Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37226 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
The simple ways to detect scam bounty campaign or ICO is first you must looking on the background of the team. Website like ICObench already has a KYC feature for verified the project team, you must look into it for verif if they're real, or fake, experienced or not. And make sure you join a bounty campaign with always look for who manage on that campaign. Usually professional bounty manager has a team or already has a verified website like bountyhive, bountyguru, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
Yes that is definitely true! We cannot hold the fact that there are several bounty campaign tend to be fake and scam afterwards so for us to avoid this circumstance you need to be mindful and wiser in order to prevent joining some scammed bounty campaign and to be more prosperous.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

It is really hard to do so, that is why I say that in addition to the research that you are doing into the bounties you need some measure of luck to go with it because they all look alike right now both the ones that are good and the ones that are not good are so professional looking. Personally I stay away from bounties that are being handled by juniors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

how to know a scam or not, we must be more careful in choosing a project. more precisely we must try deeper before running a campaign. we must analyze it, find out related information and various information or ask friend/telegram group
wengskie33

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

Exactly!!! Too many bounty campaign nowadays and it is hard to detect if it is legit or scam.
I've been scammed lately of one of the bounty campaigns I am participating with. It really hurts even though I didn't invest but the time, effort and sleepless nights for six weeks to do the bounty and it turns to scam in the end 😞😞😞.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Smiley only have 33 mil $ ICO funded on August. and we can see over 100 thread say 1 mil bounty on bounty board. very hard to check all information

Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

I have also experienced similar things, I have spent my time and mind instead being exposed to fraud. it's true what some people say in this forum that you have to look first at the manager's profile, is it really good or not, because if we only find out after we have followed the campaign it is very detrimental to us

Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

It is very difficult to know if the ICO is a scam or not, maybe I can only say look from the ICO manager, whether he has ever undergone ICO and whether the ICO is successful or not,
Atamalann

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

It's actually heavy to select a great liberality and Airdrop safari , as nearly of these action are bunco .So, we require to achieve any analysis almost that propose .I recommend you to add any Airdrop similar Staker Item Airdrop, its a extremely favourable assumption you similar it.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

Indeed. Especially right now where scammers are also getting very smart with the way they create website and campaign to deceive people. That is why it is very important to really check and research about the project involved in the bounty campaign that you are joining. Make sure that everything is legitimate before even starting to join the bounty campaign.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

in my opinion, you can detect a bounty that is scam by looking at the project, read the whitepaper, roadmap, and see who handles the bounty, you choose a trusted bounty manager.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Actually this has part of being lucky to find the right one,because the damn scammers are great in this illegal activities they can copy almost perfectly the legit project and same as providing fake people behind the ico.so better take a chance in hunting and you might find right one if lucky
I agree that fraudsters in this area are very professional, but still if you analyze companies, then you are less likely to run into scam projects

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Yes is it hard thats why we really need an escrow to hold the tokens for us most of i participated reduced their bounty allocatio even they raised a large amount

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

in my opinion, you can detect a bounty that is scam by looking at the project, read the whitepaper, roadmap, and see who handles the bounty, you choose a trusted bounty manager.
I also did it, I already have a favorite manager who in my opinion has a good track record in holding a project.
in that way I am easier or can minimize errors in choosing a project because a good manager is clearly not reckless in handling a project

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

I think that is a challenge when you have to choose a potential bounty campaign. sometimes even a campaign participant can be deceived by a scam bounty campaign, therefore understanding a project before you join it is very necessary to analyze the results in the future

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Scam is getting better and even a thorough analysis does not protect against scam. Even if everything seems to be fine with the project, often scam is revealed only in the final phase of the ICO.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

yes, it is indeed hard to check scam bounty. One has to be an expert in judging that. Not only this, one needs to do a lot of research about the bounty group and team/
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Yes it is, for me the reason ive join any bounty is the team/dev itself, if their already attend at many event and have good rating i will join them, because i thing its enough to looks legit campaign
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

It's hard to find a really reliable campaign now.The number of scammers increased during the bear season.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

It is not hard to detect a scam bounty, if you study carefully the ICO project, otherwise the mission will become really hard and complicated. The unique way to know if the bounty is legal and promising or not, is by studying the ICO project itself (the whitepaper, the concept, the website, the team, the product..)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: