Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37243 times)
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Yes, no one can predict 80% that a bounty is a scam or legit. Here, we can only try to minimize joining the scammed bounty. of course, we must also analyze the ICO holding the bounty. We must know also the manager, its softcap reach, and also the development of token sold. In this case, never stop to follow the community on the social media, especially the telegram. We will know much information from them.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

It is very difficult to distinguish a good project from scams. Now scammers have learned to forge projects. I recently came across one such campaign and learned a lesson. I'm a little upset that I wasted my time, but I'm still positive and moving forward.

deino

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

It's hard to know that a campaign is a scam, although sometimes the BM that runs is very good and experienced, but of course they do not want it to happen, the investors who have invested are very cautious and if they lose because the project failed it is the very painful, then the most correct is to study their white paper and see if the product they produce has a good market interest or not, and the main thing is not to be lulled by big payments because it's probably just their way to take advantage of you i think.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

It is anything but a simple thing to recognize tricks, particularly nowadays when The con artists are extremely thoughtful with their dealings that make it relatively difficult to distinguish the tricks, a portion of the trick ventures are exceptionally very much arranged that identifying that they are tricks isn't a simple thing. In any case, in the event that you are sufficiently sharp then you will see the pointers, I for instance keep away from ventures with consistent groups, on the off chance that they are honest to goodness at that point there is no explanation behind them to shroud their personalities.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Yds it is difficult to know here is the reason i said so, someone that want to kill you, your nose can't smell the danger so is bounty campaign there is no certainty that payment will be received for work done.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

The task of identifying a false bounty is not simple, just as finding out if an ICO is fake is also tricky. According to a survey conducted, most of last year's ICOs were scam.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

Finding ICO projects is hard, now finding bounty projects is even harder.
To limit risk, I recommend that you take a thorough look, analyze it carefully, and check the credibility of many reputable ICO rating websites.
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

Detecting scam bounties is one of the most difficult things out there, people have fallen victim of such as some of them are well ochestrated so much. So that knowing that they are scams is almost impossible. It's only through proper research and keenness that one. Can be able to tell scam projects and authentic ones, verify all the teams and make sure. They are qualified and who they say. They are, make sure the project too is worth promoting, this is the only way to escape scams
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

If it is difficult, but it is a job we have to do, it is better to invest 1 or 2 days of research in the ICO than to lose 2 months of work because the ICO did not even reach its desired goal, and I do not believe that they are malicious scams, they are simply poorly planned projects that did not meet their goal and therefore have nowhere to go.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

Yeah, it's very difficult to detect it. For me, I always check team, whitepaper, partnership, and also icorating. But sometime it can be turned into SCAM or that ICO can't reach their softcap. And for bounty hunter, it's only wasting our time.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

I admit the more rapid development of crypto today, making the community more difficult in detecting bounty that comes from a scam. That's because the scam is also increasing its neatness in designing a bounty imitation. So, we must also increase our focal point in conducting bounty investigators. Focus on the background and also the performance of the teams that play a role in the bounty.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

I have some criteria of detecting suspicious campaign.
Its very long bounty, ico extended many times. Spreadsheets not updated and looks like irregular

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Yes, scammed projects is very hard to detect but we can do something to prevent it by oing such research, and if the community is low, you need to warn yourself not to continue because there is a big chance that it is really a scam. You can also do some research of the people invole in the project to know if its really legit or not.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

So it's really hard because any project can fail because people do not invest in it money is a little lottery!

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

So it's really hard because any project can fail because people do not invest in it money is a little lottery!

True.Most of the investors they did not invest in the project so the project did not reach the goal and their ICO is not successful that is why some of the bounty is not able to paid the participants and we think that it is a scammed.As of now it is really hard to detect the good bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

It is really hard to determine scam bounties, because at first, they were not really a scam, but the problem is, they do not achieve that much of their project that's whe they jist turned the project into a scam. If the project is anreal shitty, then you can see it through their roadmap, whitepaper or even their website, it's quite really obvious.

Bexomol

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

Truly, it's difficult to recognize, do you know regardless of whether abundance crusade fruitful finished and venture raised up to 10M, last spreadsheet turn out and you'll get a great deal of reward, yet dev chose cut - half abundance compensate when circulation tokens, do you realize that inclination? Abundance seeker don't have a decision, simply carry out your activity and expectation everything will be great
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

it is true that to know the project is a failure or a scam is very difficult even the project handled by experienced Bounty Manager could be failed to achieve the target, this will be very difficult when we determine for bounty which is good and will succeed. but maybe as a consideration I will usually see the ICO rating as a reference bounty I want to follow.
batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

I Really agree sir. Its sad to know some bounties are scam or they giving useless tokens, not just its disappoint it is also time consuming. You have invested your time and effort in helping them yet your effort goes to waste. Some bounties are not very trust worthy  they make promise . and only to found out its just a scam,

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I have some criteria of detecting suspicious campaign.
Its very long bounty, ico extended many times. Spreadsheets not updated and looks like irregular
spreadsheet is not representated about project,no correlation between spreadsheet and tokensale.usually bounty manage by third party.and they are dont understand project is scam or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: