Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37240 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

To me it's not hard. I can easily detect any scam ico and easily avoid them in time. I don't waist my time on them at all. You can do more research on them then you can detect them

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

from all aspects of the bounty project it seems convincing that we even find it difficult to distinguish the scam because it all happens just a matter of time when the bounty manager has gotten a big profit and left without giving a reward. we are here looking for the same answer but it's so difficult and a safe way to be careful to be more careful.
oriremeji

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

It is especially difficult to choose a good project for beginners without much experience. I, for example, studied technical documents, a team, a manager and still made a mistake - I caught such a company - it was suddenly closed.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Yes, it really is. Therefore, many burn out on bounty companies. My advice is to carefully select projects and companies. Consult, analyze. We wish success to all of you!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

No, in fact it is not difficult at all, it is often seen at first sight. But it happens that the project cheats only because it can not raise money. I advise you to participate only in projects conducted by proven bounty managers.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

Yes it is very hard but not that hard. The first thing is for you to know the reputation of the bounty managers and also follow well experienced bounty hunters in promoting the projects they are promoting. You also need to learn how to personally do background check on a project.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

it is not that hard, if you have decent experience and can select right campaign. It is not hard for me to select right bounty, but now market don't offer any good opportunities, so my choice is limited

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

It is indeed very difficult to detect scam bounties because they currently have websites and whitepapers that I think are perfect, so to know that I think the best way is to look at the team in the project and find information on social media from the team

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

Truly I concur with this. Three times as of now were the battles I was joining were all trick. At the prior phase of the battle the administrators are effectively reacting our inquiries and inquiries concerning the crusade. As we come they only from time to time answers you since they were occupied and once it has finished, administrator no more.
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

Yes, scammers are good at camouflage. They pack themselves very well and make people look very interested in investing. If you don't want to be cheated, don't choose to invest in ICO.
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

That's right, it's a challenge for us ... from there we can recognize our respective characters ... whether we are easy to give up on a problem or not, I think it's rather difficult to tell which project is a scam or not ... however, I usually try to see from their activities on social media or whether they are doing advertisements on a large scale or not

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

The more often you will be engaged in careful selection of projects for participation in bounty campaigns, the better you will begin to understand what projects can be scams.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

It's need experience I think. Every bounty campign I participate 85% paying, 15% extending their ICOs, delaying, etc. All you need is learn, learn & learn how to choose great projetc, if you already have this skill. It will easy
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Bounty campaigns that turn out to be fraudsters are really very many, but if you have experience, they can be identified. You need to study the managers on the forum who are running a bounty campaign, as well as checking information on many sites.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
Finding the right bounty campaign that is not a scam is like finding the right ICO to invest. You have to do a research on their team and their project. It is very important to check the profile and credibility of their team members because they are the one who will run the project.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Time and technology do not stand still. Fraud projects are improving and are now more perfect. Some of them have become so difficult to detect. Cool
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

Well, you have to spend some time doing your own research about the ICO project firstly, to check if it is legal and having some potential or not. Without this initial effort from you, it would be hard to detect the scammy bounties. There are many signs showing you if the project is good or not (the whitepaper, the team, the product..)
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

It can be said that the current bounty hunter are having too few bounty to join. Every bounty has hundreds of participants, so they easily engage in scam bounty, which makes them depressed and give up the bounty.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

The best rules are: research about the team of the project, look at info of managers, search for the project at ICOBench etc. The best companies are rated best, and their teams are trust worthy.

kaizerwald75

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

Yes, it is really hard to find out. Sometime you may lose your faith in bounty campaigns or signature campaigns. But you should continue doing only good bounty campaigns. For this bad situation of the crypto market, most of the projects are can't make their goal that's why they are scamming people. Many Promising projects are doing the scam, so, it is hard to detect a scam campaign but still, we have to research to find a good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: