Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37228 times)
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

I totatly agree with you. Cyrptocurrency is indemand and popular for the past year. Thats why many company are trying to make their own tokens or blockchain. And because of that many bounty campaign are being used to scam people. In my experienced i make it a point that i join bounty campaign with bounty manager that are established already. Because they are more strict in choosing which campaign is better or not a scam. They usually filtered company thay wants to be managed by them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Yes it is difficult, it requires attention, study, it takes your time, but it is possible. And the more experienced you become the higher the chance that you will be able to identify the scam project
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Yes, in many ways I agree with you, now it's really hard to choose a reliable bounty program. But if you want, you can find a suitable and reliable project. But for this you need to conduct a thorough research, check the site, the development team and the technology of the project.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
yes its hard, there is no one who can tell that a certain bounty campaign will be a scam in the end or it would be successful in the end. you can only know their intention base on the information given to the public and its community.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Don't be easily tempted by projects that offer diamond ideas. Really, it's not the main reference to say that the project is good. The first analysis of both the whitepaper, website, and the team. Teams that have a good level of performance will be easily seen in terms of their product marketing and also update the information. If they never update information about the project and have never been active in threads or social media, it needs to be suspected. Avoid projects that have not reached softcap.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

No one can spot these schemes early. Even seasoned investors can't spot people with fraudulent intent.

Choosing a good bounty is really difficult, and we need to spend a lot of time studying it.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

Improve your skills in dealing with crypto. The more experience you have, the easier it will be to avoid bounties whose intensity is a scam. Analysis from all points of view, both from project ideas, website authenticity, total supply, team references, and also progress during their work. If they feel they don't work well and don't produce positive progress, just leave it.
Meijau

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Yes. but you can minimalize for join bounty scam. You can see the rate project in icobench or their whitepaper.
Choose ico who have a high rating and project have a soft cap its. Constantly check information (using their telegram bounty). Choose the bounty manajer its important.

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
In fact, it's really hard to understand whether a particular project is a fraud. But you can at least reduce the possible risks through research, the account of the development team, the finished product and the manager. It is also possible at some point to participate in the program to reveal that this is fraud - then you can try to leave earlier and get coins.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

That's why it's really always important to research a specific project. Sometimes he also faced such fraud. Therefore, now I take a responsible attitude to the study of a specific project. Today scammers have become smarter and more inventive, so we also need to improve.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

I believe that now there really is not a completely guaranteed method and method of detecting fraud among possible bounty programs. The only way to protect yourself is to try to work with already proven managers. Yes, it will also be useful to conduct a project study, but this does not always help.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Detecting a scammed bounty campaign is really hard, it might be late before knowing it.
But there are some bounty who known as a scam in an early stage.
different bounties,different stories. but i hope there will be no scam bounty nor ICO.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

Unfortunately, such cases are not uncommon. Quite often in such projects turn up not only newcomers but also experienced users. Since it's impossible to guess how the team will behave or the product which creates the project will succeed. And, by the way, not always the manager of the bounty campaign knows that the project is frankly unpromising. Often he finds himself in an uncomfortable situation, since he has to answer.
Sophiya

Activity: 146
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Now it's hard to find a good bounty company, but it's even harder to find a suitable ICO for investment. Identifying fraudulent projects is very difficult, so you need to do a lot of research on the project if you do not want to lose your money.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Yes, I agree with you. To understand who is honest and who is a fraud is very difficult. Because now everyone knows how to competently disguise and it delivers in the end a lot of trouble. I myself am happy to wait for the moment when the issue with blocking fraudulent projects at an early stage of their development will finally be resolved, until they are released on the ICO. After all, this will save not only a lot of time for bounty hunters, but also the money of investors who buy coins on the ICO.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

Now it's hard to find a good bounty company, but it's even harder to find a suitable ICO for investment. Identifying fraudulent projects is very difficult, so you need to do a lot of research on the project if you do not want to lose your money.
It may be pretty tough for some there is a nice reward if the campaign is doing a nice enough job, it's okay.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

It may be pretty tough for some there is a nice reward if the campaign is doing a nice enough job, it's okay.

Indeed, we can't really determined a scammed bounty campaign unless proven or reach the end of the project. This has been happening most of the ended project of Signature campaign bounty, many people complained here at scam accusations section. People couldn't prevent that to happen actually, because most of the project talked or promoted their coins with highly reputable character despite of it's low demand ICO investment crowdfunding project.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Indeed, we can't really determined a scammed bounty campaign unless proven or reach the end of the project. This has been happening most of the ended project of Signature campaign bounty, many people complained here at scam accusations section. People couldn't prevent that to happen actually, because most of the project talked or promoted their coins with highly reputable character despite of it's low demand ICO investment crowdfunding project.
Yeah, it was very hard to determined wether it was a good program .It was just there intuition that I will follow because I can't handle it with my own choice ,I go for the signals for those people who, experience a lot in terms of choosing campaign.

CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

no i don't think so. i think if you look just the team you can understand everything. for example, in my bounty campaign which is on my signature has a huge team. i truly believe they are solid guys.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

It took me by surprise that monvid ico suddenly disappear i was expecting to be paid after working for them but to my surprise the team have stopped communicating with the whole community which is a bad sign. These people should be hunt down for scamming investors and bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: