Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37228 times)
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

It is difficult to know if ICO is a scam or not, maybe I can just say from the ICO director whether he has ever gone through the ICO and if the ICO is successful, if the ICO's success is 70% successful. Why can I say 70%, because now a lot of ICO is a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

yes it is very difficult because of the fact that we can distinguish between SCAM and REAL.
The Bounty manager is also sulkit to differentiate him, what else are we who are only bounty hunters.
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

first look at the reputation of the project. remember this is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. we feel bounty hunter where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor. so be careful
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Your statement is true, it is very annoying when all our efforts for the bounty campaign are ultimately in vain. but that is indeed a risk, we must be more careful in choosing a campaign.
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

Yes  currently, it's very difficult to detect scammed bounty campaign but I always looked for bounty manager rank and  high rank means less risk of scam and I always read the project Whitepaper to see their team and social media it also help to detect the scammers.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

It is really very difficult to identify fraudsters in a particular company, since they all work actively at the beginning, answer any questions, you would bring them your money. But when it's done the worst begins. Little information, there is no feedback from the administration. In my practice there were a lot of projects for which I could not even think that they could deceive, but on the whole either I did not receive anything at all or the payment was cut down several times. I believe that the main thing for us is not to get up and go always ahead and luck will definitely smile on us.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I try to choose bounty to participate like i'm choosing ICO to invest in. It is the same because here you invest your time and it costs more than your coins) so research deep enough and don't hurry for the amount).

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

Now it is very difficult to choose a real project. No one wants to work, but only to raise funds. For a month now I can not choose a project. This is bad for investors.

I agree! And we need some changes in the field of ICO so that the situation changes. I think that it is necessary for all market participants.

sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

in choosing a good campaign not scammed it is difficult to detect only we have to choose from an investor, negotiator, team involved in the project and now a lot of fraud projects.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Sometimes it really deceiving!  at first they are really promising but the end of the day, they won but you lose everything and that's pretty much unfair! but you can see that on the first place like if you read and study the whole thing about them, I'm pretty sure with that you'll get chance that it is not a scam!
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
First of all, you need to trust those projects that have a proven team-it should be people with certain experience and achievements in this area and qualitatively compiled technical documentation
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

It is difficult to detect if the gift campaign is a scam when we know after following it to the end or on the project's journey.
We realize that what we are doing is in vain.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

Actually it is hard to detect scammed bounty campaigns but if we try we can same save our self up to 50%, Always try to choose bounty of some reputed bounty managers and there are few more sign to be checked like project basic info etc. Then you will see probability of scammed projects will become low.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Yes it is true.Even ICO ratings wont help lot of times. But there are some points you have to watch out.scam bounties often do not have TG groups to handle their bounty.then higher bounty allocations are suspicious.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 10:07:19 AM by coynedterm

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
This field of cryptocurrency is full of scam and full of chances to make earnings , but here the main factor is that how to figure out the perfect things and worst things that are not better for us .
Here if you are facing the problem of the useless token then surely are a simple suggestion for you is that you should get into any ISO campaign blindly and after that you should sell your those token directly to the people which are in their Telegram of the ICO , because there you will easily get buyers of the ICO token at less price easily .
in this way you will not face any type of loss of your hard work but be careful that not every ICO project results into loss or scam , that I see you which has better hype and popularity in the cryptocurrency market you should hold them for long term because that can give better profit for you easily and also you should remain post to over your Holdings.
So be positive and take perfect descion of your earnings that are in the token and also be sure whether it will be better or not to sell your assets because many types of the tokens are better to hold instead to sell .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

Yes, it is very hard these days. Scammers have learned a lot and now polishing their campaigns to look promising and legit. They even pay for posts in major newspapers and get well-known advisors.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

They immediately catch the eye. The site is made simple, may not even be a road map. I can promise very much. ICOBench won't have It.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

They immediately catch the eye. The site is made simple, may not even be a road map. I can promise very much. ICOBench won't have It.
If there is not much effort in the project then it is very much likely to be looked at as a scam project.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Most of the 'scams' aren't really scams, they just don't sell enough tokens. It's a lot harder for them to sell tokens than this time last year.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
trinhvanthang5

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I believe you use the same level of scrutiny  to check bounties as you do with projects you are investing in, you will reduce drastically  your chances of being a victim of bounty scams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: