Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37240 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

if the CEO of an ICO project shows itself on a promotional video is there still a possibility that the project is a scam?
I believe their is a chance that bounty might scam even Ceo has the video presentation. So hard to detect the campaign if it is legit. Nowadays even the project seems worth to invest after they raised big money suddenly become scam.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

To judge whether bounty is scam or not you have to judge  the manager and the team that is offering is new one or experienced. This cam be done only by doing some bounties. Second if you have friend who are already doing this then you can learn from that too

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

In analyzing whether the bounties are scams or not, we need more steps. first is looking at their bounty manager. Then, analyze the ICO. Learn their concept, token supply, wallet transaction, and also their whitepaper presentation. Never forget to join their community. Then, be active to analyze and look at their progress. After analyzing the ICO, analyze also the bounty programs that they offer whether real or not.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

I agree to you that it is hard to know if the bounty is scammed. But there is a lot of ways to know if it scam. Analyze it with icobench, icorating and anything ico reviews to know if this ico will have a good future in the market of cryptocurrency. Experience is the key, in the experience you will have it is easy to you to know if the ico is scammed. The team behind this ico because most of the team is not a trustworthy enough.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

No it's very easy i have a good trick for you just look for the bounty manager if it's well known in managing bounties program the bounty is safe to invest your time in good luck
Myra4

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

The problem is that now every student knows how easy it is to make money without large investments. You just need to run the ICO and wait for the money to be brought to you. Earlier this few knew and, therefore, she, too, was less

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

it is indeed very difficult to choose a good bounty campaign, usually I follow the bounty that followed by my friend, because he is more experienced than me. and until now bounty that I follow always succeed and give reward.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

yes this is indeed very difficult to detect, because bounty new ico also continue to appear mambuat this is more difficult, but in my opinion, see the activity of their real devs, can be monitored through their social media like facebook, twitter, or telegram

whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

i identify bounty project from the team, the ICOs review about the ICOs that running bounty programs, bounty manager and most important is press realase about their ICO project in a popular crypto media like cointelegraph. why? because the total amount that must be paid by the team for press realase is very expensive. if the press realase was submited in cointelegraph, I think their team is really doing their ico project, and if ICO is successful then there is little chance of bounty scam
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

It is kind of hard to know before you the project had ended, mostly you get to know if it is a scam when you, unfortunately, don't get your promised rewards, but at that time it is too late.
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

Before you join in the bounty you need to sure that the manager of the signature campaign have an high profile. I mean you need to search about the manager and If you have a doubt in this bounty. then you're free to go because you don't need to waste your time in the scam bounty campaign. the time and patience are very important to us and don't waste it to trash like the scammer. better research carefully.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

The first thing I look out on bounty campaigns is the user who is making the announcement, I check their rank and if they participated on some other bounty campaign as a manager or something like that.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

For me its easy ,all you have to do is make a research about their project and be strictly about choosing some bounty ,because now there are so many scam bounty, so i think you need to have enough knowledge about picking bounty.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

Basically, 99% at least is a bunch of bu..sht. Also, I don't know if I'd categorize them as scam or not scam, rather rate them on how likely it is they will deliver what they promise and whether that promise is something of value.

For example, Coins that are premined heavily or offer no benefits at all are usually scams. Also stay away from coins with a very low market cap and low trading volume.
Smklom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

well to me is terrible somebody taking an interest in some task and after all you won't get paid.. that is awful and not if it's not too much trouble currently as far as recognizing the correct tasks what you will do is that attempt to have a particular people you must advance there venture and the abundance directors that you will join his crusade. this are the things I do.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:04 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:23:57 AM by yinoye

Well there will always be bad eggs whereever there are good things. If you didn't get paid but other people got paid, then you must have disobeyed some rules. Some bounties are full scam and won't pay anybody. Some factors I look are the bounty managers, ico rating on different websites and open spreadsheet and I pray and hope for good luck
quketyom

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

It is difficult to distinguish a misled abundance battle I have a considerable measure of understanding on that I dont know how to remember them. You know the inclination on that its excessively pitiful and distraught for me. Be that as it may, nothing going to do we dont know on the most proficient method to perceive tricks, most ideal way is watchful on picking and be tolerance.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

It is easy to understand the reason of that, they are trying harder and harder to appear as they are legit and not a scam, so we need to try also harder to consider those scammers!
One of the benefits why we are here to conduct some research, Promote the banner itself. But detect scam bounty will be easier you need to join their telegram follow their fan page on facebook and twitter- read article about their project and lastly ask their GitHub account if they have working product.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

It is difficult to distinguish a misled abundance battle I have a considerable measure of understanding on that I dont know how to remember them. You know the inclination on that its excessively pitiful and distraught for me. Be that as it may, nothing going to do we dont know on the most proficient method to perceive tricks, most ideal way is watchful on picking and be tolerance.
I think all the same tricks enough to avoid at least most of the scams. You need to look for those projects that have already invested enough in their own development. The finished product, the signing of the contract, the implementation within a business or country. The more ICO is associated with other structures, the less risk.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

To know scam projects, most at times, I do so many things. One of which is, I try to check through the website to see how the project is by reading through some reviews and their partnership programs, I also study the whitepaper to see if they have a solid product to offer, I check the status of the bounty manager and I finally, check ICO review sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: