Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37240 times)
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Chose an experienced and reliable bounty manager to reduce the risk to participate in a scammed bounty campaign. Do not join at the beginning , wait a bit and see who else is participating in it. (number of participants, ranks etc) When you get experienced enough you will be able to select the right ones by own.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

For me, an important factor in choosing bounty campaigns is the availability of  MVP and collected soft cap. But even these factors are not a guarantee of a decent income.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

yeah i agree, its hard to detect scam bounty campaigns as the project hold all the cards. You just have to hope they hold up their own end of the bargain after you do your part. Another issue can be price. most projects don't meet up the stipulated price when they hit exchanges. Sometimes you can check the utility of the project as a means of knowing wether they are scam or not.
Cuneng10

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

I have a separate way to detect a scam on a bounty, just look at this ICO whether people are worth investing here. but it's still difficult to detect a scam
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Yes, these days to determine scammed projects because even scam projects now behaves as a good project and a project that has a great future. So one just need to be careful when choosing bounty campaign so as not to fall in to their trap.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

I have a separate way to detect a scam on a bounty, just look at this ICO whether people are worth investing here. but it's still difficult to detect a scam
Its better to find the team or the organization making the prospect ICO. A good team or a good member of a team makes a very good impact the project and determining if it is good or bad.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

I feel you men. Many times that I experience of being scam of a campaign and it's to sad that you won't earn in that campaign that you work. But in that way I learn, I can choose 80% of a successful campaign right now because of that mistake I learn.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I would not concur with you, it isn't that difficult. It is less demanding to distinguish ICOs that will pay you with tokens. In the event that ICO venture is low rated,have no reviews, team is low talented and obscure at that point better not partake in this,bud great ICOs won't scam individuals without a doubt.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

with the growing number of ICO projects that exist today. Indeed we will be increasingly difficult to find a sign that the project was a scam. And this of course will be very good for us.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
yusuf36

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

yes im agree with you, its so hard to compare a real and fake ico, the scammer now very smart, they 100% like real project.
Pandji02

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

try to learn about project, read the whitepaper and website. then see who is the bounty manager, I suggest choosing a trusted bounty manager like amazix, sylon, arteezy, deadley. and many more trusted bounty managers.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

I, too, always choose the bounty company with extreme caution, but still there are blunders and do not get the proper reward.
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Now the companies have learned to deceive the participants of generosity. You go into the company, and she looks like everything. Even sometimes a moderator full of positive feedback, and then at the end of the project it turns out that this whole project does not exist.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
It may seems hard and all that. But it can be easily detected by firstly looking on designs of website , if there is developers and whole team behind them. There is also community/social media. Sale phases are not so necessary indicator and there is also crucial roadmaps and maybe some presentations with white paper. That would be it.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Now these fraudsters are becoming more and more hidden. Even if we seriously distinguish the bounty missions, it is difficult to determine that the mission will succeed!
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

It's true, choosing a good project for investing or participating in a bounty campaign has always been difficult. But it is quite possible, if you have experience, and you can correctly take into account a set of factors when choosing a bounty campaign. Everyone makes mistakes and everywhere there is a risk, the main thing is never give up and take the failure as a lesson.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

For me, I look critically at all the parameters of the ICO such as team, product, MVP (if available). I even read their white paper and consider it's quality. If the quality is poor, I stay away from it. I see myself as an investor. Though I'm not investing money in it, I'm investing my time to promote it.

Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

It is almost impossible to know a scam project from the beginning,most look quite attractive at the beginning,but turn out not to be at the end.. But I think the best we can do is to closely scrutinize the team,the project,read the white paper critically.Check out for the designs of the website.You can also try choosing a tusted bounty manager like amazik,arteezy etc... I think the rest could be left to fate
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
I think there is a good way to avoid these scams effectively. That is to see if there are enough real members in the telegram group of this project. I have never joined a telegram group with very few members and a telegram group full of robots. Especially for the telegram group full of bots, it is difficult for you to communicate effectively with other members.

alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

To avoid this problem, use a diversification strategy. Choose companies from successful managers who have already established themselves. The more companies you choose to participate, the greater the chance to earn.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: