bounty participants dont have to do KYC, but everything had changed after the end of bounty campaign.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

The above situation is very unfortunate for the bounty hunters and investors inclusive,that's why you need to carry a due diligent search for all projects before you put in your hard earn cash. The first and foremost thing to do is to read the project whitepaper to detect certain flaws on it, also check who the team members of the project are, if they have the required experience to carry out such a projects. By so doing you should be able to detect scam projects.

ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Researching and studying is essential in landing a good or legit bounty campaign. Many factors should be considered also, like the bounty campaign managers and the project itself. Now a days it either you find it a scam early or you're just gonna know it too late.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

One of the benefits why we are here to conduct some research, Promote the banner itself. But detect scam bounty will be easier you need to join their telegram follow their fan page on facebook and twitter- read article about their project and lastly ask their GitHub account if they have working product.
asuredbet3

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

Having done over three scam bounties I can tell you that before you do a bounty you have to be patient and do your due diligence like you would do if you want to invest your funds in an ico. No be too fast to jump on a bounty. Check out every single information about them if it is true before going on.
ElizRu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

Now the benches are making everything better and better, and it's already difficult to distinguish good bounties or bad ones, from just a scum. Be careful, friends!
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

Detecting bounty run as scam is a bit difficult. My advise is that you follow bounty managers that have successfully managed some projects in the past..
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

In my opinion, it is necessary to follow the good reputation of the reward manager, because they will eliminate some false items first.
yinhu

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

My suggestion is that you'd better find some friends who know the encrypted currency, listen to their opinions, and learn something from them, which will not be easily deceived.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

actually, to predict a scam ico is a difficult thing, because we don't know before it. to be able to avoid the ico scam we can be more careful in choosing an ico. we must really understand the ico that will be followed and always actively follow the progress of the project in their telegram group.
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

The swindler's bounty cannot be predicted in advance. You can only judge through your own experience and the actions of the project side, such as whether to copy the content, whether there is no website, no investors, these can filter out a lot of junk items.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

in my mind, detecting a bounty campaign or project can be painful too when you where able to join or invest in a project where you are scam. I have read some feedback from other members and I get some information necessary for me as well to get a good ICO project to join to invest well in it. I am very sure if we all will get a good and promising ICO.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

Detecting scams is becoming increasingly difficult.  Scammers are becoming more cunning and dangerous.  Researching carefully about the project is not enough. To avoid scam campaign, you should join campaign which are managed by famous manager team.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 09:47:01 AM by jaocoincrypto18

To choose a bounty campaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

Do not join the company from any managers from Amazix.

Well, i have already experience this strategy before and yes it will not guarantee that you are 100% safe to join a campaign because i join a campaign that manage by bounty managers with high reputation and experiences but in the end after spending 2 months with them they just declared that the campaign is a failure that the ICO is failed to communicate with them properly and that is why they are withdrawing from the campaign but the truth is we found out that the campaign is a scam.So i guess only the regulation can really help us to avoid these scam ICO and i don't know what is the reason but Amazix group is a fine bounty group for me.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

I also think it's hard to identify reward schemes. We don't know if they're a fraud until we give them a reward.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

The crypto money world is growing very fast. Different coins enter the market every day. Many ICO projects are scam.
It was very difficult to make the right investment. It is necessary to do good research while investing.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

of course, this is very difficult and even still many feel cheated. If it is easy to note then it would certainly be easy to avoid and won't even be people trapped. but in fact, it's difficult to predict and even more the longer also appears.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: