Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37244 times)
rileynicole17

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

That's true. Even though you checked the whitepaper of the project and thoroughly examined the project, there still a chance that the project is scam. Though sometimes the project is not scam but the token it produce may be a scam coin.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
And no imagine that you have invested in such ICO, you will loose your time, money and interest to invest into another ICOs.
Scam is a big problem in crypto it is because crypto is so young and unregulated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
And no imagine that you have invested in such ICO, you will loose your time, money and interest to invest into another ICOs.
Scam is a big problem in crypto it is because crypto is so young and unregulated.
You are right, investing is much more risky than participating in bounty campaigns, because our money is at stake. But in any case, we need to gain experience and knowledge in order to choose the right projects and to distinguish which of them are scammers.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

To choose a bounty campaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

Do not join the company from any managers from Amazix.

P.S. In choosing a bounty, this free table can help you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit#gid=0
I totally agree with this suggestion because if the manager has a very good record with success of bounty he has managed, it shows that he wouldn't go and settle with bounty that is not potential because his fame is will be at risk and also icos with good ratings also shows the project is a good one and if you can also do a very good research based on your experience, you can be able to choose a potential one even as it is not 100% guarantee.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

For myself, I decided the following, first I look at the rating of the company on ICOBench, I try not to choose a company with a rating below 3.5-4. After choosing a company, I read their whitelist, I look at the status of the manager on btt, and I make a decision. Not all companies end up on the stock exchange, yes, but only 2 times on the scam
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

It is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of the project on the main criteria and indicators. Look at the organizers and the team, on the idea of the project, on their movements and implementation plans, on their wallet and transfer. You can still chat with the organizers.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

It's not easy to see the scammers sometimes, and sometimes the whole reason is just a failed project!
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Hello Jeex, thank you for your information. But I don't know why do not join the bounty of Amazix' team? You can give a proof for their bad? Because I joined some bounties which they manage.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Many ICO awards now decide to stop their programs and sales, and under these circumstances they have a hard time raising money.
Thekingofgodftu01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Its not an easy thing to detect scams, especially these days when  The scammers are very tactful with their dealings that make it almost impossible to detect the scams, some of the scam projects are very well planned that detecting that they are scams is not an easy thing. But if you are keen enough then you will see the indicators, i for example avoid projects with unanimous teams, if they are legitimate then there is no reason for them to hide their identities.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

in my opinion, almost all members in this group have experienced things like you, especially lately a lot of airdrop or bounty scam. I've also gotten bounty scam more than 5 times, all the work has been done, but I have to accept the fact that everything I do is in vain.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

in my opinion, almost all members in this group have experienced things like you, especially lately a lot of airdrop or bounty scam. I've also gotten bounty scam more than 5 times, all the work has been done, but I have to accept the fact that everything I do is in vain.
I can say for myself that quite often I didn`t find scammed bounty. But since I'm involved in at least 50 bounties, it's not very noticeable.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Yes you are correct... Being a bounty hunter is not an easy job..  There are a lots of possibilities that we will get scam though trading and investing is quite risky but it has a huge chance that it will succeed unlike in participating in bounty campaign... It will really test how long are patience .. It is very difficult to work here especially now that there are a lots of scammer..  This is really a burden for us because we need to triple our work just to make sure we are not working in vain..
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Follow ICO rating, in addition, I can ask you to do bounty from reputed managers only like yahoo, lauda. I believe those will be good.
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

yes it is , its very hard to detect since they are very promising at initial stage of their campaign , however in my humble opinion its up to you how you will be able to search the true needs of this specific bounty campaign.. For me i use other platform who focuses on bounty campaign stuffs like bountyhive.io | on my previous one i only find bounty campaign in bitcointalk and its very hassle to do because you need to report your own works unlike in bountyhive they will do it for you so it will much more helpoful and time saving for bounty hunters.  if youre interested to lessen your hardworks, heres the link bountyhive.io/r/underscore | thanks.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Yes I think so, It is very difficult to detect the scams. Although we have analyzed an ICO, sometimes, it belongs to be scams. They, the scammers, are now very smart by providing a very interesting and promising projects. But, whatever the condition, we must be more and more careful. Analyzing the ICOs is not only once but need deep research and consideration.

samekto198

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

To choose a bounty campaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

P.S. In choosing a bounty, this free table can help you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit#gid=0
Is there any experience that is not good for you from amazix? I just follow 2 campaigns that are managed amaziex and already finished and one token has come in and the results are good in the market. but the others have not yet come tokens. maybe you can tell us which new about your experience about amaziex managed campaigns?
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

It is very difficult to know if the ICO is a scam or not, maybe I can only say look from the ICO manager, whether he has ever undergone ICO and whether the ICO is successful or not,
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Probably yes it is very hard to determine a legit bounty campaign from scam bounty because almost of the bounty at this time is 80% are scam or fake bounty's. But if you have more knowledge about on how to find a real bounty project you can eliminate the chances of being scam. Read carefully their whitepapers and their platform to identify wether it ia trusted or not.
gasbun

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

if the CEO of an ICO project shows itself on a promotional video is there still a possibility that the project is a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: